Liam being Jealous

[ Liam POV ]

She left the room , she didnt even let me speak , why does she always thinks i'll fire her , gosh she had got some serious anger issue i mean like i cant say that cause if i were at her place i would have pissed as hell too.
But atleast she could have listened to what i wanted to say , and ofc i wouldnt have screamed or yelled at her , or neither would support Jen , cause what Melissa did is right.
Uhm...lemme talk to her , this is gonna be so awkward , this is something i really dont wanna deal with.
I didnt knew one drunk sex would be this hard for me to deal with .
I thought to myself before i could even walk out of my cabin , i saw my manager came in.
" Sir , here are the list of the people you wanted , and me-"
"Is Melissa in her cabin" i asked her.
"Uh....no...sir...thats what i wanted to say to you she left the office an hour ago , and she left without telling anyone and also she left before her leaving time , " she said.
"Okay" i said and i saw the manager left my cabin.
I was kind of confused why she left the office yet angry too that she left without telling anyone , i was hoping she went home.
Suddenly i got a call.......from...one of my gang memeber that he needed to speak to me and he told me to meet at the Garden Lake far from the office.
I went there to meet him , after i reached there , i saw someone familiar , it was........it...was.....MELISSA!!!!!!
what is she doing here , at this time , and she wasnt alone , she was with a guy , and they were talking being really close , and wait what!!!!!!! He....is....holding......her......hand..............wtf.....
Is this some sort of fuckboy again?
But she looks pretty comfortable with him , and she is smilling and blushing too.
Is that her boyfriend ? But it cant be possible , i mean it can be her new boyfriend , but............
I went alittle closer i didnt knew why , but i wanted to hear what tbey were saying.
I kind of eaves dropped , i heard that he confessed to her , and telling how much he loves her , from high school or something , uh....cringy dudes......
I rolled my eyes , and i felt jealousy flow through my blood.
I couldnt help but get really angry , then i saw they were about to leave , but suddenly he placed his jacket over her shoulder how could he ? Like first of all he touched whats mine? Second of all he confessed to her ? Third of all he placed his jacket over her shoulder ? Fourth of all wtf is he seriously gonna ask her for her number??????seriously????????and wow she gave also.....great.....
And she is giggling????????huh.....wait fifth of all he is giving her a ride ?????why?????she can take a cab ? Walk with her legs????but not his car......uhhhhh..i cant take all this shit.
Wait..wait wait.....why the hell on earth am i being possesive ? She aint my girlfriend? Why should i care ? My thing is to protect her , nothing else cause...uhm..uh...have fe.....ellin...gs...for her...but i cant connect her life with me , i dont want her to have a messed up life like me.
And why am i feeling jealous , why tf am being like this , hmhf....
I need to stop thinking about her , and she seems pretty happy witht that boy , i should leave from here eww i litrally look like a friggin stalker.
Uhhhhhhhh.....fuck it....
I left the place , still feeling jealous..........
"Yooo....man you are late" Troy said , he was one of my most efficent gang member .
I looked at him , "okay what u wanna tell" i said to him and he started telling me about the stuffs , but that boy's words were keep twirling in my mind , and couldnt get off her thoughts away from my brain , i tried to focus again , but she is mine , once i think whats mine , is mine only , i cant let any other boy have her , impossible!!!uhhhh....no....shit...not again.......stopppp liam , stop thinking about her.
I kept telling to myself and trying to focus on the things he was saying , but her face was keep coming to my mind , and making my jealousy more and possesiveness.
I didnt noticed that i wasnt even listening to what he said and just looked different way.
"Duddddeeeeee????? You even listeninggggggggg??????" I looked over him.
"Uh yeah yeah go on" i said while focusing to him.
After we finished our chat and we both left from the garden area.
I took my car and went to my home , after reaching home , i got undressed and went to the shower , after talking the shower i laid on my bed and again her thoughts came.
I forgotted to ask about her , oh no....but wait she might be having good time with that guy , i shouldnt disturb her happy time.
I rolled my eyes and kind of closed it too.
I was about to fall asleep , my phone rang.
" fuckkkking hate my lifeeee , who the hell is it now" i yelled at my phone and had a look at it , it was brenon's friend Brent , he sort if my friend too.
I took the call , "heyyyy man whats up , okay lemme be straight to the point i have a party at the new club called " Black Moon" , and you have to come , as your brother coudnt come due to sOmE problems yk- " he said in a light speed .
Uhhhh......why cant people let me sleep in peace........
"Uhhhh....i'll think about it , bye" i said and hanged the phone and threw it on the bed.
I was about to sleep again , but again fuckin again melissa's thoughts were ruffling in my mind , i opened my eyes and got up.
"Uh....i think i should go , to refresh my mind from the thoughts of her." I got up from my bed and got ready , by wearing my black shirt and Black jacket , and wore my jeans .
I took my phone and left the house with my car to his party.
After litrally driving for half an hour i reached to the party , and i meet Brent and his brother , too.
They introduced me to some girls and boys , and i could already feel those girls eyes all over me , i slightly rolled my eyes at them.
Then brent and his brother went away with two girls and left me all alone at the bar area , i decided to order a glass champagne , i was about to have my champagne peacefully , i felt someones hands over my shoulder , it was a girl , i didnt knew her.
And she came really closer to me , and i could very much feel that she was hella intoxicated , and alcohol got her too much.
She kept flirting with me , with some kinky lines , which kind of made me feel wierd and i left out a laugh , he started moving closer to me and he suddenly placed her hands on my chest and started saying using her slutty skills , which i wasnt really having .
I was about push her off me , my eyes locked on someone.............
I narrowed my eyes to see it was............................

(To be continued )