Overhearing their Conversation

So after my beauty sleep....i woke in the morning at 7:30 A.M. and i saw that my phone is completely charged and i had a look on my phone it said i had a message and i opened my messages there was a text from a unknown number.
"Hello! Im Liam your CEO...."
The message said i rubbed my eyes in shock and looked at the sms again and it was his private phone number...wow...like he himself sended me the text.
Below it the whole address where i have to wait for him and the time was written and wow....he is gonna send a car to pick me up...like ....omg...i screamed like a maniac

Then i looked at the clock it was already time for office.
I got up from my bed and went to washroom to take a hot water bath....
After a long 15 min bath and some other beauty care stuff..i got out of the bathroom.
I wore my pastel pink top with a Royal blue jeans and my royal blue heels.
I styled my hair and put on some light makeup which consisted of my pink nude lipstick and some light foundations and eyeliner and perfume i went down .
My mom prepared some freshly baked pancakes for me with blueberries on top and garnished with some honey.
I couldn't wait to eat 'em .
So, I sat on my chair and ate my breakfast.
I finished my breakfast fastly and wished my mom a good bye and left the home .
It was not too late so today i took the public bus and went to my office . I sat on a saet of the bus it was a window seat so i looked outside the window.
After some moments , i reached near my office.
I got out the bus and started walking towards my office.
I went inside my office kept my bag on the desk and started working on my laptop....after some hours of doing my work...i got a call from Mr. Liam jones
I immidietly took it.
" hello?...G-good morning ! Sir," i said with with normal voice tone .
"Yeah yeah Morning! Meet me at my office cabin right now" he said in his seductive husky heavy voice and hanged up the call right there.
I got shivers down my spine whenever i hear his voice.
"Woah- that was real quick" i said to myself.
So, i got up from my chair and went towards his room.
I was about to go inside but something made me to stop there....i heard someone was inside talking with him.
The discussion was pretty heated.
It was a guy, he had a really kinky and cocky voice.
I was eavesdroping thier conversation for some moment as it was a glass door it was hard to hear.
"You know what type of work we do , we can't kill him, we need to check on him tonight , he will be at the abandoned factory beside the lake near our office, that where he does all this filthy works , and you have to help me in that-" i can only hear this.....after hearing a little part of thier conversation.
I thought that its better to not hear their conversation, i didn't wanted to get fired . But many question was popping in my head like why was he talking about killing someone? What filthy work is he talking about? Who is the person? What has he done to him? And what is there at the abandoned factory? Why is a CEO of a company talking like this? Why does he sound like a leader of a mafia gang ? I was getting really suspicious on him because at that party also he had a gun a fuckin gun with him....maybe he keeps that for his own safety , I hit my head with my hand slowly....and and said to myself *sigh* how can a CEO of such a big company be a mafia....pfff i am such a dumbass!
I brushed all the thoughts and knocked on the door twice.
"May i come in sir, ? " i said from outside loudly.
"Yes ! Come in Melissa" he said in a normal but deep voice.
I went inside the room.
Now i can clearly see the man sitting inside face.
He was tall , handsome, and had kinda taned skin tone and his eyes were medium grey kinda like sparkling dark clouds, he eyes were flirty and lusty , i can see it.
But those eyes were sharp and mesmerizing.
He had a soft yet sharp fine jawline , and i perfectly shaped staright asian nose, and with reddish yet pinkish lips. He had piercing on his ears.
He had perfectly stilled hair, i remebered this hairstyle from a korean drama i watched .
He was taller than me, he kinda looked like those tall anime flirty boys.
He seemed like 2 or 3 years older than me . But i was sure he was younger than Liam.
He was wearing a expensive burgundy colour jacket with a black fine channel's shirt.
His shirt's two buttons were unbuttoned exposing his neck and abit of his chest.
He had a very expensive watch on his hand , but it seemed familiar it was the exact same watch i saw Liam wearing.
And as Liam he was also wearing a really expensive perfume.
He was sitting legs crossed while laying half laying on
the chair.
He looked at me , with confusion.
At first he was looking at me with confusion, then he slowly started checking me out.
I was like woah, he is lookng at me in a kind of a flirty way.
I again had a look at him, our eyes met but i broke the eyes contact, it wasn't something usual.
"Sir, you told me to met you now? You seem busy should i come after some minutes? " i said in a calm voice.
"No, no, no he is not at all busy isn't so brother" the guy said with a smirk and while facing Liam.
"Brother? Woah woah wait- he has a brother too?" I said to myself in confusion .
"Shut up! Brenen! He said in a angry tone.
"No,we are not busy , umm i just wanted to clear things about the business trip tommorow , so dont be late "
He said in his deep sexy voice.
"Woah, she is also going there too? " Brenen said while giving Liam a smirk.
"By the way, hello Miss Melissa? I'm Brenen Jones.
Liam's brother , your really beautiful." He said while wanting to shake hands with me .
"Umm Hello, and thank---" i was about reply.
But Liam had a irritating glance on his brother.
"I GUESS YOUR DONE BRENEN! NOW SHUT UP AND LEAVE WE'LL TALK ABOUT THE MEETINGS LATER " He said while having a angry face.
"Woah---okay okay fine i'm leaving man, calm down!tbh you've got good one though! " he said this while winking at Liam and he quickly went away.
"Oh god, he such a pain in the ass" Liam whispered to himself.
"Don't pay attention to him, he is like that" Liam said.
"Its okay sir" i said calmly .
"Umm anything else sir?" I said.
"Umm, no you may leave now" he said while turning his chair toward the other side.
As he said i left the room.
I went to my own cabin and again started doing work i was thinking about Brenen cause he was giving me that typical fuckboy vibes and other girls might be drolling over him because he is a handsome guy with fame and wealth. He was also going there on the trip and now i have to deal with two hot guys...oh god such distractions i said to myself. I was thinking what i am going to pack for my bisiness trip, i was kinda nervous cause i never been to a private plane.
I kept on doing my work i never realized about the time as always and it was already 10 pm.
I quickly packed my stuffs and i was about to leave the office someone's hand grabed my wrist.
I turned around to see who was it.
And i was shocked to see that it was........................................

To be continuoued...........
(I'll try to post the chapters more fast)....