+ 53 +

Mmm...

So warm....

Feeling the light from the sun slowly bringing you to consciousness your eyes flutter open and you see you're back in your room, your own comforter tenderly covering your entire body.

Oh...

Wait...wasn't I in Jimin's room?....

That wasn't a dream was it?

Grabbing the collar of your sweatshirt and sniffing the warm material the sweet smell of Jimin's bed overwhelmingly flows into your nose causing you even deeper confusion.

...so it wasn't a dream...

Did I...sleepwalk into my room?...

Sitting up and looking at your closed door before gazing down at your pretty white comforter and tracing the stitching with your finger, a small pink blush making its way to your freshly awakened cheeks.

...did he carry me in here?....

................................

(Jimin's POV)

What does she want now.

After getting out of a shower Jimin fluffs his freshly wet hair and grips his phone with the familiar number on display, his cool mood now soured from even the sight of her name.

"What do you want."

"Honestly Park Jimin answer your phone with more respect."

"Make it quick I don't have time for your shit today."

"....your grades haven't shown any improvement."

"Yeah that's because you told me three days ago to get them up."

"I talked to your professors and they said they haven't seen any assignments turned in."

"It's been THREE days. I haven't even had the time to turn the shit in why do you all of a sudden give a shit about my grades?"

"Park Jimin I am your mother I care about your grades and your wellbeing you are the one that makes the decision to throw it all away for partying and sleeping around."

....so now she cares huh.

"I'll get my grades up when I get them up. You can't ask me three days before a damn weekend to all of a sudden be the best student in the university, and if I'm being completely honest you know I don't even want to-"

"Just get the grades up so you seem fit to take over the family business, I don't need my colleagues thinking my son is nothing but a useless bum."

....useless....

Feeling his teeth beginning to grind together from how hard he's gripping his jaw Jimin looks down at the floor and exhales a small breath, his eyes gliding over to the mirror with his tattoo on full display.

"I'm working on it."

"Good. I'll expect to see some assignments turned it by the end of this week."

...one week...

"Fine."

"I love you son-"

Clicking off the new shiny cell phone Jimin throws it on his bed and sits on the corner of his mattress where the small girl had been sleeping, the light smell of her vanilla body wash still on the cool sheets.

Don't say you love me, we all know what all of this is actually about.

Leaning back onto the bed and staring at his ceiling Jimin closes his eyes and takes his hands through his wet hair, the familiar feeling of sadness weighing down his heart.