Little Cute ACcidents

**Melissa 's POV**
I stood there frozen , i was sooo shooked , Liam was on top of me , i cant stop thinking about it , he was soooo close to me , i could litrally feel his breath on me and could hear his heart racing that time.
We were inches away from eachother and strange thing is this that he was not scolding me or looking at me with irritation , rather he was looking at my eyes deeply with passion and he wasn't even rude.
His expression was totally changed , at that time he was a total different person , the more he got closer to me , the more my heart started beating fast.
I was blushing like an idiot that time , cause i was shooked and embarrassed cause i oversleft on the jet.
Then , so got litrally so close that it was only an inch left.
He was looking at my eyes deeply , as if he was staring deep at my soul.
And then he started looking at my lips , and the way he was looking got me goosebumps on my skin.
As if he was controlling himself from not kissing me , he was soo close to me i couldn't take my eyes off from him and his lips , to be honest , my mind was only thinking about kissing him , like damn those lips looked so kissable.
And then after some moment of looking at my lips , and it looked like he was about to press his lips on mine and then Brenen came.
And he looked pretty unsatisfied when his brother entered.
And now he ran towards his brother , leaving me all lone like this , he didnt even said a word.
Now this is gonna be so awkward , how i am gonna face those two.
"God! Help me" i said this and left the jet with my suitcase.
I slowly slowly walked down the jet's narrow and small stairs , i had a look at them , they were standing there with a driver and their suitcases.
They were giving me the wierd look , as if i was a stranger just came out.
So , i went to them and it was ofcourse awkward , i was about to say something but Liam didnt let me .
He said all of us to get in the car which is ofcourse Liam's and it was more expensive than the one which came to pick me.

We all got inside the car. The driver and Liam in the front and me and Brenen in the back seat.
The driver started driving , i was looking at the view of the bahamas , it was soo beautiful.
The whole trip was Ofcourse awkward no one said a single word , both ths brothers kept scrolling through phone.
Then we reached our destination hotel , i was shooked to see this amazingly beautiful hotel.
I couldn't even think of staying in such luxury.