+ 120 +

(Jungkook's POV)

"Ah, Hey son, you were gone for a minute? You were almost late for your medication."

"Yeah.....Sorry Appa, I had to go help Jimin Hyung with getting his car. He got drunk and walked home last night."

"Hmm....is he spiraling again?"

"I think so, but not in a bad way. I think Jimin Hyung is finally coming to terms with what happened."

"I've told that boy for years he should go see my friend. He could really help him deal with a lot of that trauma going on with him."

"Appa you know Hyung, nothing we can do will help him he can only help himself. When he's ready he'll talk about everything."

Setting his bag down and plopping down on the couch where his mother begins playing with his hair Jungkook lays his head in her lap and closes his eyes, the air around him slowly fading away with the effects of his medication.

Jimin Hyung...I hope for your sake you take your feelings into consideration and realize what's going on...

You're so lucky Hyung...you get to watch her belly grow and her slowly develop into a woman...I'm so happy for you...but I can't help but be a little jealous....

You get to live out my dream...and I get to sit on the sidelines and watch....

..........................................

(Y/N's POV)

Oh gosh.

I'm worried about Jimin.

What do you think little baby?

I mean he is with Jungkook, so he should be safe.

But still, Jimin obviously doesn't feel good right now so what happens when he gets his car back?

What should I do until he gets back?

Sit here on the couch?

Can I sit on the couch all the time?

Slowly bending down to sit on the couch cushion closest to the door you push your teddy bear against your belly and stare at the wooden front door, your foot nervously tapping against the carpet with the growing anxiety crawling up your spine.

He wouldn't crash his car right?

Or walk home again?

No....

Oh gosh I wish he would just get here!

Squeezing your eyes tightly shut and burying your head into your teddy bear you let out a soft whine until you hear the door knob rattle, your body flying up off the couch into a standing position the second you hear the noise.

He's here!

Watching Jimin step into the house with a small bag hanging off his arms he quickly flicks his eyes over to you, his eyebrows furrowing together in light confusion.

"....When I said don't do anything I didn't mean you had to stand in one place this entire time."

"H-Huh? O-Oh! I...uh...I was just waiting for you to get back..."

"Ah...Well I brought you a sandwich if you're hungry, it's still nice and hot."

"Like the one you got me that morning?"

"Yeah it's the same one."

"Oh yay!"

Setting your teddy bear down on the couch and following Jimin into the kitchen you hear him softly inhale and pull your sandwich out, his body plopping down in his chair with his own sandwich in his hands.