Ep 18

Y/N's  POV

School was over. Mr. Kim Taehyung had disappeared with Jungkook. "Y/N, I think they went back home," Sana said. I sighed and said, "I think so too." Sana and I walked back home together. Taehyung's bag was lying on the sofa but he was nowhere to be seen. "There's a note," Sana said, pointing at the TV.

There was a sticky note on the TV screen. I took it off and read it, "I am out. I will be back in the evening." I looked at Sana. "This little bitch," I murmured under my breath. "Let it be now! Let's enjoy our day!" said Sana. I nodded. We decided to go out for shopping and then go to the noraebang(karaoke).

It was nearly evening when me and Sana entered the noraebang. "You can sing first," Sana said, sitting on the couch. I chose to sing 'Gashina'. Sana gave me a weird look and said, "You know you haven't been dumped yet, right?" I shrugged and began to sing, pouring my heart and soul into it.

Taehyung's POV

I was out at a games center with Jungkook when I suddenly remembered Y/N. I wonder what she's doing... I decided to give her a call. I pouted when she did not pick up her phone. "Y/N isn't picking up her phone," I told Jungkook. "Well call Sana," said Jungkook, shrugging. "Good idea!" I said. Sana picked up the call after two rings. "Hello," she said, 'What is it?" 

I was about to speak when I heard Y/N's voice, "Wae yeppeun nal dugo gashina~" I raised my eyebrows and asked, "Are you at a noraebang?" "Yes," replied Sana with a sigh. "Is Y/N singing gashina?" I asked, surprised. "Yes," said Sana again in the same tone. "Well... I am coming there... Tell me the address."

Y/N's POV

I was done singing when someone entered the room. I raised both of my eyebrows in surprise when I saw that it was Tae! And with him was... none other than Jeon Jungkook. I sighed. "Sana-ya, you can sing if you want to now," I said, sitting down. Taehyung sat down beside. I noticed that he was glancing up and down at my dress but I was too annoyed with him to mind.

He sat down beside me and said, "Jagiya~" I looked a him a bit coldly and said, "What now?" Meanwhile Sana told Jungkook to sing. I don't know why but he chose to sing 'Troublemaker'. "Baby, don't be angry-" Taehyung was saying when Jungkook began to sing JS's part. Taehyung immediately turned to him.

"Woah! Troublemaker!" Taehyung said, and joined Jungkook, singing Hyuna's part! I mean seriously! My mouth fell open as the two of them sang enthusiastically. "What a couple!" I exclaimed. I couldn't help myself. "Made for each other!" said Sana looking at them with annoyance. 

~Time skip to the next day~

I was still angry at Taehyung for yesterday and I even did not sit with him for lunch. Me and Sana were sitting together until she got a call from her parents. Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting together and I simply looked at them jealously. "How are you alone today?" came a voice. I looked up to see Suga. He looked mildly interested as he followed my gaze to look at Taehyung and Jungkook.

Then he sat down across me and said, "I get it." I made a face and looked down. I could feel Suga's gaze on me. "Why aren't you with Jennie?" I asked. "That isn't important," said Suga. I looked up at him. Suga is the one guy I couldn't figure out. He even sat with me watching as the others fought. He did not even bother to fight for Jennie. Even now, he leaned across the table and looked at me.

Suga's POV

Jennie had gone somewhere with her group of friends- who were all girls- and I was left behind. I saw Y/N sitting alone too, gazing at Taehyung and the guy called Jungkook, who looked like a bunny but was very strong, as per my observations. I think I get what's going on here. Taehyung has gotten busy with his 'friend' and it looks like Y/N is jealous of him.

Well! Since I haven't got anything to do and this seems fun, how about helping Y/N? Jennie is not here anyway! I smirked as I walked up to Y/N. "I don't understand you," she said. "You don't have to," I said pleasantly, grabbing her hand that was lying on the table. She raised her eyebrows but did not pull her hand away. That made me confident. No girl can resist me!

Taehyung's POV

I was talking with Jungkook when my eyes travelled to the table where Y/N and Sana were sitting, but this time, there was Y/N and... SUGA! AND he was holding her hand. They seemed to be chatting happily. I don't know why but I felt angry when I saw them together... just like I used to feel when Jennie used to talk with Suga... Y/N looked... happy...

My hand unconsciously travelled to my heart as though it was aching. "Tae?" I heard Jungkook's voice but I was up on my feet without realizing. I walked up to Y/N's table. "Y/N, I think it's time to go," I said, grabbing her hand away from Suga. She did not look particularly happy but she did not object either when I pulled her out of the cafeteria.

Why? That's the question haunting my mind... Why did I mind it so much that Suga was talking to Y/N? I did not even mind him kissing Jennie earlier... I did not feel anything, but now... When he simply held Y/N's hand... I feel jealous... I was only with Y/N for my promise with halmeoni... right? I used to love Jennie and even felt a bit bitter about leaving her...

But this feeling... Did I fall for Y/N...? But how is that possible? I only ever saw her as my bestfriend since childhood... Could I possibly love her? 

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading!