Back story of Liam and his Family

**Brenen's POV**

I was standing there after she left.
This was unexpected , no woman has ever rejected me like this , then how can she ? Who does she thinks of herself?
Huh? All girls throw themselves over me just to get a chance with me , and where i am tryna get her , she is playing hard to get.
"I'll see ! How long can she play this hard to get thing !"
I said while standing there.

*phone rings*

"Hello? Bro? Yeah yeah yeah i'm coming " i said and i got inside my car and went to my mansion.
I reached my mansion and i saw brother sitting on the couch of our living room.
"Whassup ? Bro?" I hugged him cheerfully.
"I'm not in the mood of joking , you remember we have our business trip of The Bahamas tomorrow or you forgotted ? Huh ?" He said in his as always cold husky voice.
"Woah woah woah chill man! Ofc i didnt forgotted Mr.workoholic , now chill...tomorrow is our flight we'll go." I said while patting on his hand and i lied about it too like i totally forgotted about it , hope he doesn't knows or this man surely gonna kill me.
"

Yeah yeah be ready at 8am , sharp...and you know how much i am punctual about time , so be ready on TIME and oh...i need to tell ya something its not just we are going to the business tour for office work but also because of catching the mafia group we have been keeping an eye on for years now" he said and went away towards his room.
I dont know why this man has always been like this , when we were teens he wasn't like this , he actually was just a normal kid who used to love reading poetries and books , he was a shy kid back then , he even used to got bullied cause of his quite nature seeing all this our father who was one of the secret mafia leader was worried cause he thought that he'll never fight back or able to protect himself.
But our mom she was a good lady , he used to care of us very much and Liam was really attached to her , our mom never used to force Liam in doing or entering in mafia world , cause she knew the ruthless , dark and scary side of being a mafia cause her husband is one of the secret mafia leader and her father was too.
Our parents had love marriage they truly loved eachother our family was really good even though we had many enemies and bad people tryna hurt our dad.
One day , we were playing in the garden and our dad was talking with his employees of the office we work now cause he made the office to hide his work of being a mafia leader. Being a mafia wasn't always doing bad work , a call from the hospital came to my dad.
He took the phone and we both brothers saw tears rolling down our dad's eyes.
The call was from a doctor , he said that our mom was driving the car on the road on the way to her friend , a small truck was coming from the back and due to the truck drivers fault he couldn't control the break and his truck crashed with our mom's car and a huge accident happened. Our dad told us , and took us and drove to the hospital and we saw our mom all bleeding and hurt and eyes closed three of were crying .
Specially Liam and dad , he couldn't see mom in such extreme pain.
Then the doctors saw her and did all the treatment and stuffs they told us that she is in Coma now.
The moment my dad heard this he broke into crying , thats the first time we saw our dad crying like that....
From that day our mom used to stay in coma...
We were in deep melancholy all those days , all we used to do is pray for her and hope she gets well soon and come back to us like old days.
Dad used to stay depressed all day , Liam used to starve , sometimes even though we food ready we didnt used to eat thinking about mom that was a worst period for us.
Like this a some weeks left, and oh how can we forget about our older brother , he used to stay with our aunt in Australia because dad wanted him to be the next CEO of his company cause he was a smart student than us, we called him and told him about mom , he started panicking that why dad didnt called him earlier, he came back to where we live. We all were excited to see him after so long. Then when it was been a month , the doctor called dad and said our mom is not doing very well , and they cant give any surity that they'll be able to keep my mom alive for more days anything can happen at any moment.
We were then more depressed and sad four of us almost lost the hope of mom coming back.
And thats what happened , after 7 days our mom left us , left liam , left the world , leaving us with justs some really good and warm memories of her.
Thats day all our relatives came, we took her to her grave and put flowers on her grave in the grave yard.
After her funeral ceremony Liam ran back to our house and locked himself in his room and cried for 2 days without eating we were really freakin concerned about his both mental and phyical health , he became like a depressed person, he became rude , emotionless , he became bad in studies and used to sleep all day with all curtains off and lights off , his room used to be a mess.
Then when we became older, when our brother was i guess 17 or 19 , that day it was his birthday , we were still sad but managed to bring a cake and make him feel abit good , and another thing Liam was rude to everyone but when it comes to our elder brother he was a small baby to him , he was the only person liam was comfortable with.
That day on his birthday , suddenly at evening a sudden shooting of bullet happend soemone shooted all our glasses of the windows , we all got panicked and shocked..

Then we were shocked to see..................

(To be continuoued...pt.2)