+ 125 +

"Jimin?..."

"Hmm..."

"Where did you get this blanket from?"

Peeling his face from the warm crook of your neck and sleepily gazing down at the worn out quilt covering the both of you his lip tenderly twitches up into a grin before slipping back into his previous position, his voice muffled from your hair resting against his cheek.

"It was my Appa's actually..."

"Oh...did he sleep with it?..."

"Mhm...it was his favorite blanket to sleep with. My grandma made it for him when he was a child and kept it until he moved out of her house when he was eighteen."

Oh wow....

"That's so sweet..."

"Mhm...he told me she sewed every patch together when he was still in her belly...that's why it's so big, it took her months and months to finally complete it..."

Oh...that's so precious....

Should I be doing that for you little baby?

Oh...wait...I don't know how to sew anything....

Shifting lightly and keeping your cheek resting against Jimin's hair you tenderly feel the soft patches woven together by hand-sewn thread, your heart warming looking down at the blanket.

Hand-sewn....

Imagine someone...taking this much time to make something for you....

"Did...did your Appa give this to you?..."

The room goes silent for a moment as Jimin lets out a small sigh, his voice lowering to a tiny whisper as he readjusts to rest his head better.

"....You could say that yeah."

I wonder what that means.....

Falling back into the calm silence that has overtaken the living room you slowly push your fingers back through Jimin's hair, your cheeks warmed at your current situation.

I can't believe...I'm laying here...with Jimin....

Someone who used to hate me so much.....now he wants to lay with me...

What have I done to get so lucky....

Turning your body lightly to reposition your uncomfortable back Jimin keeps his arms away from your belly as he adjusts with you, his cheeks pushing against your skin in a soft grin.

"Are you uncomfortable?"

"Eh? N-No...I'm fine....were you going back to sleep?..."

"I wasn't asleep in the first place."

"Hmm?"

".....I was just....enjoying the moment...that's all..."

Parting your lips in light surprise and trying to control the clan of butterflies fluttering throughout your tummy you tug the comforter back over the both of you as you lose yourself in your thoughts.

...Minnie was wrong again.....

She told me that no one could ever be with Jimin...but look at me now....

I think Jimin picked me...out of all those pretty girls at all those parties....I get to be the one that cuddles him...

"What are you thinking about?"

"H-Hmm?"

"I can tell you're in deep thought about something."

"W-What?...I...I don't know...."