Ep 12

Y/N's POV

We chatted all day and night time came. "You can sleep with me today," I said to Sana. "Oh no! I won't want to separate you love birds!" said Sana. "What are you talking about?" I asked confused. "Don't you two sleep together?" Sana asked. "NO!" said Tae and I, together. Sana tilted her head to one side.

Sana's POV

Tae and Y/N don't sleep together? Well.. they should! "Uhh... I really prefer to sleep alone," I said. "Really?" Y/N said, sarcastically, "You did not mind sleeping together in a bed with me when we were kids!" "We were kids then," I said, shrugging. I don't mind it even now! But I want to help Taehyung and Y/N in their relationship!

Y/N's POV

"Well... I can sleep on the couch..." Sana said. "No way! You have come here after so long! I can't let you sleep on a couch... It's fine... You can use the guest room," I said. Tae and I can figure out about where we sleep! "Okay!" said Sana, cheerfully. She immediately went off to the guest room. Why do I get the feeling that this is exactly what she wanted?

I turned to Taehyung. His eyebrows were raised. "What?" I asked. "Why didn't you tell me you wanted to sleep with me?" he said, smirking. "YAH!" I said, going red, "I thought we can talk about our arrangement!" "We can!" said Taehyung, but he was already walking towards my bedroom.

"Yah!" I said as he went in. "What?" said Taehyung, "I would sleep on the bed of course!" "Then what about me?" I asked. Taehyung shrugged and said, "You were the one who gave my room away!" I stared at him. "You can sleep beside me if you like," said Taehyung. I went red again. "But I can't guarantee anything," he said.

"Yah!" I said, again. "Just kidding," said Taehyung, "It's okay... I really won't do anything to you."  He lay down on the bed and pulled up the covers. I just stood there, with my heartbeat fast. "C'mon, Y/N, don't you wanna sleep?" he said. "Umm..." I said. He quickly stood up and came to me. I gulped.

He chuckled and took my hand gently. He pulled me towards the bed and made me lay down. He lay beside me and smiled. "Good night, Y/N," he said, sweetly. "Good night," I said. Tae had switched off the lights. I couldn't sleep though... I had never slept beside any guy, let alone my first love...

Tae had his eyes closed. I just stared at him for some time. "You make me shy," said Tae, suddenly, covering his face with his hands.

 "You make me shy," said Tae, suddenly, covering his face with his hands

(Imagine him covering his face while lying beside you) 

"M-Mianhe," I said, blushing. He chuckled, bringing his hands away. "Can't sleep?" he said. I shook my head. "I won't eat you, you know," he said. "Uhh... I just..." said I, not knowing what to say! Suddenly, Taehyung put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to himself. "Tae!" I said. "Shh," he said, in my ear, "Let's sleep."

My heart was beating so fast, but it felt so nice to be held like this. This is a first time for me to be hugged when I go to sleep. 

Taehyung's POV

I can feel Y/N's heart beating fast but I held her close. I don't know why, but I feel really comfortable while I do this. My heart got warm and fuzzy as she too relaxed and buried her face in my chest. I kissed the top of her head and shut my eyes too. 

~Time skip to next morning~

I woke up to the sound of Y/N's alarm. I shut it up. I realized that Y/N was hugging me tightly, as though her life depended on me. I felt a sadness in me as I remembered that indeed, she only had me. I caressed her hair softly and said, "Don't worry... You will always have me." 

This is the first time I am seeing her face up close like this. She looks so pretty. I felt my heart flutter as my eyes fell on her lips. I got a sudden wish to kiss her. I gulped. I can kiss her, right? She is my girlfriend. I slowly leaned on her.  She groaned and opened her eyes!

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes to see Tae's face really close to mine. I shrieked. "S-S-S-Sorry," muttered Taehyung, moving back. "What were you doing?!" I said, sitting up quickly. Tae blushed hard and said, "I... I just..." "What?" I said. He became even redder. "I wanted t-to..." he began. I went red too. "What the hell..." I muttered. 

He came to me. "I want to kiss you," he said, looking deep into my eyes. I blushed. He cupped my cheeks and came closer. I don't know what to do or say. He pressed his lips on mine. I was stunned but I kissed him back. He bit my lip softly. "Ah!" I said. He quickly dipped his tongue into my mouth and deepened the kiss. 

My eyes became wide open but I shut them back. He pulled back after a long time, still staring into my eyes. I was redder than a tomato. He grabbed both of my hands and pulled me closer to himself. "T-Tae..." I muttered. Suddenly, we heard a sound from the next room- "Chingeureul mannaneura shy shy shy." 

"Sana," muttered Tae. Thank god she woke up! Sana loves to sing and she sings every time she wakes up. "Uh.. I should g-go and make b-breakfast," I muttered. Before he could say anything, I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready.

What had gotten into Tae just now? He actually... Uhhh! I wanted to scream just thinking about it. What would he have done if Sana had not woken up? "Yah! What are you thinking?" I said to myself, looking in the mirror. I shook my head and then went out to make breakfast.

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading!