Flashback pt.2

**Brenen's POV**

We were shocked to see it was a guy in a full black outfit standing in front of us.
Our Dad told us to run away but we were too shocked to even move by whats happening around us.
So , we just stood there frozen behind our dad,
The man told our Dad to surrender himself to the man.
We were traped in there , already we were in such worse sutuation cause our mom died and now this stuff is happening.
Our dad said to the man that he will die but not surrender himself to the man standing there.
The man evily smirked at us and my dad and said "then......okay Mr.jones if you be this stubborn then,i'll let your kids see their lovely father's death now"he said this with a evil and angry faceu and the man pulled out a gun filled with bullets and the moment he pushed thr trigger laughing like a mischivious man, me and Liam were still there stood in froze that he was about to kill our dad , and he pushed it.
We both closed our eyes , even our father closed his eyes thinking he is going to get killed , we heard a sound of bullet , our heart broken into numerous pieces thinking we lost both of our parents , then we opened our eyes and saw dad standing there alright and our elder brother Joey
He was suddenly and slowly fallen on the ground with hid hand on his chest.
When the man pushed the trigger the bullet hit our elder brother Joey not our Dad because when the bullet was baout to hit dad he came in front of dad to save him and he took the bullet for him.
Our eyes got widen , Liam cried his heart out screaming Joey's name.
Then our dad ran towards Joey and placed his head on his lap and gave a death glare to the man who killed our brother. Then our dad took out his gun and pushed the trigger to the man's leg and hand, he was bleeding.
Then he looked at my dad and we gave him a more angry glare at my dad and went away with his other members because he was hurt and now my dad has the gun.
So , he tried to escape from there but before he left he said"I'll come back" and he left our house with his other members and drove away.
Then we looked at our brother who was laying on the ground half dead with blood flowing like water.
He was in tears, we went to him and looked at his, he looked back at us and said "L-iam , take care of dad and B-brenen!and remember i' ll always be there with you all maybe not in person but as maybe from whereever i'll be, dont cry , my lil tigers! Just look at the sky and say goodbye to me! I think its time , if you all ever feel like missing me just look at the sky and smile! I'll always see you from there------"he said this and closed his eyes and his body started becoming colder.
Two of us broke into tears and placed our heads on his chest . Our dad fallen on the ground in tears and hugged us. Then we cleaned the blood off from him and started preparing for his funeral.
We saw some our brothers body in the coffin.
They placed him inside his grave ,,just like our mom.
But this time Liam wasn't crying this time we saw anger, revenge and ruthlessness in his eyes.
He gulped and said in front of our brother's coffin
"Brother! The people who killed you , because of whom you are now not with us , i'll kill them , i'll take way moree worse revenge on them , i wont let those motherfuckers stay alive for very long , i promise brother! I promise! This fire of revenge will stop the day i'll kill them! Rest in peace brother!"
He said this with a revenge filled eye.
Our father looked at him , he eyes were shining to see his son like this!
We went back home and our dad said to us that he'll give us special training to become mafia leaders and specially to liam. He even told that he'll teach liam how to be a CEO too means so that he can work in both.
Our dad sended us to California for studies.
We completed our studies in california and Liam did very well in Business studies.
We completed all our studies there and then came back to our homeland.
He was now a rude af person but he never disrespected father.
Then father sended Liam to Japan to become a master of martial arts for his protection and defencing.
When he came back , he was not the Weak Liam back then , he was a strong and dependent guy.
Then he grew more older , the older he got the more he became tough.
Then he became the CEO of our company at a young age.
Because our father couldn't manage everything.
We both solved many cases together , now he became a man whom people will fear not bully.
He builded his body, by going to gym everyday.
Many girls tried to get in relation with but he never looked at any girls or he rejected them sassily or he would just sleep with them thats all nothing else.
Its not his fault that he became this rude and ruthless its just our lives which made him this hard but he is kind of like a coconut hard from outside and soft from inside but no one sees it and he never shows it to anyone , only me and father knows him , from that day till now he is planing to take revenge on that man , he wants to kill there whole gang.
Huh! Why am thinking all this......lets leave this .
I brushed of all this and went to my room and changed my clothes and laid of my bed.
I was thinking about the girl i thought she was like everyother girl i meet. But no she something else , not like other girls , she rejected my offer of giving her a ride.
Main thing she was choosed by brother and she is brother's P.A. , he would probably kill me if he knews i flirted with her , and if brother like there are only 0.01% chances of it but still...if he have a little soft spot for her and if he find i am tryna get her then my death is sure.
Even though she is not something really special , many girls are waiting for me, i shoot my shot on them. So, i should probably leave the thought of getting her cause nah! She would never say yes!....
After speaking to myself i drifted into sleep cause i needed to get up early in the morning.