+ 9 +

I need to go home.

I want to go home.

I have to find Minnie.

Stumbling out of Jimin's bedroom your body slightly aches and you let out a small whimper as your eyes quickly scan the hallway for the door across the hall, small tears welling in your eyes.

Why do I feel this way all of a sudden?

I feel so scared...

What did I just do?!

You let out a soft cry of pain when your ankle turns to the side and you smack against the wall, a strong hand suddenly lifting you to your feet.

"Uh...are you alright?"

When you look up at the doe eyes boy in front of you you feel a sudden wave of calm wash over your tired body, your hand shyly pointing at the door.

"I-I was just...g-getting my friend..."

"Ah..alright, we'll be careful in those shoes."

"Y-Yeah...Thank you..."

Slinking against the wall you watch the boy quickly escape into Jimin's room and shut the door before you turn and burst into the room Minnie is in, a small moan causing your whole face to turn red.

"Y/N?! What are you doing up here?!"

Turning your head shyly away from your best friend sitting on the random guys lap you hear an exasperated sigh leave her lips, sending a small glare in your direction.

"What do you want?"

"I-I...I want to go home Minnie..."

"Uhhhhh I'm a little busy here Y/N."

"I-I want to go home. Right now."

"What are you doing up here."

"Minnie I want to go home. You said at any time I felt ready you would take me home immediately."

Finally looking up and meeting your best friends agitated gaze you watch her roll her eyes and look down at the male, the sound of her voice cooing in his ear making you nauseous.

"Are you gonna be at the other party next week?"

"Uh...yeah sure."

"Alright then, save me a spot."

You watch Minnie get up off of the boy and fix her ridiculous dress while walking over to you with a sigh, her hands tightly gripping the straps of her purse.

"Come on. Let's go."

"I-I'm sorry Minnie-"

"Come on let's just go before one of these rich boys tries to get you in bed with them."

Uh-

"Y-Yeah..."

You quickly follow Minnie out of the room and down the stairs as the crowd still continues to holler and jump with the music, the pounding sound sending your chest into a fit of pain and anxiety.

"Oh shit! It's almost 6am! My dad will be home in like an hour to take you home! We have to get you washed up!"

As you both escape the house and make your way out into the cool crisp night air your lungs already begin burning from running.

Ah..my body hurts so bad...

I need to tell Minnie...

"Minnie I-"