+ 106 +

"Hey...Jimin?..."

After finishing both of your meals you watch Jimin quietly get up from the table and throw the packaging away, his head turning to the side to look at you as he washes your chopsticks.

"Yeah?"

Be brave Y/N.

The worst he'll do is yell at you.

But if I ask him about Minnie immediately he'll know I snooped through his things!

Hmm...I have to be smart...

"Do you...do you remember the first girl...you were ever intimate with?...."

Hugging your teddy bear against your stomach and avoiding his sudden surprised gaze Jimin simply lets out a soft sigh, his eyes clouding over with a somber emotion as he gazes out the small kitchen window.

"...I don't."

Finishing up the small amount of dishes and drying his hands Jimin walks past you with his shoulder weighed down, his fox-like eyes now rounded into small sad orbs.

He...doesn't remember?...

"Don't get me wrong, I know I've slept with a lot of girl, but that's not the reason I don't remember them."

Taking his same place on his couch and pushing his fingers through his thick black locks you step over to the couch and sit down on the very edge, your lips lightly pursed with growing curiosity.

"When I was fifteen...I thought it would be a good idea to go to a college party...well sneak into a college party honestly I wasn't invited. I had a fun time at first though...but I got really drunk....like really really drunk. Sometime through the night I blacked out and when I woke up the next morning, I was in some girls bed and she was getting dressed and leaving...I felt weird...so I guess we had slept together that night."

Oh...my gosh...

Your entire face suddenly drops in sadness when you keep your eyes on the male sitting slouched over on the couch tenderly playing with his thumbs, his eyebrows furrowing together in slight frustration and sorrow.

"It's whatever though. It doesn't matter."

Was....was Jimin......Sexually assaulted by someone?....

"I...I'm sorry I asked...."

"How could you have known? Doesn't hurt to ask questions."

At his sudden snippy mood you hug your bear tighter against your belly and scoot farther onto the couch, your teeth nervously clasping at the inside of your lip as your curiosity threatens to get the best of you.

"U-Um...J-Jimin..."

"Yeah?"

"Do you...do.....Why didn't you want Minnie knowing where we live?..."

The second you mention your best friends name you can tell Jimin's somber mood is overtaken with sudden hatred and anger, his entire jaw clenching to the point a vein bulges on his head.

"Because I don't like her."

There's no way she could have been the college girl...we were in highschool too...well Minnie was...so there has to be another reason...he looked happy...

"Did...did you...were you...ever...with her intimately?...."

Sucking on your bottom lip in utter nervousness your heart slams so hard in your chest you can feel your body vibrating, every nerve in your body spiking with a sudden heat.

Please say no...please say no...

"I wouldn't touch that bitch with a ten foot pole if my life depended on it. I've never slept with her before, and I wouldn't sleep with her even if she was the last chick on this earth."

Pushing his lips down in a frown and clicking the tv remote to roar the appliance to life you feel the corners of your lips turning up in a smile, your toes curling inside of your fluffy white socks.

So...he wasn't with her...so Minnie isn't trying to possibly get him back...she can't get him in the first place...

Allowing your eyes to trail along the male sitting silently in the corner of his couch you have now fully gotten yourself in a cushion, your excited toes wiggling with your new sense of rebellious actions.

I'm sitting on the couch, and I didn't ask yet.

...and he hasn't told me to get off.

But wait...if he's never been with Minnie before...then why does he hate her so much?

...what did she possibly do that would make him hate her like that?...

"Um...Jimin?..."

"You don't have to say my name everytime you ask me a question, we're the only two people here."

Oh right.

"Ah..s-sorry....Um...so...why do you not like Minnie so much?...if you've never...been with her?..."

"Why the sudden questions? Am I being interrogated?"

"Eh? N-No! I-I was just curious I promise!"

"I'm just kidding."

Hearing a small chuckle emit from his lips and a playful smile grow across his mouth you find yourself returning the grin, your chest blooming with a newfound warmth you've never felt before.

Oh little baby...Jimin is so handsome....everytime he smiles I can feel my heart trying to beat right out of my chest!

I've never felt anything like this before...all of this feels so natural...like it's where I'm supposed to be...

Leaning back into his seat and turning his head your way Jimin turn the volume down on the tv, his eyes seeming to have a silent battle all of their own within the teddy bear colored orbs.

"Look, Minnie is your best friend. Whether she's a bitch or not doesn't mean I'm going to taint your opinion of her just because my experience was bad. If I told you everything I know about her, it would break your heart."

"...b-break...my heart?...."

"It's better if you don't know some things in life...sometimes people really can know too much. It goes like that saying that sometimes some things are better left unsaid."

Sitting in silence for a few seconds before turning towards Jimin you nod your head and sigh, your heart feeling torn at your further unknowing about your best friend.

"Does...does some of it have to do with me?..."

"......Yeah."

I knew it.

That must be why Minnie is being mean to me right now, she doesn't want me to know what Jimin knows about her.

"Then....will you at least tell me only the things that have happened to you?"

Sitting for a moment in silence and playing with his fingers Jimin nibbles on the inside of his cheek and sighs, his eyes glancing over with a dark look swirling around in them.

"She didn't personally do anything to me."

"....Wait...she didn't?"

"No...Jungkook is the reason why I hate that bitch."

Minnie...did something to Jungkook?!

But...how...would that...

Oh...

Maybe she wasn't meaning to stand by Jimin in that photo......

....She was trying to stand beside Jungkook.

(A/N): THE TEAAAAA 🫖