Business Trip

**Melissa's POV**

My alarm rang and i woke up. I slowly opened my eyes and saw its already 7am , i quickly got up from my bed and went inside my washroom and did all the morning routine stuffs and took a quick shower.
I came out of the bathroom and changed into my formal clothes. I dried my hair and did a sleek ponytail , i didnt applied too much of makeup , just a little bit of my pink nude lipstick , mascara and eyeliner and ofcourse my perfume. I wore my watch and slipped my toes inside my heels and went downstair with my suitcase.
I saw my mom preparing my breakfast , i sat on the breakfast table had my coffee and breakfast.
It was almost 8am , his driver can come at any moment.
I hugged my mom and we both said good bye to eachother and i heard a car's horn.
I knew that it was his driver , i quickly said to my mom that i had to go and left the house.
I saw out of my house there was a big car standing .

The driver opened the door for me and i got inside  with my suitcase

The driver opened the door for me and i got inside with my suitcase.
He didnt asked me anything just drove silently and then he got a call.
"Yeah! She was on time and we are on the way!" He said to someone on the phone.
I immidietly understood it was none other than mr.rude
Huh? He is checking on me whether i am late or not ! He cant even trust me this much! I pouted all the way to there.
"We are here! Ma'am!" He said.
I looked out of the window it was a big area like hugeee one.
As if we are on a airport ,
I got out of the car and followed the driver.
I was shocked to see what was in front of me.
It was a massive private jet , i've never been in something like this. I stood there admiring the view.

Then i saw Liam and Brenen standing there looking at me

Then i saw Liam and Brenen standing there looking at me . Brenen waved at me , but after looking at liam he stopped. Both of went inside the jet.
A guy came and took my suitcase and went inside and told me to follow him.
I did as he said.
The inside was just beautiful and there were everything on that jet like a place for drinks , washroom , sleeping area, sitting area , attached eating tables.

I sat on one of the chair beside Liam

He was not looking at me , he was always facing towards his laptop.
His brother was listening to music with his headphones on.
I was getting bored sitting there and i was feeling really sleepy cause i woke up early and the A.C. was in perfect temperature , but still i managed to stay awake.
It felt like my eyes were about to close .
Then i looked at Liam all of a sudden and i caught him staring at me. We made an eye contact but he broke it.
I looked away too and was blushing cause that was wierd.
"If you wanna umm..sleep or something you can sleep!no need to hesitate cause its a 4hr flight" he said but this time his voice was soft and caring.
"Oh---okay! Umm thanks!" I smiled and said.
He didnt replied back anything , but he thought that i looked away but i didnt , i saw a little smile forming in his lips, he looked so handsome while doing that and the sunlight was falling on him it makes his eyes look more gorgeous.
I looked away after that , and adjusted myself abit and drifted into sleep.
I didnt had the idea of the time.
After 4hr. the flight landed on The Bahamas.
I was still sleeping.

********Liam's POV*******

The flight landed , i looked at Melissa and saw that she was still sleeping.
I took a close look at her , her sleeping face was just like a baby , so peaceful and angelic , she was looking even more beautiful , her lips were plumpy and she was pouting like a baby and sleeping such a pure face.
How can i wake her up when she is sleeping so peacefully , i would love to see her in my arms every morning sleeping like this.
Ah....what i am thinking! Ghosh.......i cant think all this,
I brushed off my thoughts and was thinking how to wake her up.
"Hey wake up! Sleepy head! The flight has landed!" I said to her in a deep voice so that she wouldn't know iwas admiring her.
She opened her eyes quickly and i was really close to her face because i was waking her up , she looked at me embarrasedly and shyly and she was blushing a little.
She was looking cute while blushing.
She tried to got up from the chair and accidently she kicked my leg and i fallen on top of her and now we both were really close and there were only inches left between us. I looked at her eyes deeply cause i couldn't help myself from looking at her eyes.
Our lips were inches away , i just wanted to press my lips on her's.
I couldn't control myself , i dont know what this girl is doing to me , why my heart is beating so fast and i was so close to her body i can litrally hear her heart beating fast too. She was speachless and looking at me , those innocent eyes .
"S---sorr---" she was about to say something while stuttering and blushing.
I placed my finger on her lips , and made her stop saying words.
Her lips touch felt so soft on my finger, i couldn't control myself and was about to kiss her.
"Brother-----? Oh--i'm reallly sorry , imma go byee" he said in a teasing way.
Why this guy always come at bad times , i got up immidietly and she got up from her chair and stood beside me looking down.
"Brennnennnn- it was nottt like that what you thinkinggggg wait-" i ran towards him outside and left her there alone.

(To be continuoued)