+ 115 +

(Y/N's POV)

Ugh....

My head....

Oh...wait....I feel....better?....

Slowly peeling your face from your pillowcase and focusing your eyes onto the toilet in front of you your aching muscles stretch out so you're in a sitting up position, your teddy bear smushed into the silk sheets.

Oh...that's right...Jimin brought me these.....

Ugh...I'm still so weak...my legs feel all wiggly...

Little baby please give your mama her strength back...I want to get up....

Holding onto the toilet seat and pushing yourself up into a standing position you close your eyes and slowly lean against the sink, the cool marble chilly against your back.

Ew...I hate when I get sick....we need to keep this food down little baby...this is our good nutrition that will let you grow up happy...

Widening your eyes to keep yourself from getting sick again you grab your teddy bear and slowly make your way out of your bedroom and into the hallway, your eyes peeking around the corner at the boy slumped against the back of the couch, your hand lightly traveling up to touch your shocked lips.

Jimin....he....he looks so sad...

Keeping yourself behind the wall and watching the somber male sitting with his eyes turned towards the ceiling gazing vacantly at the plain white surface, his entire body weighed down and sinking into the soft cushion.

What's wrong with him?....

The nicer he's being to me...the sadder he seems to be getting...

"I know you're around the corner."

The second his bland emotionless voice hits your hidden body you lightly jump back and gasp, your head now completely peeking around the corner.

"S-Sorry..."

"Are you feeling better?"

"Um...Y-Yes...thank you...for letting me sleep..."

"Mmm...No problem."

"Do you want me to wash them out in the tub? I-I can wash your sheets for you-"

"Don't worry about it, I'll just buy more."

"Awww...but those smelled like you.."

Oh no!

Did I say that out loud?!

Oh no!!

Stupid mouth!!!

Your entire face erupts in a bright red blush the second the words leave your lips as Jimin turns his head and looks at you, his eyes shining with tiny stars of light amongst the empty hollow expression.

"Y/N..."

"I-I I-I'm s-so sorry...I-I didn't...I thought..."

How do I get out of this?

"....I don't want to do this to you...."

Stopping dead in your thought processes and staring out at Jimin who avoids your gaze you notice his hands shivering on his knees, the dark cloud hanging over his head dumping a rain of negative emotions all over his already slumped form.

"I...I can't give you what you want Y/N....I...I'm not this kind of guy...I am...I am awful I...my heart is cold. I'm not the kind of guy that can hold you up and take care of you. I-I j-just can't do it again."

...Again?....

Staring at Jimin in complete white hot shock as he shivers within himself and keeps his head down, his grip so hard on his knees his jeans crinkle within his grasp.

"Jimin..."

"I know what you're thinking. I know how bad of a person you think I am."

"Jimin-"

"And I-I won't lie to you, it's been nice having you here with me but I don't want someone as delicate and small as you to end up like hurt or-"

"Jimin."

Hardening your voice to interrupt Jimin's nervous breakdown you slowly watch his eyes move up to meet yours, your entire chest filling up with pain seeing the hollow desperate expression in his beautiful brown orbs.

"I...I don't want...I don't want you to hold me up..."

Slowly setting your teddy bear on the top of the couch and clasping your hands together in front of you, your form doing little to hide your shaking knees.

"I...I just want you to let me stand beside you..."

"...What?..."

"I-I don't want to be taken c-care of...I want to be looked at as e-equal...e-equal to the o-other g-girls that you're around...I don't want to be this way...I want to learn more about the world...I-I'm not a b-broken t-toy! I-I can be good! I promise!"

Placing your hand on your chest and staring directly into Jimin's shocked eyes your confidence falters when he stands up and nods his head, a small chuckle emitting from his dry lips.

"Equal huh...you'll never be equal to them."

N...N-Never......

Feeling your entire heart shatter into tiny pieces once the words leave Jimin's lips you turn your head away from the boy and bite the inside of your lip, your hand gripping the back of the couch to keep your legs from buckling.

I'll never be equal...

"Because....they don't hold a candle to you...."

Heaving in a deep gasp of shock and snapping your eyes over to Jimin who closes his eyes and holds his T-shirt where his heart is, his free hand violently pushi through his messy dark locks.

"I'm going out for a drink. Don't wait up."

A drink?

"But...we have water here-"

"Of alcohol Y/N. I'll be back."

As quickly as his body will carry him you watch Jimin yank his coat off of the hanger and throw the front door open, the slamming noise causing you to jump backwards.

What...What just happened....

Standing frozen in complete shock and slowly pulling your teddy bear back to your tummy, your body slowly sinking down to the carpet up against the couch.

....Jimin....he said...he didn't mean...I wasn't equal to the girls....

He meant that the girls weren't equal to me....

And then he left...just like that...

What did he mean that he couldn't do it again?...

...Who did he have to take care of before?...

...What...What a weird day...

(A/N): Lol such a huge turning point in the story