+ 117 +

(Y/N's POV)

Oh dear....

Jimin has been gone quite a while...

I hope he's okay....

Pacing around the living room flicking your eyes up at the forever ticking clock above the tv you quietly chew on your nail, your knees wobbly with light nervousness.

Did I say something wrong?

Is he going to be okay?

His face....I don't think I'll ever forget that expression....

Something is wrong with Jimin....something that has been wrong for a long time...that's why he always looks so sad...even when he would flirt with pretty girls...

Slowly placing your hand on the doorknob and nibbling at the inside of your lip you shake your head and back away, a small whine of frustration leaving your lips.

If I knew where Jungkook was I would go get him and tell him something is wrong...I don't know what to do right now...and I don't know where Jimin went....

What do I do?!

What if he's out there hurt or something?!

Suddenly your entire body jumps when you hear a light thump against the door and a small muffled whine emit from behind the wood, your eyes widening when you recognize the weak voice encapsulated outdoors.

That's Jimin!

"Jimin?!"

Quickly sprinting over to the door and turning the doorknob the second your eyes move up to land on the bloodied man in front of you a large gasp escapes your lips, your entire body freezing in shock and fear.

"J-Jimin! Wh-What Happened?!"

Tenderly shaking his shivering head you watch the male slowly enter the apartment and fall to his knees in front of the end of the couch, his head laying down on the soft leather material.

"Uh...."

What do I do?!

First aid kit.

That's right.

"D-Don't worry Jimin! I'll go get the first aid kit! Just hang on!"

I need a real one.

Jimin has to have a first aid kit somewhere.

You gotta help me little baby, we need to jump to action and help Jimin!

Terrorized by the scene in front of you your hands throw open the door in the bathroom as you begin digging through the endless expensive linens, your heart slamming with newfound desperation.

Will this be enough?

Does he need to go to the hospital?

I don't know how to get him there!

How do you call a hospital?!

I don't know how to use a phone!

Finally throwing enough blankets out of the closet to reveal the large first aid kit secured between sheets you yank the box out and take off down the hallway, your knees sliding against the carpet when you lean down next to the bloodied male.

"Jimin! You have to sit up!"

"Uh...nuh uh..."

"You have to, I'll get the blood off of you..."