Ep 5

3rd person POV

Tae stared at Y/N for some time and then said, "Didn't we both confess to each other?" "Y-Yeah but you..." said Y/N, blushing. "Oooh! You want me to ask you out?" said Tae smiling misheivously. "I just-" began Y/N. Tae came up to her and bent on his knees. "So, Lee Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

Taehyung's POV

"Y-yes," Y/N stuttered, going redder. I chuckled and got up, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her close to me. I don't know where this is coming from... but I pressed my lips on hers. "Kim Taehyung! You are kissing your bestfriend!" a small disgusted voice said in my head. My other self was feeling wierd... but I don't...

I had never thought I would be doing this... I always thought it would feel wrong... but it doesn't! It feels as right as breathing and I don't want to stop. I pulled her closer to myself. She was kissing me back when suddenly someone banged on the door.

3rd person POV

Y/N and Taehyung jumped apart when someone banged on the door. They stared at each other. Y/N blushed and looked down. Tae went to open the door. "What are you doing here?" he asked. Y/N looked up to see Jennie. She was looking furious. "Pardon me! I forgot my bag!" she said, pushing past Tae.

She grabbed a bag lying beside the sofa and glared at Y/N before going away again. "Thank you!" she said and left, banging the door shut after herself. Taehyung rolled his eyes and then turned back to Y/N. "Don't mind her!" he said.

Taehyung's POV

I bet she left the bag there on purpose to listen in on us! It doesn't matter! Y/N shrugged. Her eyes still didn't meet mine. I went towards her and pulled up her face by her chin to make her look at me. She blushed. I chuckled and asked, "Was that your first kiss?" I expected a 'yes' of course. As I said earlier, she had never had a boyfriend.

My eyes widened when she shook her head. I frowned and said, "Did you keep a secret from me? Who was it?" I felt sudden anger deep down... "You," she said softly. "Me?" I asked, confused. When have I kissed her before this? "Did you forget?" Y/N asked, pouting. Then it came back to me.

~Flashback~

3rd person POV

A twelve-year old Taehyung was standing alone in the park, waiting for Y/N to come up. "Tae!" came a voice. Tae turned around, smiling to see Y/N running towards him from some stairs. It had rained hard yesterday and the stairs were slippery. "Be careful, Y/N-ah!" Tae called out.

But even as he warned her, little Y/N slipped. Everything happened very quickly- Tae ran up to catch her. They rolled down the stairs and fell on the ground. Y/N landed on top of Taehyung, her lips pressed on his. She quickly got up, blushing. "Are you okay?" Tae asked worriedly. Y/N nodded.

~End of flashback~

Taehyung's POV

"Ahh! I remember it now!" I said, smiling. It had been an accident and I hadn't even bothered about it! But it's true! It was my first kiss too, although I never considered it! Y/N had though... And here I was, thinking that my first kiss had been with Jennie.

"I had almost forgotten about that incident," I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "It's okay," said Y/N. It was me though! I feel happy deep down now that I know it was me! I smiled at Y/N. "Don't you forget it now!" said Y/N. "I won't," I said, "Don't you believe me?" "You are Taelien! You can do anything!" Y/N said pouting.

"Aww so cute," I said as she pouted. I gave a small peck on her lips. "Yah!" she said, blushing and jumping back. I chuckled as she ran upstairs to her room, her face as red as a tomato. I chased after her laughing. She shut the door of her room. I laughed harder as I said, "Y/N! Open the door!" 

Y/N's POV

I opened the door after a good five minutes. "Finally!" said Tae. His face held an idiotic but cute smile, which made my already racing heart beat faster. "Let's make dinner, shall we?" Tae asked. I nodded.

~Time skip to the next day~

"Y/N-ie, wake up!" I heard Tae's voice. I opened one eye and asked Tae, "What's the time?" in a sleepy voice. "It's 7.30 already," Tae said. Ahh! School starts after half an hour. I groaned as I sat up, rubbing my eyes. "Come downstairs after you are ready. I have made the breakfast!" Tae said.

I got out of bed and took a quick shower after doing my morning routine. I quickly gobbled up the breakfast. "Yah! Eat properly!" Tae said, grinning, "We still have 5 minutes!" I shrugged. "Let's go!" I said. We locked the house properly and left for school.

Tae held my hand as we walked. Everyone stared at us as we entered the school campus. Ugh! Don't they have anything else to do other than staring and whispering and gossiping. We passed by Jennie and her group of friends. I felt a pair of eyes glaring at my back even as we entered the classroom.

I sighed deeply. "Why are you sighing now?" Tae asked. I shook my head. I just have a feeling that my life is going to be difficult from now on! I just settled down on my usual seat and opened my books for the lecture. Tae sat down beside me. Soon, the class filled up and the teacher walked in.

"Good morning, Miss. Andrews!" we all said, standing up. "Good morning, class! Sit down! We have a new student!" Miss. Andrews said. I looked towards Miss. Andrews to see who the new student was, out of curiosity.

~To be continued~