The club

I reached in front of the club from the outside it looked like a very expensive V.I.P. club . Even the bodyguards looked so rich.
"Heyyyyyy Mel , where were youuuu , I've been waiting for you for so long...what took you so long?huh?"....she said with a pout.
"Sorry ! The traffic was too much"..i said with a smile.
"Okay whatevah! I dont wanna know bout it now lets get in "she said with excitement .
We went inside the club there were not too much people but probably more than 100....people were getting drunk and dancing there were so many types of drinks and it wasn't cheap . Inside the club it was luxuriously decorated the lights were dim and red in colour. There were so many girls in the dance floor grinding their bodies with the guys .some guys were just smoking , some are drinking , some are checking the girls out . There were some old rich mens too sitting in the VIP rooms . Some boys were smirking at us and were checking us out and were making flirty faces .
We ignored them and went towards the bar section to get us some drinks . We ordered out drinks and sat on our chairs . We started out chatting. She was talking about some of the boys in there , i had a look at them they looked like total fuckboys they may look handsome but still that look on thier faces is not really fine for me .
After some time she grabbed my hands and said let's dance...I was not in the mood to dance cause that Aron thing .....so i said to her go to to the dance floor alone.
" listen , I didn't finisjed my drink yet so you go and dance and i 'll sit here and see you i am not in the mood of dancing" i said with a with a fake smile .
"Okay , gurllll finish your drink fast and come to the floor we gonna enjoy today its my birthday I'm 20 now" she said and went towards the dance floor .....few minutes later . I saw that my bestie was not in the dance floor , i looked around ...
"Oh lord where the fuck did she went ? " i said to myself.
I looked arround more then i saw she was dancing and talking with a guy , i looked at his face he didn't looked like a fuckboy or a playboy, he looked quite rich but he was kinda nice with my bestie so i was kinda relived ..
I think she is happy spending time with him, so , i didnt disturbed them.
I was about to turn back and go away from there .
"Heyyyyyy! Girllll ! Mellll! Here i am here !" She screamed in joy .
I went towards them .
"Hey ! Bestie ! Who's this?"
I said in a joking mannner.
"Oh this is Raven Miller, i meet him just now in the club he is a really nice guy" she siad .
"Oh okay I see " i said while nodding my head.
"Hey ! Melissa! Nice to meet you ! Your friend is really good ". He said while trying to shake hands .
I did.
We talked for a bit about eachother some funny stories and all.
After some moment i felt like they need some alone time together and i am being a third person.
So i said i wanna have some drink , and i went towards the bar section leaving those newly love birds alone .
I again came in the bar and sat there watching people do thier things . But at that time something and someone caught my eyes....and i wouldn't belive my own eyes what i saw in the club...

To be continued....
(Part 3 coming in evening)......