Ep 27

Y/N's POV

I should not have messaged him I guess. When I told Sana about the messaging yesterday, Jackson spoke up, "Why would you do that?" "I was worried..." I said, "I mean it doesn't hurt to just ask him, does it?" "But... Okay," said Jackson. I frowned and asked, "Why? Do you think I shouldn't have done it?" "It's totally your decision as to what you do," he mumbled, but he did not quite meet my eyes. Before I could ask him about it, Jinyoung said, "It's getting late. We should get going now!" "Yeah!" said Sana. I nodded and we walked towards the school. "Wow," said Sana, "He looks pretty happy." "Who...?" I began but I knew at once when I saw him standing in front of the gate of the school, a wide smile on his face.

He waved at once when he spotted us and ran up to us saying, "Hey guys!" "Umm... Hey, I guess," said Sana. "C'mon! What are you waiting for! The bell is about to ring!" he said, brightly. He winked at me before standing beside me as we walked towards the school building. I felt someone hold my wrist and looked at it to see that it was Jackson. I raised my eyebrows and mouthed, "What?" He just shook his head, looking ahead. "Y/N... uhh... Can you come with me for a second?" Tae asked, biting his inner cheek nervously. "I-" I began. "No," said Jackson. Taehyung frowned and said, "I asked her... Not you." "Umm-" I began but Jackson held my wrist tighter and pulled me away. "Later," I mouthed, looking back at Tae who was scratching his neck. 

"What's going on with you, Jackson?" I asked, when the guy finally stopped and let go of my hand. "Y/N... What if I told you not to talk to him?" he asked, taking a deep breath. "But why would you tell me to do something like that?" I asked. "What if... What if I liked you too?" he asked, looking away, "What if that was the reason I always bullied you? To get your attention? What if I came back just to tell you about my love?" My hand automatically went to my mouth as I gasped, "No way!"

 He looked at me, searching for something on my face. "D-Do you...?" I began, but I couldn't complete my sentence. "No," he said, smiling, "I was just kidding! Of course you should talk with Tae! I will support you in whatever you do! Sorry for pulling you away like this." "A-Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded and said, "Go ahead now. I think Tae wants you back too." "Nah! I don't think so," I muttered, looking down with a small pout. "You know so," he said, punching my arm in a friendly way. "Okay! Okay!" I said. "Now go, princess! Your prince must be waiting for you!" said Jackson. "Aren't you coming?" I asked. "I have to meet someone! I will be there soon," said Jackson. "Okay then," I said, and walked away.

Jackson's POV

I took a deep breath and sighed as Y/N finally disappeared from the corridor. I had come to find love, but I was obviously looking in the wrong place! You just don't have any luck, Jackson Wang! "It's all right," said a voice from behind. "Jinyoung," I said, "You were listening." "Of course," said Jinyoung, putting his hand on my shoulder. "It was just like you had said though," I said, shaking my head with a small smile, "I was in the wrong place." "Not at all," said Jinyoung, "I mean yes... Y/N won't love you like you do, but she does love you as a friend." I shook my head again and said, "That's the worst thing ever, isn't it? Just being friends with someone you want more from?" "Not always," said Jinyoung.

I stayed quiet for some time and then said, "Well! At least she will get her guy!" "Do you think so?" asked Jinyoung. "I know so," I said, grinning, "I can see it in Tae's eyes... I had always seen it, but he was a fool who never understood! And Y/N was so obviously crazy for him ever since I knew! I was an idiot to even hope that she could notice my feelings..." "It's okay, bro! At least you tried," said Jinyoung. I nodded and said, "It's time to go back though... I don't think I will be staying in this city any more..." "Jackson," said Jinyoung. "It's not because of her! I received a call from my mother early this morning! She has called me back to China... AND she wants to see you too!" I said. "Well, if that's the case... I will gladly accompany you," said Jinyoung. "That's my Jinyoung," I said, grinning. 

Y/N's POV

For a moment there, I had really thought that Jackson was talking about his feelings... It would be awful if it had been like that. I have grown really fond of him as a friend and I would hate to ever break his heart. "Y/N!" said Taehyung's voice. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up to see him standing in front of me. "Yes?" I said, softly. "Can we talk?" he asked. I nodded. "Let's go to the school garden then," he said. I nodded again. 

There was silence as we both sat on a garden bench. I swung my feet back and forth looking at the grass in silence. "You know..." said Taehyung. "Hmm?" I said, in response. "Aish look at me," he said. "Why?" I asked. But instead of saying anything, he grabbed my face gently and made me face him. I felt my cheeks becoming slightly hot at his contact. He just looked at my eyes, deeply. What is he even doing?! I bet he could hear my heart beating as he just continued to gaze at me. "What are you-" I asked, but was cut off by his finger which he placed on my lips. "Shh," he said, softly in his deep voice, "Let me search for what I am looking for." He smiled slightly after a few seconds and said, "I definitely found it." "Huh? What are you t-" before I could finish my sentence, I felt his soft lips pressed against mine.

~To be continued~

I posted after such a long time! Thank you for reading!