Coming back from Business trip

Then i was dying out of embarrassment , my luck is so shit , like i have lost count how many freakin time i've made a fool out of myself in front of him , litrally why the hell the plane have to suddenly move at that time , and i loosed balance and fallen on him not only on him litrally......on....his.....lap.....THAT THE WORST THING EVER WOULD HAPPEN TO ME !!!!!!!
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SHOW HIM MY FACE!!!!!!
and when he was i was bouncing on his lap , i was about to faint out of embarrassment.
I need to apologize to him again , this is so wierd , i was sitting on his scrotch...like....why.....why....this....have....to....happen...to.......
Me.......
Okay take a deep breathe , you can handle this , just breathe in and breathe , its just an accident , its gonna be alright.
Lets make a straight face and keep calm when he'll come i'll apologize again.
I waited there for Liam and Brenen to come down , and so that we can leave for our houses.
My leg was paining because they were taking too long to come down, so i sat over the suitcase and waited for them , i know i was looking like a 5years old baby sitting like that but i had nothing to do other than that , no one was coming neither Liam or Brenen....

[LIAM'S POV]

Gosh.....what was....that........i swear if some more mintutes she would have litrally bounced on my lap like that unintensionally , i couldnt have hidden my bulge , like it wasnt my fault that i had that , he was litrally sitting on my dick , i was trying my best not to moan at that moment cause when he got panicked , he started talking in speed and that made her litrally bounce on my freakin dick...and if i wouldnt have made her shut up , she would have kept continuoing that , i dont know whether i would have controlled my self , i think now i should leave , this unintensional lap grinding of her litrally reminded me of that last night's dream , whenever i remember that it makes me want her more and more and now she did this , how am i supposed to face her , this is gonna be so hella awkward.
Okay....great , now i have wake that sloth up from his beauty sleep , he might be litrally having some " his type of sweet dreams" , i sighed and went inside the bedroom of the jet and saw he was sleeping , i screamed his name.
" tf ? " he said while getting up immidietly from shock.
"Get your ass down in 5mins" i said and went away from there.
"Hmmm....coming......." Brenen said while rubbing his eyes and said in a raspy sleepy voice , this boy is still a baby.
I went down , and saw Melissa , she was sitting , sitting on a suitcase , shit! I made her wait for so long , but look at her , such a pure hearted baby , i sometimes i get confused by his personality , she is a baby when no one around , she is clumsy when nervous , which is kind of cute , and when she is angry she is damn feisty , and damn in that dream she was hella irresistable.
She is a mix of everything , and thats what makes her different and unique ,
"Melissa , " i kind of said it in a serious and deep tone.
She looked everywhere , and then looked at the door of the jet and saw me standing there while my hands inside my pocket , he gulped and jumped off the suitcase , while fixing her skirt , and again she turned into the nervous Melissa , and she while she was about to stood fromt the suitcase , but that made the suitcase fall on the floor and with a loud sound .
She looked at that suitcase and picked it up quickly , while still looking at me , her clumsiness always makes me giggle , and this time too , a laugh was coming from my mouth , but i controlled it with a cough.
And walked down the stairs of the jet to her and stood near her ,
"Ummm......"
"Ummmm....."
We both were about to say something , i stopped cause she was about to say something but she also stopped because she saw me talking too.
"You say first-"
"You say first-"
We said again at the same time and the same thing , uhhhh......
"I'm really so-rry , Li-am , i didnt meant to do it , it was all just a accident , im so- so sorry , i feel so embarrased i shouldn't have loosed my balance , i---" i was about to say something , but Liam came forward to me , he was too close to me , our bodies were inches left , and we both looked at eachothers eye , making an eye contact , i was getting really nervous cause whenever he is soo close to me , i feel like my heart starts racing fast.....and damn his gaze , how can he manages to look into someones eye like this....
He spoke " you talk too much , now let me speak , i told you its okay , there is nothing to be sorry about this , i know its an accident , its the 9th time your telling me sorry , " he said while looking straight and deeply looking into my eyes , i stood there still hearing all his words.
"O-h...umm...okay" i said while stuttering , he is litrally not even too older than me , but still manages to make me nervous and stutter.
*cough cough* Brenen coughed , looking around , then we both realized we were too close , and then i flinched and moved alittle away from him.
Liam gulped and looked away while doing something on his phone.
Brenen kind of laughed silently at us , but he didnt let it out .
He gulped his laughter and came towards us , and then we three went towards our car , i really miss Bahama , specially its delicious food and dessert.
And ofcourse its fabulous beauty of the beaches and the shores and the breezy cool weather.
And also the things happened in there , after that night I 've truly seen a different Liam, actually his mood flactuates alot.
They dropped me to my house and left from there.
I opened the door of my house and found my Mom , in a rush .
" what happened mom ? " i asked in worry.
" oh....hey honey....." she said while turning towards me.
" finally your back , i missed you so much these days , but as your here right now , i wanna say something to you , i wanted to say this to you long ago but i didnt cause i didnt wanted you to get worri3d about me while your on your business tour." She said.
"Mom , your making me more worried now , what it is?" I said while looking at her confusingly.
" actually i have , to shift to Los Angeles , for my job , i couldnt help it my boss had increased my salary , so i have to go there , im so sorry honey , i should have said you this earlier , and i know you might have problems living here all by yourself , but your a grown woman , i know my baby can take care of herself , i'll try to visit you , " she said while holding my hands.
I was kind of upset that she 'll not live with me anymore , but yeah her work is first , and i can take care of myself , but this would br my first time living alone , and i pretty much know how to cook and do the house chores , so living here wont be a huge problem for me and if i feel alone then i'll call my bestie.
"Ummm.....its okay mom , dont be sorry , its alright , and your work is first , so yeah and yes i can take care of myself alone , pls dont call aunt caroline for this , she and her cats are pathetic" i said while looking at her.
"Haahaa..okay fine , i won't call , umm.....okayy so listen tommorow is my flight early in the morning , around 5 or 6 am , and honey dont stress yourself too much on work , and try to come back home early dont come late nights , the streets aren't safe" she said.
"Oookay momm!" I said.
After having a nice talk with mom , about how good the place was and all , then after an hour , i went to my rooom , and jumped on my bed , i missed the warmth of my bed , and then i took a bath and dressed in my home clothes.
I looked at my mobile , i saw there was a missed call from Liam.
Again , his name popped up on my phone , making me alittle nervous .
I called him back , " hello? " i said.
"I called you , cause just wanted to let you know that we have a important meeting tommorow , come sharply on 9 am ! Dont be late " he said in a cold manner and he was sounding little angered.
Before i could even say something he cut off the call , like is he a human , like sometimes hella cold and sometimes act like he is so caring for me , like why me ? Why i've got such a complicated CEO......
Well......again.....back....to....work..........
After changing into my clothes , i layed on the bed and slowly i didnt realized i fallen into sleep.

|| after 3hrs ||

" honnneyyyyyy , yourrrrr best friend has came , will you come down or should i send her upstair ???" Mom screamed from downstair making me flinch alittle , and i woke up from my sleep immidietly.
"Ughhhhh....why cant she let me sleep in peace......and gosh...she couldnt wait for a single day for knowing what happened in Bahamas , this crazy girl" i sighed while letting out a laugh.
" i'mmm coming " i said while getting out of bed and walking downstair , and i saw...................................................