Ep 16

Y/N's POV

"Who dares to touch my Taetae?" came a very familiar voice, which I hadn't heard since last year. "Jeon Jungkook," I whispered. I looked around to see his tall figure approaching us.

 I looked around to see his tall figure approaching us

"Wow," gasped Tae, "Now it's gonna be a lot of fun." He looked at the three guys who were holding him with a smirk. Jungkook came up, walking past me without a word and punched the guy who had held Taehyung. "How are you?" he asked Tae. "Never been better," said Taehyung smiling. Jungkook smirked and said, "Let's take care of these first," looking at the guys. 

"Psst! Come here," said a voice from the window in the corridor. I looked back to see Suga sitting there with a bag of chips. He patted the place beside him. I blinked a few times and then sat down beside him. "It's better to watch the show from here," he said, offering me the chips. I stared at him in disbelief.

The scene in front of me became like some film as Jungkook and Taehyung beat up all the guys. Sana was getting on pretty well with Jennie too. "I will see you later," said Jennie at last, panting, "GUYS!" She and her three boys went away. Suga winked at me and left too. Then I walked up to Taehyung, his blazer in my hand.

"Tae..." I began but he was talking with Jungkook. I pouted. This always happened in my childhood. Tae and Jungkook would get busy, talking with each other and playing games until Jungkook left the city! But now, he is back and it's the same scenario again! "Y/N," said Sana coming up from behind me. "Oh my gosh! Sana, are you hurt?" I asked her. She shook her head. 

Then she glanced at the two boys. "Looks like we have to take their bromance again!" she said, rolling her eyes. I made a face and rested my head on her shoulder. She patted my head and said, "Best of luck!" I sighed. That's when Tae finally looked at us. "Oh yeah! Y/N, my blazer!" he said. I handed it to him. He put it on and then simply walked off with Jungkook, linking arms with him as I stared at him in disbelief.

"Let's go home," said Sana. I nodded. We linked our arms too and walked behind Jungkook and Taehyung. The two sat down in front of the video games as soon as we were home. "Let's go and prepare dinner," said Sana. I nodded. 

~Time skip~

After a few hours, dinner was ready. "Tae, Kookie, come and eat first! You can play those games later on!" I said. "Just another minute!" the both of them whined together. Sana chuckled and said, "Just like old times, huh? The four of us are finally together again!" "I guess," I said. "You are still pretty jealous of Kookie," said Sana, laughing. "No!" I said, shortly.

Sana and I dragged Taehyung and Jungkook away from the game console at last. "By the way, Kookie will be staying with us!" Tae informed me. I raised my eyebrows and turned to Sana. 'And where will he sleep?" I asked. "With me, of course," said Taehyung, nibbling on a piece of toast. "I hope I am not a problem," said Jungkook, smiling. I was about to reply when Taehyung said, "Of course not!"

I was shifted to Sana's room and we ended up sleeping on a bed together. "It's okay," Sana said, as I lay on the bed with her forlornly. We could hear low voices from the room next door. "Looks like they are pretty happy together!" I exclaimed. "Hmm," said Sana. "Aigoo! Why did it have to be Jungkook?!" I said. "Relax, Y/N... It's not like he is stealing your boyfriend," Sana said sleepily. "He actually might!" I said.

Sana was already asleep though and I shut my eyes too. But I could only think about Tae and Jungkook next door. Aish! In the end, I got up and went downstairs to grab some water. I was drinking from the glass when I heard a voice say, "Y/N," behind me. I almost spat out the water but gulped it down and turned around to see Taehyung.

"Oh! It's you," I said. He came up to me and said, "Yeah... Kookie fell asleep! He still looks like a baby when he is asleep!" Tae had a happy little smile on his face as he talked about Jungkook. "Uh huh," I said, continuing to drink my water. Taehyung pouted and said, "Aren't you happy to see him here?" "Oh yes! Of course!" I said, smiling sarcastically. "I knew it! Of course everybody is happy to see my bunny!" Taehyung said happily.

He almost bounced back towards the room as I looked at his back in annoyance. MY BUNNY?! WHAT IN THE ACTUAL-?! I stomped upstairs and lay in the bed, glaring at the ceiling. Kim Taehyung, I will see you once Jungkook is gone! 

~Next morning~

I went to the next room to wake the two boys up for school. I pushed open the door and walked in to this scene.

 I pushed open the door and walked in to this scene

(A/N: Well ignore Jimin in that picture)

I shrieked loudly making both of them sit up in surprise and stare at me. "What happened, Y/N?" Tae asked, rubbing his eyes. "YOU- YOU!" I said, pointing at the two. Sana came out of the other room as well, yawning. "Good morning, everyone," she said, her eyes still closed. "Good morning," Jungkook and Taehyung said in a chorus.

I was fuming though. "KIM TAEHYUNG, WE NEED TO TALK!" I said, angrily. Taehyung simply rubbed his eyes and looked around like a lost puppy, still sleepy. "She wants to talk to you, mate!" Jungkook said, pushing him slightly. I glared at him before I walked up to the bed and grabbed Taehyung's arm.

~To be continued~