Ep 29

Y/N's POV

Tae and I stood still as Jennie Kim looked at him in contempt and beside her was... Wait. Who is that? "Jennie," said Taehyung. "Go ahead," she said, rolling her eyes, "I don't need you either." I blinked. "You mean you are not interested in him anymore?" I asked, in surprise. "Does it look I am?" she asked, looking at the new guy behind her. He looks like a sunbae to me. "Best luck with your life, Kim Taehyung," she said, "Don't crawl back to me because I don't care about you." "That's good," said Taehyung, grabbing my hand. "Let's go, Jennie," said the boy. She nodded and the two left. "Wow," I muttered, "After so much trouble, she found a new boyfriend?" 

"That means you shouldn't worry about her anymore," said Taehyung flashing me a grin, "Just focus on me and be mine forever." "Flirt," I muttered, and walked on. "Yah!" he said, following after me, "Stop!" I turned to look at him and said, "So... Back to how we were?" He narrowed his eyes and said, "Bestfriends? I want more!" "Hmm," I said, thoughtfully, "Maybe." "What's that?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, "Playing hard to get?" "Maybe," I said, again, wiggling my eyebrows and smiling, "You have to try, Taetae~" "Watch me," he said. I chuckled and said, "Let's eat lunch, shall we?" He nodded and we walked to the cafeteria together, just like old days, except he wasn't looking for girls anymore. His eyes were fixed only on me and his smile was for me. 

"There you are!" said Sana. "I thought you forgot about us," said Jackson. "Nope," I said. Tae pulled a chair for me and I raised an eyebrow at him. He winked and I blushed slightly before sitting down. He sat down beside me. "Whoa," said Jackson, "I can smell a couple blooming~" I ignored that comment and focused on my food. "Oh, I have something for you!" said Tae suddenly. I looked at him and said, "What?" "Uhh! Let me see!" said Taehyung, digging in his bag. I frowned as he searched his bag and whined, "Don't tell me I lost it!" "What is it?" I asked. "It's something you once stole from me," he said, with a pout. 

"Excuse me?" I said, "I have NEVER stolen from you!" "Oh yes you have!" he assured me, "Aha! Found it!" I looked at his bag as he pulled out something, but then I realized that there was nothing. His fingers made a heart and said, "My heart. Didn't you steal it?" "I didn't realize I did," I said, innocently, "But since you intend to give it to me, here." I held out my hand. He glanced at it for a moment and then grabbed my hand, quickly placing a kiss on the back of it. "Get a room!" said Jackson, "My eyes might rot if you continue." "Shut up, Wang," I grumbled. "I am going back to meet my mom, by the way," said Jackson, "Jinyoung's coming too." "So soon?" I asked. He nodded. "I will miss you," I said, pouting. "Aww, I don't think so, princess," he said, glancing at Taehyung. 

"I will," I said. He smiled and said, "I will visit you sometime again." Then he turned to Tae. "And you," he said, "If I hear about you misbehaving again... I believe it won't be good for you." Tae threw up his hands and said, "I don't want to find out." "Good," said Jackson, "Take care of my princess for me." "Your princess?" said Taehyung, giving him a look, but Jackson was already looking at Sana now. "I suppose you will be here for these kids?" he said. "Of course," she said. "We aren't kids!" Tae and I said, at once. "I am leaving today," said Jackson. "WHAT?" I said. In the few days he had been around me, I had begun to like him a lot even if he had once been my bully. I don't know... He had been a very good friend. I didn't want to lose him so quickly.

But as it turned out, we were standing at the airport to see him off. "You have to stay in touch," I told him once again. "You told me that about a thousand times," he said, shaking his head. I hugged him tightly. He stiffened and then patted my head awkwardly. "Ahh... I will give you a call once in a while I suppose," he said. "Be sure you do," I said, pulling back and looking up at him. He nodded. He and Jinyoung boarded the plane after they both shook hands with Tae and hugged Sana- the general goodbyes. I watched the plane fly away and sighed. And now for a normal life...

"You aren't gonna ask me to come back to your house?" Tae asked as we took a taxi to my house. "I thought my house was already pretty much yours?" I said. "Nice," he said, "Cuz I asked Kookie to get my stuff already." "Aren't you fast?" said Sana. "All the time," he said, "And here's Jeon Jungkook~" After he put his stuff in his old room, we sat together once again- me, Tae, Sana and Jungkook. "So now what?" said Jungkook. "Nothing much, I guess," I said, yawning. "Where's Suga?" Taehyung asked. I turned to Sana who turned to Jungkook. "I haven't seen him in a while," she said. 

"Uhh... Let's look around a bit, shall we?" I said, nervously. The others nodded and we went to his room first. All his stuff was there but he was missing. "SUGA!" I called out as we walked down again, "Weird... Did he go out?" "Call him," said Sana. I pulled out my phone and dialed his number at once. A ringtone began to ring somewhere in the garden outside. We all walked outside to hear someone groaning. "Suga?" I said, as we walked to the garden. Then someone emerged from the bushes. I blinked a few times and then realized that it was Yoongi! "What were you doing there?" Sana asked. He scratched his head with one hand and brushed off leaves and mud from his clothes with the other. "Sleeping?" he said. "How can you sleep in those bushes?" I asked, looking at him in disbelief while he just shrugged.

We had dinner together. "Ummhmm," said Tae, "I missed your cooking~" "So you are back?" said Suga. "Yup," said Tae. "I knew you would be back," said Suga. "Did you?" said Tae, "Then why did you try to flirt with Y/N?" "Exactly to bring you back," said Suga, easily, "Jealousy is a good way to make a person understand his true feelings." "Well, I won't appreciate you doing it again," said Taehyung. "I am not interested," said Suga. "Let's go to bed, shall we?" I said, after dinner, "I am sleepy." Suga shrugged and headed off. He was gonna share with Taehyung while me and Sana were rooming together again. The house just seemed like a home once again.

~To be continued~