+ 122 +

"Okay come on, I'll make you some breakfast before I leave for school."

After taking a shower and getting dressed Jimin lazily walks down the hallway with Y/N popping out of her own room behind him, her small feet thumping along his trail into the kitchen.

"Pick out one of your meals and I'll heat it up."

"Okay..."

Plopping down at the kitchen table and leaning his head on his hands Jimin watches Y/N carefully looking through the different meals to make her decision, the corner of his lips playing with a tender grin.

If what I'm doing wasn't so important...I would waste this whole day away and lay with you....

"This one!"

"Hmmm pineapple chicken, good choice."

Standing up from the table and popping the meal in the microwave Jimin leans against the counter and stares at Y/N watching the meal twirl around and around inside of the appliance, his cheeks flushing with a tender pink blush.

I can't stop staring at you...

You're like a piece of art...I want to look away...but you're too mesmerizing...

"Jimin?..."

"Hmm?"

"Can I have a shake this morning too?"

"Someone hungry today?"

"Y-Yes...my tummy is hungry."

"Of course you can. I'll make you one while you're eating."

Blushing hard when the girl flashes him a warm smile Jimin turns his gaze towards the microwave, his fingers nervously tapping against the marbles counter.

Damn.

Her smile is pretty.

What the hell.

The ding from the microwave quickly pulls Jimin out of his spaced out expression as he sighs and grabs the meal, Y/N's happy body following directly behind him towards her piping hot meal.

"Be careful, this is hot. Don't let it burn you."

"Okay...I'll be careful..."

As Y/N munches away at her meal after allowing it to cool down Jimin sets down the shake and takes the seat beside the girl, his eyes fighting the urge to stare at the elegant featured female in front of him.

I need to give it to her...

But I don't want her to think it's her....

I can't give away what I'm going to do...

"Y/N."

"Hmm?"

"I have something to give you after you're finished eating."

".....You do?..."

"Yeah. Just something random."

Escaping the situation with a fully blushed face Jimin quickly stands up and walks into his room to his dresser where the rectangle box sits amongst his clothing, a slightly nervous sigh escaping his lips.

She doesn't know anything about this...but still...I made it pretty simple....

I think she'll like it...especially if she really has no idea about this then it'll be an all new experience...

"Jimin...can I come in?..."

"Y-Yeah! Come in! Sit down..."

Jimin can tell how nervous the girl is by the way her teddy bear is squeezed against her swollen belly tenderly pushing out the waistband of her sweatpants, her long sweater lightly falling off her shoulder.