Ep 22

Y/N's POV

Jackson looked me in the eyes and said, "I am here to make amends." I blinked a few times and said, "What do you..." But my voice trailed off, because I knew what he was talking about. "I am sorry for whatever I did to you," said Jackson. He looked and sounded sincere and I nodded. "I forgave you way before this, Jackson," I said.

"What! Really?!" Jackson exclaimed, his eyes twinkling. I nodded. He hugged me and said, "Thank you! I promise I will make it up to you!" I nodded and said, "You better!" He smiled and said, "So, we are friends?" "Yup," I said, smiling at him. 

Jackson's POV

I had always regretted my behavior after middle-school. I had been a bully... I am ashamed to even accept it now. But I had bullied Y/N when I was in middle-school. I have decided to make it up to her now and I will protect her from now on! "Let's go to my house, Jackson... I don't want to face Taehyung again," said Y/N. I nodded.

3rd person POV

Y/N and Jackson went back to Y/N's house. Jackson noticed that Y/N was pretty much upset and said, "Let's watch something funny on the TV, shall we?" "I am... Not in the mood," said Y/N, looking away. "Oh come on, Y/N! Sit on the sofa and wait for me! I will get us popcorn," said Jackson. Y/N just obeyed him, because she was not in the mood even for arguing.

Jackson soon returned with popcorn and put on a really funny movie, but Y/N was like... In her own world of thoughts and she was not even looking at the movie. Jackson pouted and thought, "Looks like I should do something to make her laugh instead!" He took the remote and switched off the television. Y/N did not even react when he did this and he sighed.

Then he stood up suddenly. Y/N blinked a few times because of the sudden movement. "CAW! CAW!" Jackson said, flapping his arms like wings. Y/N stared at him, her eyes wide, not knowing what to do. "Caw!" said Jackson a bit embarrassed. "Pfft," said Y/N, covering her mouth with her hand. Then Jackson jumped on the sofa and began impersonating a cuckoo. (A/N: Yeah guys, imagine it from when GOT7 impersonated different birds!)

Y/N was soon laughing hard and Jackson felt satisfied. "You look nice when you smile," he said, "So keep smiling." "Oh! That was hilarious!" said Y/N wiping tears of laughter from the corner of her eyes. Jackson grinned and said, "Glad that you liked it!" Y/N laughed again. Then the doorbell rung. 

"Wait, I will get it," said Jackson. Y/N nodded and he went to open the door. "Y/N!" said Sana running inside the house without acknowledging Jackson, who stood by the door in surprise. "Sana!" Y/N exclaimed. "Are you okay?" Sana asked, "I was searching for you at school but I only found Taehyung and you were nowhere to be seen!"

~Flashback~

As Taehyung leaned against the wall, Sana walked up to him and said, "What's wrong with you now?" "Y/N broke up with me," Taehyung replied in a broken voice. "She did WHAT?!" yelled Sana, "She must be out of her mind! Wait here! Let me go and search for her!" And so, Sana went around the school, searching for Y/N but she did not find her anywhere. She tried to call her but Y/N's phone was switched off. Then finally, she decided to go to Y/N's house.

~Flashback ends~

3rd person POV

"Why did you break up with Taehyung?" Sana demanded. "Don't ask me about it right now," Y/N said, in a tired voice. "YEAH! I just threw away my shame to make her laugh!" Jackson said, indignantly, "Don't you make her upset again!" "Who are you?" Sana asked, finally looking at Jackson. "Wow, pretty-face! Looks like you forgot me!" said Jackson.

"Pretty-face?" said Sana, scrunching up her nose, "OH! JACKSON WANG!" Jackson bowed and smiled. "That's me," he said. "What are you doing here? I thought you had gone abroad?" Sana said, "And the last time I remembered, you were Y/N's bully!" "Well not anymore," said Jackson, shrugging. Sana looked at him suspiciously. "Ask her if you don't believe me!" he whined. 

Sana turned to Y/N and Y/N nodded, saying, "He did change." Sana sighed and said, "Well, that's just... FINE! But what about Taehyung?" "Sana... I..." Y/N said. "Pretty-face," whined Jackson, "I told you not to trouble her!" "Look who's saying," said Sana, rolling her eyes. "Come here! I will tell you what you want to know!" said Jackson, beckoning to her. Sana looked at him reluctantly but went with him eitherway.

Taehyung's POV

I shut my eyes and said, "It must all be a bad dream." I stood there for a few minutes, feeling a bit at peace when someone tapped lightly on my shoulder. I opened my eyes, thinking it was Y/N for one joyful second until I saw Jennie standing there, with a smile on her face and a chocolate in her hand. She held out the chocolate. I stared at it for a moment.

Chocolate... That's how it had begun... It was like I went back in my memories when I saw the chocolate. I remembered myself, sitting in the cafeteria a few years back with Y/N. I lazily sat on the chair, looking at the entrance of the cafeteria as many people entered. It was then when the new student, who was a girl stepped in with the local beauties of the school.

I whistled softly to myself. "That one is pretty," I murmured. I hadn't noticed Y/N's expression at that time, but now, when I try to remember, I think she had been very shocked and sad. But she had still helped me to pursue the new girl- who was Jennie. "A chocolate for you beautiful," my words rung in my own head as I remembered myself walking up to Jennie and giving her a chocolate with a wink.

It had only taken me a few weeks to get Jennie to like me back. Only one or two weeks, and Jennie had agreed to be my girlfriend. It had been easy... Jennie waved the chocolate and called out my name. I was brought down to earth when she said, "Tae!" I stared at her. She was smiling and she looked as pretty as that day in the cafeteria. 

I had hugged her before I knew it. And then, I said four words... Words which my heart strongly opposed immediately after I had said them. But I had already said them- "Let's get back together."

~To be continued~