Oooo Melissa , gurl you snapped-

I went downstairs to see , my best friend standing in there , with a wide smile.
"Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy Bitch-----*cough cough* i mean bEsTiE , " i laughed at her excitement that she was about to cuss in front of my mom and the way she covered it up , that made burst into laugh.
She gave me a wierd stare , then my mom looked at both of us.
"Honeyy , im going for some shopping , u want something?" My mom asked me .
I nodded to no , and then she smiled at us and left the house , tommrow is her flight , for her job.
I'll miss her and her handmade food , but yeah what can i do its her job she has to go.
After she left , i closed the door and we both went upstairs.
"So tell me whats poppin in your life" she asked.
"Eh...nothing much" i said.
"So is there some tea u wanna spill about your hot CEO" she asked with a smirk and a wink.
" there no tea , that i wanna spill , and i said you sbout this long ago , " i said .
She looked at me with suspision , and raised an eyebrow.
"Hmmm.....i seee"  she said.
"Yahhh , i've got a great idea , lets go to a party tommorow" she said excitedly.
"Uh...but----" i was about to say but she placed her finger on my lips.
"I wont take no as an answer , and that party is  from Ashley , she said i can bring someone with me , and the good thing is , Brent  and  Brad  will be also there"  she said while litrally drooling ove their name.
She can forget everything but i can't , Ashley and I were really good friends , but she always used to show off about her dad's money and yeah she was spoiled brat too.
Then My crazy best friend meet her and they became friends ,idk how.
But yeah ,and ofc how can i forget about Brad and Brent , the hotties of the college , like the whole college used to drool over them , like okay fine they are damn hot and handsome , but they were actually fuckboys but in a classy way.
Like serious relationship was nothing for them ,all they wanted is to use girls for getting laid.
And yeah bullying nerd girls was their fav hobby , they used to criticize their looks and all.
I really hated them , but unfortunately like all others girls My bestie also has a huge crush on Brad , because he is handsome , hot , cute , stylish , funny  and a person who gets straights A+ from his childhood.
Then we chitchatted for some hours , it was late so she told me that she needs to got back home , she lefted the house.
And then me and my mom did our dinner , and then i slept cause i had to get up , for my office.....
[ Morning ]
Uhhhh.....lets wake up , or else that angry bird CEO of mine will give me a whole lecture on " time is important " , i yawned while ruffling with my hair.
I went down to meet mom , but i realized she left a note on the table.
Honey , im sorry , im going to airport without you , because i saw sleeping with ur plushies , so peacefully that i didnt bothered you
Okay , take care , love you.
----mom~♡
I facepalmed myself , oh no , i told her i'll drop her off on the airport but i woke up late , shit....such a sloth i am.
Then i again walked up , for taking a shower ,
After taking the shower , i dressed myself into some formal clothes and did my hair into a sleek ponytail and as i looked at the clock it was late so i didnt did my breakfast and left the house.
I reached my office , went to my cabin.
As my  cabin door was open , i saw Liam in execive level of anger rushing into his room in the office with that Bitch girl i meet on the Lift.
I got a call from the Manager to tell Liam about the Next meeting.
I was kind of feeling wierd and nervous that whether if i go now , they get mad.
I got up from my seat and walked towards Liams door .
I kind of eavesdropped their convo.
" can you pls shut the fuck up and stop being so hella annoying , jen "

"How can you say  that Babe , Im your girlfriend" 
After hearing this , i kinda felt wierd , idk why , i was asking myself why was i feeling this way , i was sort of jealous.
"No  , hell to the fuckin no , Jen your nothing to me , forget about that night , it was just a drunk one night stand , and after  that the others ones were insisted by you , you were the one who came to my house , and thrown yourself on me , i wasnt begging to you to come and fuck me ! And from next time if i hear you calling me Babe , i'll make sure u wont enter in my office from the next time.
So just stfu and leave the hell outtta my freakin office."he yelled at the girl , the girl was looking at Liam with unbeliveness.
"Huh ? Oh wow ? How dare u behave like this to me Liam ? Do you know my father? My brother?"she said giving liam a smirk.
"Listen Jen , im tired of your bullshit , i know your dad and your useless fuckboy brothers  , i guess your  forgetting  who i really am.
You very welly know , what work i do , it would take me 5 mins to dethrone  your dad and your brothers from this world of fame....
And if our enterprise losses contract with your  company , it wont harm us but will u , cause we were the one who saved you all's company drowning in depts and bankruptcy , so you better shut your mouth" he said
"And you very much know what a ma------------" he was about to finish his words.
"Melissa ???? What are u doing here ? "  he noticed me somehow
I stumbled alittled and acted casual.
"Sorry ,  the manager told me to tell u about the next meeting , and i  was standing because you two were talking and i was thinkin whether i should interupt ya'll of not." I acted professional.
"Ohhhhh.....i seeee , so you got her now , " she remarked.
"So your the slut ass who is trying to take my man , huh , get your filthy hands off from my man , bitch.
He is mine , and yeah ik ik your some sort of gold digger trying to seduce him for  money , how much do you want to leave him , i'll pay you , type of girls like you all need is money , bitchass hoe."
She said to my face , right in front of my face.
Okay....im fine.....i not gonna beat the shit outta her....its okay mell....you cool you fine...you aint gonna snap her neck.
"Yah you how much you want , tell me , you poor ass girl , " she said.
O....k......thats....fuckin....it.....
" listen here you motherfuckin piece of shit , who are you tellin a gold digger , where as your are the real one , like look at yourself looking like those plastic fake ass bitches , the amount of plastic your face contains , omg the oceans bead contains less plastic.
You litrally looks like those  shame less hoes , huh , do you really think i'll belive your dating him for love , say those bullshits to someone else , Liam is just one of your sugar daddies , whom your're using for money and  throwing yourself at him , because atleast a guy like him wouldn't choose a trash like u , your  ass , omg a 5year old can tell this that it contains 99% plastic , and those heels you call them fashion , yes ofc it is but its " stripper fashion".
And your calling me a slut ? Honey you litrally dress like a whore ,
And poor ass ? I might not be a Spoiled ass brat like you , but.....atleast im not a whore like u , and i 'm not a man stealer like u , and you know what you mom and dad did a really great mistake  making u that night , they should have slept , rather than making such a fuckin bitch who doesnt know  how to truly love a person , and how to behave properly , and you know what i can litrally punch you right in ur face Right now , for insulting me for no reason" i saif while anger boiling into me .
He was looking at me furiosly and then looked at Liam .
" i'll see both of u "  she said and went away taking her Gucci bag from the table.

[ LIAM's POV ]
woah woah woah.....i didnt knew she can say all these things , i thought naturally , she would cry or leave , but she stood for herself , and she was litrally spitting fire , that was really needed , cause i would have offended if she havent said all this.
The more i am seeing her the more she is making me , impressed .
She was looking volcano which just got exploded ,i felt  like she was a lioness , and the rage was boiling into her eyes , her brows were frowning , looking like a fire goddesses , her angry look made her look more hot , i mean like i know i soudnt fantasize about her now , but i really like the feisty Melissa more.
She truly left me speechless today ,  but still i have to keep an eye on her and Jen too , she can try to take  revenge on Melissa , and i cant let anything happen to her.
If Jen ever even try to do a single thing to her , she have to pay for it with her life.
"Uh.....Melissa-----------" i was about to say to her  but she.............

To be continued............

(Sorry for late update , this online classes are suckin the hell outta me)