Liam's Accident pt.1

Author's   POV 

After Melissa got hurt by Liam harsh behaviour towards her , she decided to shift her department to France  as Liam said her to .
She thought that no one was arround her so she said out her decision pretty loud to let the Liam standing outside her room hear it .
He was a guy of tough exterior,  and he made a strong guard around him which he used to get away from feelings , but at this point he was broken too just like Melissa.
Liam did all this just in the sake of keeping  the love of his life safe from his enemies.
But he couldn't heard the last lines of Melissa were he actually confessed her feelings but before he could hear it he moved away from that room.

                                                           Liam's   POV

I was going back to my house , while driving and I was really drunk that my vision was getting slightly blurry but I still managed to somehow drive the care , I couldn't see the roads properly.
My mind Wass filled with Melissa's thoughts , she was occupying my whole mind and I couldn't get over it .
I've lost all the precious people in my life , I guess this is my life at this point a tear drop was about to fall
Suddenly after driving for few mins , my vision started to get blurry and suddenly i tried to take the turn but I heard a loud honk of a truck and my eyes opened and I tried to take the other turn while escalating my speed but it got crashed to a Huge tree , and my head hit the steering wheel real hard and and the strong and hard branches made the window to broke into pieces and fall on my arm and leg making few cuts and scratches , I started to feel dizzy and the last thing I remembered was Melissa's face and I fainted while I could slightly feel a liquid coming off my head.

                                                       Melissa's   POV

It was late around evening , I took my medicines and reports and got dressed into my normal clothes after that I exited the hospital and took a cab to go home .
I reached home and turned on the lights and threw my bag and the keys on the couch and locked the door.
I looked at the watch it was currently 9pm,  I touched my tummy and I could feel the little growls coming out .
" I need to eat somethingI said to myself and went to my room for changing .
I reached my room and took a nice warm bath , i was relaxed by the bath so I closed my eyes for some seconds and I could see Liam's face when that one time he slightly giggled it was so cute and admiring.  "  Miss Melissa~ "   *loud gasp*  "  Ye-ye- yes  Sir- "  I suddenly heard his voice .
" What! What the actual fuck ! Did  I just just heard his voice "
" uhm hello ? Is there someone "
" ahhhhh how tf he will be here ? And why would he be here ?"
I said to myself getting out of the bathtub and wrapping a towel around my body and left the bathroom but I was still confused why I was seeing his face and hearing his voice LITRALLY HIS VOICE........then I  changed into my comfy pj's and started to do my hair , my mind was always occupied with what Liam said this morning , why does he always so hard on himself and the people around him , that day on the beach he didn't even told me his side of story.
But doesn't he understand that I might get or feel hurt my his words .
I think it would be really better if I stop the feeling I am growing for him because I know it would let me to nothing absolutely nothing.
Suddenly I felt a hand holding my waist gently and softly , I looked in the mirror and saw it was Liam who was now holding my waist and putting his chin on my shoulder end and smilling at me .
I smilled at him and closed my eyes again to feel the moment and I was about to caress his face but my hand landed onto nothing just the emptiness of the room.
I opened my eyes and saw there was no one except me there.
" I did not just hallucinated Bout him- "
" FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK !! Fuck you brain "  I groaned in annoyance and left the room while putting my hair into the hair band.
I walked down the staircase and reached the kitchen , and opened the refrigerator to see what can I eat .
I saw some veggies and sausages I took them out and left then on the kitchen counter and opened the cabinet to take out some noodles , after that I made some noodles for me and took out some ice-cream for myself.
I kept all my food on the table and started to eat then,  while I was eating them I was blowing air into the hot noodles suddenly I saw Liam sitting in front of me and admiring my face and smilling , he took the fork full of noodles and was about to feed me and I closed my eyes to eat it .
But suddenly I felt nothing in my mouth , i opened the eyes and saw again again nothing !
My  face got saddened but I shrugged it off and finished my food.
After cleaning the dishes , I went back to my room to take my after dinner medicines.
I looked at the clock it was currently 12:00 am and I decided to sleep , I turned my lights off and pulled my blanket over me.
I slowly drifted onto sleep ,

Time : 3:50 am.         

I was sleeping peacefully suddenly , my phone started to ring ,
I closed my ears with the pillows but still it kept ringing and ringing.
" ahhhhh no one in this world would let me sleep "  I said and looked at the caller ID and saw it was unknown , I thought it would be some insurance policy and all stuffs but somewhere in my mind it kept telling me to take the call.
So I took it  " hello ? Who's this "
" uhm hello are you miss Melissa ? I'm Troy "
" Yeas? Why ? "

" uhm in the XXXXXX XXX road , This person named Liam had a accident,  and he isn't in the state to talk or move and he is bleeding from his head and had slight cuts and injuries we are the local citizen of here and we don't know what to do now cause there is no hospital near us ,and we checked his phone and saw his caller page was open so we saw your name first and we called you , and it would nice of you dear to come see the matter ! " 

*painful  silence*

a tear drop left my eye...........

*phone hangs  up*