+ 8 +

[Warning: Slightly Mature Scene Ahead]

The next few moments all seem to become a blur as Jimin's hands tenderly slide your red satin dress off your body so it hits the floor, leaving you standing in front of him wearing only your underclothes.

"Damn you're beautiful."

Looking up into his eyes with shock you watch him take in your form before he begins pressing small kisses along your jawline down to your neck, panic suddenly rising in your throat.

"N-No! I'll get in trouble..."

If he leaves those on my neck mother will know for sure I wasn't doing anything good...

You watch a small look of confusion cross his face before he nods and smiles playfully, his fingers dancing along your exposed spine.

"Alright then I'll play along. Is this some kind of secret romance or something?"

You could say that..

"I just...don't want anyone to know.."

"Ahhh I see, good girl gone wild? I like it."

You let out a small squeal when Jimin lifts you up so his hands are cradling the backs of your thighs, his lustful smirk sending your heart into a mess.

"Kiss me babygirl."

Babygirl...

Mustering every ounce of courage you have you lay your hands on his cheeks and press your lips against his as a slight groan vibrates from his throat to your lips, his thick eyelashes fluttering when he closes his eyes.

I...I like this...

You try your hardest to keep ahold of Jimin as he slowly lowers you down into the soft mattress of the bed and moves his hands so they're on either side of your body, goosebumps rocketing through your form the second your back hits the cool silk sheets.

"If you can't tell, I really like silk."

"I can totally tell."

You giggle softly and wrap your arms around his neck when he presses his lips against yours again as he unbuttons his shirts and quickly slips it off of his body and lets it fall onto the slick floor, your eyes widening at his perfect set of abs on his skin.

Oh my god he's beautiful-

"Like what you see?"

Nodding quietly you swallow hard and feel Jimin's hand glitter up your thigh and trace the outline of your underwear, his lips pressing another kiss on the base of your throat.

"Are you ready babygirl?"

Laying your head back onto the mattress all you do is silently nod as Jimin's breath feathers against your chilly skin, your heart slamming in your chest when his finger links around the thin lace material.

"Alright then, I'll be gentle, I promise."

I finally get to be like the other girls...I don't have to think about anything...I just get to feel...

"Close your eyes darling..."

Fluttering your eyes shut you swallow hard and take a deep breath before feeling more tender kisses peppering down your throat to your chest, a small smile playing against your lips.

This is so nice...

I...

Mmmmm.....