Ep 9

Jennie's POV

Suga and I were sitting in my living room. "What are you going to do now?" Suga asked, "In the end he told you it was a good decision to move on!" "I know, Suga! Stop saying it over and over again!" I said. I was thinking of a plan though... Y/N is the only person who can bring Taehyung back to me! I don't know if she wants him or not... but she definitely won't keep him if she knows about the promise...

But Taehyung keeps very close to her... I have to find a way to get Y/N alone. "Suga!" I said. "Yes?" Suga said. "You have to distract Tae!" I said, getting an idea. "And how would I do that?" Suga asked. "Do whatever you have to! Just keep him engaged and I will get Y/N to talk to me!" I said. Suga shrugged.

Y/N's POV

I stood in the kitchen with Tae. He was cooking. I just stood by, watching because I had nothing else to do. He hummed softly as he cooked. It felt so peaceful. We had dinner and then went upstairs to sleep. "Good night, Y/N," said Taehyung. "Good night," I said. He smiled at me and I remembered that smile as I shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~Time skip to the next day~

Tae and I are at school. It's the last lecture of the day! I just want to go home now! It has been a tiring day. The teacher finally dismissed the class. All the students walked out of the classroom. We went out as well. "Wait!" someone called out. We turned behind to see a very unexpected person standing there. 

"What?" Taehyung asked in a calm voice. "I want to borrow your notes," said Suga. "Why?" Taehyung asked. "Because I did not take them down!" Suga said, shrugging. "Take them from Jennie!" said Taehyung, turning to leave. "Hey, wait! She did not take them down either!" Suga said.

Taehyung frowned and asked, "Why do you want mine?" "Because I don't know anyone else in our class except you and Jennie!" said Suga. "Fine!" Taehyung said. He began searching his bag for his notes. Suddenly, I felt a hand around my mouth before I was pulled away from Taehyung.

Taehyung's POV

"Here!" I said, giving my book to Suga. "Thank you," said Suga. I looked beside me, expecting Y/N to be there, saying, "Let's go!" Then I realized that she was not there any more! "Y/N!" I exclaimed. I looked back to where Suga was standing and saw that he was sprinting away at full speed.

"You! Wait! Stop right there!" I said, following Suga as he ran through the corridors. Damn! That guy is fast!

Y/N's POV

I was pulled into the storeroom in the next corridor. Finally, the hand on my mouth was removed. "What are you doing?! Who are you?!" I shouted immediately. "Shh! It's me- Jennie!" said a voice in the dark. "JENNIE?! Why have you brought me here? Tae will be so worried... I have to go back!" I said.

"I want to tell you something," said Jennie, in a serious tone. "What is it?" I asked, frowning, "If it's about your relationship with Tae, I don't want to hear anything!" "Actually, it's about YOUR relationship with Tae," Jennie said. "What do you mean?" I asked. I am a very curious kind of person. What can Jennie know about our relationship that I don't?

"Do you know why Tae broke up with me?" Jennie asked. "Umm... I did ask him... He said that he suddenly realized that he did not love you as he thought he did... I am sorry to say this but that's what he told me," I said. "That," said Jennie, "Is a lie!" "Whatever... it was Tae's personal decision," I said. "What if I told you it was because of you?" Jennie asked.

"How could it be because of me, huh?" I asked, rolling my eyes. "The reason is your grandmother," said Jennie. My eyes widened. "W-What's my grandma got to do with this?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes as I thought about grandma... "Everything," said Jennie. "What do you mean?" I asked trying to keep my voice even.

"Taehyung was the last person with your grandma when she died. Am I right?" Jennie asked. I nodded. "What if your grandma told him to love you and stay by your side forever as her last wish?" Jennie said. "W-Why would sh-she do that?" I said. "But, my dear Y/N, that's exactly what she did!" said Jennie, her voice filling with anger.

My heart stopped beating for a moment. "No!" I said. "Yes!" said Jennie, "Tae only ever broke up with me and came to you because it was your grandma's last wish!" "It c-can't be!" I said. "Ask Taehyung if you want to," said Jennie, "The person he loves is me! He is forced to love you." My brain stopped functioning at that moment.

Taehyung's POV

I finally caught up with Suga and grabbed his arm. "Where is Y/N?" I asked. "Look behind you, lover boy!" Suga said, with a smirk. I turned back to see Y/N running out of the storeroom. "Y/N!" I called out, "Thank god!" Then, Jennie emerged from the room, with a satisfied look on her face. OH SHIT! This was all planned!

I walked up to Y/N. Her face told me that my suspicion was right. "Let's go home, Tae, I want to talk to you," she said, in a serious voice and started walking. I looked at Suga who shrugged and then at Jennie, who smirked. I gulped and started following Y/N.

Soon, we reached home. Y/N unlocked the door without a word and went in. She put her bag on the couch and turned to me. I was getting very nervous. "Y/N? What happened? Why did you-" I began. "Is it true?" she cut in, with no emotions in her voice.

~To be continued~