Meeting with my BFF

I went to my home , I was really tired and I threw myself on my bed and threw my bag in the floor .
I lay my face on the pillow I was really sleepy so I tried to sleep but a thought of Liam came in my mind and those mysterious eyes he had I tried to rub off all this thoughts by saying this is all just silly thoughts like other companies they would also reject me....thinking all this somehow I managed to sleep ...after a nap of 3hrs I woke up.
"Meli , come down honey, Dinner is ready ! " I was quite hungry that time so I went down for Dinner and it was my fav dinner spagetti and meat balls .
I finished my dinner and again went to my room and my mom went to her room . I took a long nap so I coundn't sleep that time I was thinking about the job interview I gave . So, as I was watching some shows on netflix ....I felt asleep .
I woke up 8am in the morning by the ringing of my phone it was a message from manager of Mr.Liam Jones .....The name of the manager was Justin Smith from E.M. Enterprise I rubbed my eyes and quickly got up and read what the message was about .....
"Hi ! Miss Hamilton , I am the Manager of the CEO of the Company Mr. Jones , You gave a Interview for the P.A. of Mr. Jones and Mr. Jones had selected you as his Personal Assisstant . You will be joining the office from tommorow and about the salary and what work you have to do we'll discuss that tommorow at the office ".
After reading this I was totally shocked for some seconds they actually choosed me I mean the CEO of such a big company choosed me ...Omg !! I cant belive ... I litrally jumped off my bed in happiness and enjoyment . I immidietly went to my mom and I woke her up and told her about the confirmation of my job she was really happpy about it and hugged me tight ...she has always supported me since my father had left us for another Rich woman . All these 20 years she supported me everytime and gave me alot of love she paid all my school fees , college fees and my other feeses all by herself .
So, I was really happy that I got this big job and I need to call my BFF Sierra , she was friend since 5th grade . She is total crazy party girl but she really loves and cares for me and I do too. So , I called her she and as always she was slesping cause of the hangover of last night or something .
She picked up my call with huge excitement as always we talked for 1hr about the Liam guy and my job . She was happy for the job but she was continuously teasing me with the Liam guy and making wierd scenarios which are never gonna happen ...but she didn't stopped .

We planned to meet up in a cafè near our house for planing about her birthday which was tommorow she was really excited cause she was turning 21 year, she is always excited for her birthdays ....we always spend her birthday together partying or just chilling at her or my house . Her mom and dad were kinda wierd they are kind of secretive and mysterious people and her only greets me when i used to go to her house nothing more ....she never had a conversation with me .

I went to the cafè to meet her she hugged me tight . We ordered two capuccino and two brownies . We started talking and planing about her birthday and all .
Then she said .......