+ 99 +

This stupid dress!

I don't even want this!

Gripping the colorful rainbow material of the dress that belonged to Minnie included in the box Jimin gave you anger courses through your veins as you chuck the material across the room, frustrated tears welling in your eyes watching the dress crumple against the floor of your closet.

She lied to me about everything.

She knew Jimin, Jungkook, and even Lily!

Wiping your eyes and trying to keep your tears at bay your sour mood is suddenly lifted when you hear the doorknob of the apartment wiggling, your lips lightly parting in excitement hearing Jimin come through the door.

Jimin's here!

Now I'm not here all by myself!

Wiping your eyes as quickly as possible and stepping out of your room into the hallway your heart lightly skips a beat when you see the male setting bags on the table, his eyes tenderly flicking over to your small form.

"I'm back."

"H-How was your day today?"

Nervously playing with your fingers and looking up at Jimin you lightly gasp when you see his entire body frozen in shock, his eyes staring at you in utter shock and disbelief.

....Why is he looking at me like that?

The room falls into a deep silence between the two of you as Jimin continues to stare at you with the same shocked gaze, his eyes glassing over and swirling in deep thoughts a million miles away from you.

...Did he not have a good day?

"J-Jimin?..."

Snapping out of his trance and shaking his head back and forth you watch Jimin's entire face glow in a deep red blush as he begins searching through the plastic bags, his hands clutching around a small white paper bag.

"M-My d-day was fine. Here's your medicine."

He...He went and got my medicine?...

Stepping forward towards the male and watching him place the bag in your hands the corners of your lips twitch with a wide smile beginning to grow across your cheeks, Jimin's blush deepening even further when you look up at him with glittering eyes.

"You went and got my medicine?...."

"Y-Yeah. Also uh, I have to get them out of the car but there's some of those protein shake things they listed on those papers. I went ahead and just bought a lot of them so you'd be ahead."

Flicking your eyes down at the pack of protein shakes sitting on the table you quickly take off to your room and dig through your first aid kit until you grab the small roll of money from your first check, your hand outstretching towards Jimin when you get back to him.

"....What is that?"

"O-Oh! U-Um...it's my money from the coffee shop...to help pay for it."

I'm a good mama taking care of my baby!

Raising a single eyebrow and pushing your fingers back over your roll of money a small arrogant smirk grows across his pink hued cheeks, his head shaking back and forth playfully.

"I spent over six hundred dollars on all of this. Your seventy dollars isn't going to make up for any of that."

Six hundred dollars?!

He spent that much?!

Looking up at Jimin who tilts his head to the side in a playful manner you flick your gaze back down at your money, your mind whirling looking for a response.

"...Do you take payment plans?"

"Payment-"

Suddenly bursting out into a laugh your entire face turns red when Jimin stands up and clutches his stomach with his hands, your heart suddenly warming seeing him laugh.

....That's the first time....I've ever seen him smile like that....or....laugh.....

"Payment plans. That's a good one. You really had me there. Now go and get your shoes on, after I carry in all of these shakes then we're going."

"Going?"

But....I can't go anywhere...

"Yeah, just go get your shoes on."

"But I can't-"

Before you can get any words out Jimin takes off out the front door and goes down to the car, your hands lightly gripping the door frame as you poke your head out to watch him.

Woah...that's a big box...

You feel your heart lightly flutter watching Jimin lift the box into his arms and carry it up the stairs like it's nothing, your eyes growing wide when he gets back inside of the apartment and hands you a small bag with something soft on the inside of it.

"Here, I saw this while I was out too."

....He got me something else?

When Jimin goes back down the stairs to his car you sit down on the couch and clasp your hand around the soft pink object inside of the bag, your entire chest blooming in warmth when your eyes click onto the small teddy bear.

....He....got me....a...teddy bear....

Laying both hands onto the plushie and blinking as quickly as possible to stop the light tears welling in your eyes a wide grin plays across your pink cheeks, your fingers pushing through the soft fur of your new teddy bear.

I've never had something like this before...I wasn't allowed to have toys...

"Alright that's the last of the protein shakes, now let's- are you crying?"

Looking up at Jimin with wide eyes and shaking your head from side to side quickly you wipe your wet cheeks and try to hide your teary gaze, your arms immediately pulling the teddy bear against your belly.

"N-No...I-I'm not...I..I just...I..."

Why can't I talk?!

Leaning down beside you gently and tilting his head so he's looking into your eyes you shyly push your hair behind your ear, his smooth silky tone sending your heart into a beating mess.

"Put your shoes on so we can go."

"But I...the papers...I can't go anywhere..."

"I read the papers, it just said you can't walk down stairs, or walk around or any kind of strenuous activity."

"Y-Yeah?..."

"....So then you just don't walk."

(A/N): Teeheehee