Ep 7

Y/N's POV

After lunch, we walked back to our classroom. Jennie and Suga walked in front of us. I rolled my eyes this time. Taehyung chuckled beside me. I looked at me. "Ignore them," he said softly. I nodded. I think Jennie heard what he said though...

Jennie's POV

How is this possible? Taehyung used to love me so much! And he always got jealous if I even talked with Suga and now! Here I am, walking hand-in-hand with Suga and Tae wouldn't even bother about us! Did he actually fall for Y/N? No! That's not possible! He always considered Y/N his best friend- nothing more and nothing less! Looks like I have to do a bit more to get his attention!

3rd person POV

The rest of the classes went smoothly. Y/N and Taehyung were walking out of the class together. Suga and Jennie stood around the corner. "Are you quite sure you want to do this?" Suga asked, "I don't see any point in it, Jennie." "Yes of course! I will do anything to get Tae back!" Jennie said. Someone cleared their throat behind them.

Jennie and Suga turned around to see the school matron standing there, looking at them suspiciously. "What are you two doing here, lurking outside the san?" she asked them. "We were just standing," said Jennie, "Not lurking." "You better clear off then! Someone has been putting bugs inside the san! If I cone to know that it was you two, I will definitely not let you go!" said the matron.

She left after saying this. "Eww! Why would she even think that it was us!" Jennie exclaimed. Suga shrugged. They looked around the wall again. "Where did Tae and Y/N go?!" Jennie exclaimed. "Ahh! I think they went home," said Suga shrugging. "Shit! Now we have to carry out our plan tomorrow! If only matron hadn't popped up suddenly!" Jennie said.

Indeed, when Suga and Jennie were talking to the matron, Y/N and Tae had walked past them on their way home. They reached home and put their bags away. "Let's finish the project first, shall we?" Taehyung asked. Y/N nodded. Jennie had asked their teacher for a change of partners that day. So, Y/N and Taehyung were working on it together.

~Time skip to the evening~

Taehyung's POV

We had finished our project. Y/N was in the kitchen, preparing our dinner. I sat in the living room, getting more and more bored. I switched on the TV and started watching some show as I waited for Y/N to come back. My mind strayed to Jennie as I sat there.

I think Jennie is upto something... I need to be cautious of her from now on... I can't let her do anything that might affect Y/N. I was deep in my thoughts when Y/N tapped on my shoulder. I shook my thoughts away and looked at her. "Dinner's ready!" she said with her usual sweet smile. I nodded.

After dinner, we both sat down to watch a movie together. I brought a blanket from upstairs and put it around the both of us. I held Y/N close to myself as we both watched the film. I felt a wierd satisfaction from holding her. Now that I remember, I have always been happy around her...

Our childhood memories flashed in my mind. By the time the movie was over, I was feeling thoroughly confused about my own feelings! I glanced at Y/N to see that she was fast asleep. I chuckled softly and carried her to her room. I kissed her forehead and went back to my room.

~Next morning~

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Ugh! I rubbed my eyes and sat up. Looks like Tae is not awake yet! I went downstairs to make breakfast and then went to Tae's room. He was still asleep. I went upto him and said, "Tae! Wake up!" He just kept on sleeping.

I shook him softly by his shoulder. He groaned and turned over to the other side. "Tae! We'll be late to school," I said, "Wake up already!" "Five minutes more!" Taehyung groaned. I chuckled and said, "Fine! But just five minutes." I turned around to leave, but he held my hand and pulled me down beside him and hugged me tightly, burying his face in my neck.

"Yah!" I said, blushing. "Shh!" Tae said, "Just stay like this for some time." My heart was beating so fast. After a while, Tae looked up at me and grinned. "Good morning," he said, sitting up. I sat up too and nodded. "Come down. Breakfast is ready!" I said.

I went downstairs and waited for Taehyung. Soon, he came down, his hair brushed back and dressed in our uniform. We both had breakfast and then locked up the house to leave for school. We were a bit late and all the class was already full by the time we arrived, though the teacher was not there yet.

Jennie gave me an evil look as we went to our seats. I ignored her completely. All the day went without any problems. The school was over. We had to wait for sometime after the last class to submit our project. "Ahh! The whole school is already gone!" Tae groaned as we walked out of our classroom at last!

All the corridors were empty and the classrooms were vacant as well. We turned around a corner and walked in on Jennie and Suga kissing! My eyes snapped in Tae's direction. Suga pulled away from Jennie the moment we came into sight. Tae's face had darkened. I glanced at Jennie to see her smirking.

"Umm..." I began, but Tae suddenly let go of my hand, which he had been holding and walked towards Jennie. My eyes widened as he grabbed her arm and started dragging her away. Suga just watched it all like it was no big deal. He dragged Jennie right past me, without even looking at me.

As I watched the two walk away, my eyesight became blurry. Suga was staring at me. I could only think of one thing- running away. And that's what I did. I turned around and ran out of the school, tears pouring down my cheeks... Why did I even think that Taehyung would really love me? He loves Jennie... I just ran and ran without looking where I was going.

~To be continued~