Brenen trying to flirt

I turned around to see it was Brenen. I was very shocked and i was shaking , my heart was racing fast.
He was looking at me with his flirty eyes ,
"What are you doing sir, leave my wrist !" I said with in a angry tone and while frowning.
"What if i dont" he said in a seductive way still looking at my eyes.
"I AM TELLING YOU TO LEAVE MY HAND RIGHT NOW"
I said while getting really furious at him.
I somehow managed to free my wrist from his grip forcefully.
"Woah---feisty , i like it" he said in his cocky and kinky tone.
I was about to leave from there in anger
"Hey !! Hey!! Wait ! " he said while blocking my way.
"What ? Why are you blocking my way? Move !"
I said while giving him a angry stare.
"I will , but its late so lemme give you a ride? " he said in a charming way .
In front of us there was a Lincoln MKS limousine standing.
And yeah ofcourse he will also have many fansy luxurious cars like this nothing new.
"No , thanks , actually i already booked a cab " i said and took a last glance at him and went past him and his expensive car.
And then i saw my cab arrived and i went inside it.
When i sat inside he was standing there looking at me , i looked away.
After some moments i reached my home and as i had another extra key my house i opened the door and went inside the lights were off as i was really tired i didn't on the lights and i went upstair to my room.
I thought i'm gonna straight go to the bed but then i saw myself and as it was really hot day so i decided to take a shower.
I undressed myself , and wore my pink soft towel and i went inside the shower.

I on the shower and closed my eyes to clear my thoughts and stress.
As the water started falling on me like rain , after some moments i instantly felt relived , calmed , and relaxed.
I slowly started to clear my mind with the thoughts of Liam's brother......i didnt wanted to think about that playboy anymore......and even his thoughts left my mind..
But after some moment i had a thought of Liam again, and i can even hear his sexy husky voice in the back of my head , tbh he truly have a damn fine body and like his lips looked so soft and plumpy , those lips were the perfect defination of kissable lips.
His eyes were so deep , any girl would melt and it was not just deep it was filled with a mixture of everything lots of secrets and mystries hidden behind those beautiful , mesmerizing , lusty eyes. When i first seen him , i thought he was a ruthless , rough , aggresive , rude CEO and damn those were giving me that vibe , but when i looked at his eyes more deeper at deeper i can see something really unique and different which i had never seen in anyones eyes. His touch litrally gave me shivers and goosebumps in my whole body , his touch was emotionless like his eyes but i felt his warm and soft touch, me might be a non-friendly man but who know what he had been through in his past which made him this rude.
I dont know why whenver i think about him or even i am arround him i feel like my heart is racing faster than usual and i get really nervous arround him , i truly dont know why it happens , and i dont know why i am thinking so much about my CEO , his thoughts pops up everytime i want to clear my mind.
" Ahh ! This guy! What is he doing to me! Why always i am thinking about him , am i falling for him! No! Neverrrrr! This is impossible! Oh gosh...damn what am i even thinking! Ugh! "I said this out loud , while holding my head.
I off the shower tap and looked in the mirror at myself...i wraped my towel around me and left the bathroom .
I came to my room back and i saw my phone was beeping
"A call from whom at this hour?" I said to myself.
I took my phone and saw who was it.
" OH MY FUCKIN LORD !!!!!!!!!!! MR.LIAM?????????????????? OHHH SHOOOT.....I'M DEAD THREE MISSED CALL LIKE OMGGGGGG !!!!HOPE I DONT GET FIRED CAUSE OF THIS!"
I immidietly called him and hoping that he doesn't gets angry with me.
"Hello? Sir? I'm sorry i was in the shower so i didn't heard my phone ring i am trully sorry sir this would never happen i am really sorry-" i said all this as fast as i i could...
"Shut up for once Miss. Melissa ! Let me talk ! I dint wanted any explanation so dont say anything else...and the reason i called you at this hour is to remind you that tomorrow is our flight to The Bahamas for our business trip okay? So be ready at sharp 8am...not 8:01....Sharp 8...okay?My driver is gonna come and pick you from your house okay and as i said dont pack many things only important stuffs! Okay!! Bye" he said all this in his deep voice and he was about the hung up on me.
"Oh-okay...i'll be there on time sir , bye good-" i was about to finish my sentence but he hang up the phone.
"What the fuck! Who does he thinks of himself as ? How rude!"i said to myself.
Oh ofcourse he'll be a rude person , nothing new.
I was wrong about him , those good thoughts about him were wrong , he is just a ruthless , heartless , emotionless man , and why the hell i should be bothered we have only one relation between us "he is my CEO and i am his assistant" nothing else.
Then i thought that i totally forgotted about the business trip. So , as i was still in my towel i wore my shorts and my silk night top and went towards my closet to see what i can pack.
I picked some clothes which includes some black and blue jeans , and some formal skirts , some formal tops and my normal night dress and in case he let us to see around the places out of work so i took a nice outfit and some other girly stuffs and my charger and laptop.
I packed everything in my suitcase and kept it beside my bed.
"Goshhh ! Finally everything done!" I sighed.
I looked at the clock it was 1 : 30am at night.
I was really sleepy and tired.
"Now finally i can take my beauty sleep" i looked at my bed and threw myself on it.
As i laid on bed i drifted to sleep.

{{{Sorry for late update guys due to this quarantine i'll have free time so from now on i 'll give more updates.}}}

♡♡♡♡hope you like it!....☺☺☺☺.■■■■●○●•○●■♤.