Ep 24

Y/N's POV

I groaned when I saw my face in the mirror. I looked absolutely like a zombie. Did I have to cry that much yesterday? My eyes looked... terrible... I sighed as I washed my face. I would have to put on a little make-up to look like a human. It took me a while to get ready. "Okay, Y/N, here goes for a new life!" I said, as I opened the door of my bed room. 

"Y/N!" said Jackson, jumping and hugging me at once. I sighed. Why is this guy always so full of energy? I am so tired right now... "Good morning," said Jackson, "Are you okay?" "Yes Jackson," I said, "What are you doing here?" Jackson pouted and said, "Yah! I got ready early to come to your house early!" "Even if it wasn't necessary," I said. 

"Y/N-ie!" said Sana, hugging me too. What's it with people hugging me the moment they see me? Jinyoung walked up from the stairs. I half-expected him to hug me too, but he didn't. "Come on, guys! We're getting late," Jinyoung said, calmly. "I know... Let's go," I said. We walked to our school together. I was feeling pretty nervous. I hope I don't come across- "Yes!" came a voice which I did not want to hear.

Taehyung and Jennie walked past us. I completely ignored him. Then I saw Yoongi walking behind the two, a disgusted look on his face. "Yo, Yoongi-ssi, what's wrong with you?" I asked, walking up to him and giving him a friendly punch, "You look..." "Isn't it obvious?" asked Suga. "What happened, dude?" I asked. "Well, I live in Jennie's house," said Suga, looking at me as though he expected me to know what he was talking about.

"So?" I asked. "So, Jennie and Taehyung are behaving like... UGH! I know Jennie doesn't want me in her house anymore either," said Suga. "Now that's mean," I said. Suga shook his head and said, "Oh she has always been like this! Now that she has got Taehyung back wrapped around her little finger, she doesn't want me around! AND trust me! I don't want to live there anymore too!" "Hmm," I said thoughtfully, "Well, I got an option for you."

Taehyung's POV

Jennie was talking continuously, but I was not paying attention. I had seen Y/N yesterday holding a guy's hand... She ignored me today too. I would have digested that but then I heard her talking to Suga. "Yo, Yoongi-ssi," I heard her say in a friendly manner. That made me clench my fist. Wow! Just wow! She dumped me, then she won't even talk to ME- when I am her childhood friend- and now she's being all chummy with SUGA!

Lee Y/N, you are awful! I wanted to curse her and then move on but I couldn't... Instead, I just felt sad. "Tae!" Jennie called out, waving her hand in front of my face. "Y-Yeah?" I said. "I said Lisa is inviting us over to a party!" said Jennie. Lisa? Oh yeah! Jennie's friend... One of the local beauties of the school who were friends with Jennie since she was a new student... Jisoo, Rose and Lisa were Jennie's bestfriends and they were the local beauties of the school too. That was what I had called them until I started dating Jennie!

"Okay," I said. "So are you coming with me?" Jennie asked. "Yeah... Sure," I said. Jennie smiled happily. I just need to focus on her like I used to. Y/N had probably... moved on. I should too! After all! I had never loved Y/N... right? YEAH! Kim Taehyung, just focus on your girlfriend and everything will be all right! "I would love to come," I told Jennie as I walked on towards the classroom with her. 

Y/N's POV

"Who is he, Y/N?" Jackson asked me as we- including Suga- walked towards the classroom. "Oh! I forgot to introduce you! This is Min Yoongi, my friend," I said. "Oh! Am I your friend? I just realized it," said Suga. "Of course, dummy," I said, "And Yoongi, this is Jackson- Jackson Wang and that's Park Jinyoung." Yoongi nodded. 

We chatted as we entered the classroom. Jennie was sitting on my place and Taehyung was sitting on hers. I cleared my throat slightly when I reached my place. "Oh, you can sit over there," said Jennie, pointing at Taehyung's original place. I rolled my eyes, but sat on the desk eitherway. I do not intend to fight with her on silly matters!

Jackson sat in front of me and sat on the chair in the opposite way, so that he faced me and his back faced the black board. "Yah! Sit properly! The teacher might come in any time soon!" I said. "But I want to talk to you," said Jackson. "Okay, fine! Whatever," I said. Jackson chuckled and said, "You really haven't changed a bit. Remember when I-" He was cut off by the sound of the teacher walking towards the classroom. 

"Oops!" said Jackson, getting up quickly and sitting the right way. I shook my head and chuckled slightly. He keeps doing stuff like this! The teacher entered the classroom and started teaching. I started paying attention to her, my chin rested on my hand.

Taehyung's POV

I was staring at Y/N continuously as she talked to the new guy, whom she had held hands with. What the hell is wrong with me? Although I tried to look away, I can't... I just had to stare at her. I did not realize when the lectures got over and it was break time. Jennie cleared her throat and I finally looked away, sighing. "Taehyung," said Jennie. "Yes?" I said. 

"It's lunch time... Let's go to the cafeteria," Jennie said. As far as I know, Jennie sits with those three girls and I do not wish to be the only guy there. Kookie is absent today unfortunately. "Uhm... Jennie, I have something to do," I made an excuse, "I will be back soon." "Oh... Okay," Jennie said. I actually had nothing to do and went to the school garden.

I sat behind a bush and shut my eyes. My days seem to be more and more tiring these days. Soon, I had dozed off behind the bushes.

~To be continued~

Thanks for reading!