+ 62 +

"Hey pretty girl."

Quickly glancing up to follow the soft voice echoing your way your somber face stretches into a genuine smile when you see the dark haired boy make his way up to you, his elbows leaning up on the counter.

"H-Hi Jungkook..."

"How are you doing?"

"Me? Oh...I'm fine, just working. Do you want a coffee?..."

Looking you up and down before shaking his head and reaching over the counter to squish your cheeks he chuckles lightly, his face set in his sideways bunny like smile.

"Actually I'm not here for a coffee, I'm here to offer to watch the shop for you for a little while if you need to use the restroom or something."

He..wants to watch it for me?...

"Really?..."

"Well yeah, if you need a small break I can watch it for you."

"Do you know how to make coffee?..."

"I have basic barista skills, don't worry about me Y/N! Take a small break!"

My life saver.

I have to pee really bad.

Pulling off your apron and handing it to Jungkook you quickly scamper across the library and make your way out into the cafeteria area, your body accidentally bumping into someone's stomach.

"Oh! I'm s-"

"Honestly?!"

Freezing in fright and slowly gazing up at the tall blonde girl standing in front of you your knees begin to quiver when you hear her shrieking laughter catch the attention of some students, their eyes focusing on your small form.

Oh no.

Oh no.

Oh no.

"I-I'm s-sorry Ella...I didn't mean to-"

"Yeah you better be sorry you little cockroach. Don't you know how expensive this sweater is?! I don't need you getting your germs on it."

...that's an ugly sweater.

Grabbing the shoulder of your sweatshirt to grab your attention you let out a small squeak when she examines your form, her lip pulling up in a disgusted grin.

"You've been wearing this for quite a while Hmm? Finally got one thing of normal looking clothes and that's all you're going to wear from now on? I swear I can smell you all the way down the hallway!"

B-But I smell good...

Wanting to fold into yourself you glance over and see Jimin staring straight at you with his familiar judging eyes, his body seeming to be frozen in that moment just like yours.

Oh no...Jimin is seeing me!

Riddled with embarrassment and anxiety you try to pull yourself out of Ella's grip until she yanks you forward and looks at you with a murderous stare, her slimy grin enough to give you nightmares.

"You can wear whatever the hell you want you stupid bitch, but you'll never be beautiful, and you'll never get anywhere in this school. Stay where you belong, or else I'll make your whole life a living hell."

Breathing hard and staring up at Ella in fear she finally lets you go and slams her arm into your shoulder when she walks by, your form left standing up against the wall holding your shoulder.

This day just can't get any better.

I...I don't....stink...I take a shower...I just don't know how to wash clothes yet...