BFF's Birthday pt.2

So, Today is my bff's birthday, she is really excited about the club we are going . So, we decided that first we will go to some shopping then at the eveening we will go to the club.
I called her to meet in front of the shopping mall.
So that we can go together .
We went inside the mall , we were so amazed by the dresses .
She went to the short sexy party dress section dragging me too.
There were so many dresses , it was really hard to decide which one to choose ...so she helped me choosing a dress it was a royal blue in clour . It was a two piece the top was had very thin straps and it was a double v-neck top which clearly shows my curves and my collarbone.
The skirt was a tight blue pencil skirt it was above my knees it shows my legs properly and the heels I bought was classy blue high heel shoe. I went to the trial room and came out wearing the dress .
" how do i look?"...

Her eyes got widened .
"Omg! Girlllllllll~~~~~you look so damn hot, I am freakin sure today you are gonna turn all guys head"....
She said in a joking way. Then she started laughing.
"Huh! Ofcourse not i am not going there to turn the heads of boys"....I said with no emotion.
"Oh gurl , you are no fun...i was just kidding Mel,
I know you dont wanna date anyone cause of what happened in your past with Aron ...but not all guys are gonna leave you like him...forget your past and get someone"....she said with a serious tone.
"A-Aron......he...." again all my past became visible in front of my eyes again my heart felt the pain those memories of him still hurts.
A tear rolled down my eyes.
"I-I am sorry Mel, i should'nt had picked that topic of Aron again...please dont start crying now because of him and you already wasted many precious tears of your on him . So, lets just fuck those memories of him and smile again and for the sake of lets buy our dresses" she started tickling me and I laughed.
" oh god *laugh* your truly a crazy girl*laugh* but I still love you...." i said with a happy voice .
" Oh sis , I know i am " she brushed her hair at her back.
We both laughed and hugged eachother.
Then we went to buy her dress.
She choosed a red dress with black high heels.
We bought everything and paid our bills. It was kinda expensive but it was not too out of my budget and it was her birthday so...yeah...
We went back to our homes.
I was really tired so went back to my house . But my mom wasn't there she was still working.*sighs*
I went up to my room and threw my bag and myself on the bed and within a minute I fell asleep ....but somehow in that tiredness in some part of mind that CEO guy was still stuck i can't forget those mysterious eyes of his and i still remember his deep husky sexy voice was still stucked in my mind.
Its been 3hr since i am sleeping .
I woke up.
" honey! Are you okay ? If you are then pls come down i need to talk to you about something. "
I immidietly looked at the clock it was 7 pm.....she should we should meet for the club at 7: 30pm...if i dont get ready now i won't be able to reach there in time.
But mom is calling me to talk about something ....so I went down fastly.
"Hey mom, what it is ? "

"Honey! I am actually dating someone and its been a month and i am really sorry i didnt told you about this . But dont worry he is really good man..you would surely like him..so, tommorow we are going to do lunch together at our house and i want you to be here so dont go somewhere else tommorow...okay and his name is Tristan he is only 2 years older than me ".
My mom said with excitement and went to the kitchen .
"By the way i am going out with one of my friend its her birthday so i will be a bit late"...i said with nervousnes
She looked at me " oh...umm...okay...honey...just be safe and be back at home before 11pm...okay?...Have a good time bye "..she said with a calm smile.

" thanks mommy" i said with a smile.

I went up to my room, got inside the bathroom put on my dress and i applied a little makeup and wore my shoes took my phone and some money put all of 'em in my bag and i wore a jacket over it so that it won't look too exposing and I went out of my house took a cab and went to pick my bestie .