Ep 17

Y/N's POV

Tae and I walked down to the kitchen. I took a deep breath and faced him. He looked a bit sleepy. "TAE!" I said in his ears, loudly. He flinched and rubbed his eyes. "What happened, Y/N?" he said. "Jungkook happened, Taehyung!" I said, angrily. "What's wrong with you?" he asked. I frowned and said, "You started ignoring me, AGAIN! That's what always happened when Jungkook turned up!" 

He stared at me for some time, while I looked at him with an irritated look. He sighed and said, "Look... Jungkook is just staying here for a day... He would go back to his house after that." "Mr. Kim Taehyung, whatever it is... You kicked me out of my own room!" I said, coldly, "And that is unacceptable!"

Taehyung scratched his head and just looked at me like an idiot. "Aish you pabo!" I said, turning away. "Well... I am sorry if you were so bothered by it! I didn't think you would mind!" he said. "Of course I would mind!" I said.

3rd person POV

Upstairs, Sana looked at Jungkook, yawning while Jungkook just sat on the bed. "Taekook rocks again huh?" Sana asked, smirking. Jungkook went a bit red and said, "I don't know what the hell you are talking about!" Sana just chuckled and left.

Jungkook had breakfast with his three friends and then left for his own house. Y/N sighed, sitting down on the sofa with a flump. Tae chuckled. She glared at him and looked away. Sana gave Taehyung a 'best of luck' look. He really needed it, because Y/N had decided to sleep with Sana eitherway, even though Jungkook was gone!

"But baby-" Taehyung began. Y/N shut the door on his face and went to bed with Sana. Sana was already sleepy and fell asleep. So did Y/N, but not Taehyung. He tried lying on the bed alone in Y/N's room but he just tossed and turned and couldn't sleep.

"I guess I am not used to sleeping alone! Argh! Why is Y/N so angry?!" he groaned. Finally, he got up and knocked on the door of Sana and Y/N's room and whispered softly, "Y/N, baby... It's me... Please forgive me." But Y/N was too fast asleep and it was Sana who woke up.

She opened the door and looked at him sleepily. "OH! Sana... I just..." mumbled Tae. "No need to explain..." said Sana, sleepily yawning. She pushed past him while he just frowned. Then he realized that Sana had gone into the other room and flopped on the bed, falling asleep immediately. 

He smiled slightly before walking into the guest room. He lay beside Y/N and pulled her close to himself. "Better," he said, holding her tightly and shutting his eyes. 

Y/N's POV

I woke up suddenly when a ray of sunlight fell on my face from the window. Then I realized that there was something heavy around me. It definitely isn't Sana... I blinked a few times, opening my eyes to see Taehyung's peaceful sleeping face. How did this little crackhead get here?!

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I yelled. He was startled and sat up saying, "I'm up! I'm up!" "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked him, glaring at him. Then he realized that it was just me and sighed. He pulled me close and was about to lie down again but I stood up quickly. "Ahh! Let me just cuddle you and sleep!" he groaned.

"NO! Go and cuddle with Jungkook!" I said, still annoyed about being kicked out of my room. "I would if he was here!" mumbled Taehyung. "You little bitch!" I said, hitting his shoulder and chest. "Oww! That hurts!" he groaned, rubbing his shoulder, "And I am a little guy, not a beach." That annoyed me even more!

"Good morning, guys!" said Sana, arriving the room, looking fresh and happy. "S-Sana, save me!" said Taehyung. "Sorry, bro! Wrong number!" said Sana. I smirked. By the time we had finished breakfast, Tae was a sad little soul, sitting and eating his toast quietly. I felt a little, just a little sorry about hitting him. 

But that feeling went away quickly when he mumbled, "If my Kookie had been here..." under his breath. I simply said, "Hmph," and ignored him. Sana was looking at me, then at Taehyung and then at me again. I looked at her, raising my eyebrows. She shook her head and said nothing.

We walked to school as usual, but today, we were pretty much silent. "Taetae!" called out a joyful voice when we reached our classroom. OH MY GOD! Why does Jungkook have to be in the same class as us?! Tae ran up to him like a kid and hugged him saying, "She hit me." "Don't be a baby!" I grumbled sitting on my desk.

But Tae continued to act cute and sniffed while looking at Jungkook. I rolled my eyes while Jennie suddenly said, "Didn't know you could be jealous of a boy, Y/N!" from beside. I ignored her and opened my books to start reading something. That made Taehyung shut up though. Great! Now he will keep quiet because JENNIE has commented on it!

I was angry, irritated and a yes... A little bit jealous. I don't know why but I have always felt like this when Jeon Jungkook was around.

Jennie's POV

Wow! This seems to be something interesting! Tae is acting cute in front of a guy and Y/N is getting jealous! I glanced at Y/N and she looked pretty angry. Then I glanced at Tae and he looked a bit sheepish. That's good! If somehow this drives a wedge between Y/N and Taehyung, I guess I could take advantage of the situation and get back what belongs to me!

Sana's POV

Oh no! This is just how it was when we were kids! Y/N would be jealous of Kookie and Tae would do more non-sense to make her jealous! But I saw the look on Jennie's face... I think it would not be good if Tae tries to make Y/N jealous this time... 

In the beginning, he did it to annoy her because he liked her... Although the little idiot never realized it and I doubt he still knows it yet! But later on, it just became his habit! I gotta warn him about it though.

~To be continued~