Mission

We were in the car , Brenen was scrolling through his phone as always and some moments later Liam got a call from a person.
He looked at the call and frowned. Then he looked at us ,as if  thinking whether to take the call or not because i was there.
It kinda made me confused , maybe it was about some family problems.
Then he took the call.
"Yes?.......hmmm....hmmm...i'll be there in an hour , wait for us."he said in his deep serious voice.
Then he hunged up the call , and put his phone back in his pocket of his pants.
He looked at Brenen , then at me.
"Sorry , Melissa actually we have to go somewhere really urgent , so we'll go now , and you take this car and go back to hotel , the driver will take you."he said kinda nervously and then looked at Brenen.
Brenen looked at him back.
"Hey! If its a business matter then i can go with ya'll-"i said with hesitation.
"No----ummm....you cant cause its---umm...some....."he was stuttering.
"Its some mafi-------"Brenen was about to say something but he was cut off by his brother.
"Uh!...its some companyyy work and there is no need of you to go there its pretty far , and i wasn't even going to bring you here also cause you were not well last night , but as you said you were fine and requested me  to take you to this meeting , and i needed to check your business skills also , thats why i took you here."he said in a calm voice again.
"Oh.....okay....."i said , they kinda looked suspicious.
"Ummm.okay then...bye Melissa , take care" Liam said in a polite manner.
"Lets go , Brenen lets not waste time here , we'll be late"he said with his emotionless and serious voice.
I dont understand why this man changes his behaiviours like this one time he is polite and one time he is rude , its so hard to understand this guy.
"Woah , brother polite to her and rude to me"Brenen whispered this , and a cute pout formed his mouth.
"Shut up Brenen!!! I can still hear you "Liam said.
Brenen coughed.
They both went away from the car , i was in.
The driver took me to the hotel back.
I went inside the hotel , while i was entering i meet the guy who took the food tray to my room last day.
He saw me and gave me a cute smile and a waved at me.
I waved back at him too.
Then i went inside the room , and laid on the bed.
*phone rings*
I looked at my phone and saw my bestie was calling , i took the call.
"Hello babe!how are----"i was about to greet her well , but she cut me off.
"HELLO MY ASS! Bish! You just went to Bahamas and forgotted me???huh???...how can you forget your babe???you didn't even bothered to call me like????How fuckin busy are you with your CEO and his brother , btw is he hot! I mean Liam's brother!"she is said in a dramatic voice.
I sighed in tiredness of this girls craziness , i know sometimes she is too over dramatic and crazy bitch.
But she loves me , and truly cares for me. We are besties from elementary school.
She used to stand for me in front of the bullies in our schoool.
We did many silly crazy things together , climbing into house , halloween party , scare people , prank people , exploring abandoned places.....those days were really fun , her mom and dad were really nice too.
They never seen me as an outsider , they always treated me as if i am their own daughter.
We used to do sleepovers in her house .
"Gosh! Stop being so dramatic , how can i forget my dear bestie! I was kinda busy with stuff office stuffs thats why i couldn't talk to you.
Stop teasing me with Liam , he is nothing but my CEO.
And his brother gives me the fuckboy vibes , even though he kinda seems like  a good guy.
And wait what about the guy you meet at the bar."i said to her.
"Yeah yeah , but who knows maybe he is into you , but he is hiding it behind his ruthless and rude behaiviour, and yeah let's leave Liam's topic.
Ohhhh , and umm the guy , ugh ! He was gay and he talked with me and acted like he likes me and all just because he's friends gave him a bet! I was soo shocked at that moment , i dont know why i always get to met this wierdos"she said.
"Thats a lot of stuffs happened!! And nope i dont think so he is into me! Its impossible!"i laughed at her thought.
"Uhhh! I wish i was there with you enjoying the beauty of Bahamas! Gurl! Your lucky af!"she said jokingly.

"Huh? Enjoy? Nah! Only work work and work!"i laughed again.

We talked for hours and i didnt had the sence of time.
"Okay babe! Imma go now! Mom is screaming on me for cleaning the dishes , i need to do them so bye for now ! Take care! "She said while laughing.

"Okayyyy! Byee bish! Talk to you laterr"i said and hang up.

I looked at the clock it was mid-noon.
Many thoughts were revolving around my mind , the person who barely shown any emotion towards me is being quite caring! The person who i thought and seen as a rude and emotionless is being so nice , why does he suddenly cares for me? And where does he always goes with his brother saying its an urgent office work! I know famous people sometimes need to carry gun for their safety but still this is the third time i am seeing him with one that night at the bar , in his hotel room , and when he came to find me in the beach , this man is really mysterious , he even said me that he'll tell me about something , still he didnt , and i have to know about his past which made him this rude.
I wasn't feeling hungry , so i decided to do some laptop works.
I started to work on it , i completed half of my work , but i was feeling really sleepy , so i decided to take a nap, but i didnt realized that my door was unlocked.

                                   "LIAM'S POV"

After we left Melissa with the driver , i was thinking about her, she is really doing great in her work , she completes her work on time , sometimes before time.
She is good in sales too , and the way she smoothly handled her first meeting , its just amazing.
Her passion and positive spirit in work makes me more attracted towards her.
She has the beauty and the brain.
Sometimes i think how can a guy ever cheat on such a girl like Melissa.
The guy should treat her like a princess and respect her rather than forcing her in doing something which she is not cofortable with.
I really hate who doesn't respect womans.
Thinking about all this , we were on our way to there.
We were going at a abandoned area , where our rival group does their dealings of stuffs.
And today they'll do it there.
So , me and Brenen were prepared with our guns.
Our other team members will reach there at any moment
Somehow if we catch one of their dudes , we'll become more near to catch  the actuall gang leader.
Then i can finally take my revenge for my brother's death.
I still look at the sky and think of my brother , and tears rolls down my eyes.
We really miss him , but in this thing they might hurt try to hurt people i know like Brenen.
I can't loose him , even though we never really were friendly , he  used to stay in his world and me in mine , but we both love eachother , even though we dont say it on face.
I had a look on Brenen , he was still scrolling down through phone.
Thinking about all this , we reached the place ,
Me and Brenen made our way out the car and saw a abandoned area , it was like kinda of creepy place.
We grabbed our guns and told our car driver to take the car somewhere else.
Slowly slowly me and him went inside.
We signaled eachother by nodding  , after walking some moments inside we heard strange footsteps from our left side , it was coming from the other way.
We hidden ourselves in behind the boxes and pillars.
We kept an eye on whats happening , then the footsteps got more closer to us.
Then we saw....................................................

( next part ch-21)