Ep 26

Y/N's POV

"Where's Y/N?" the voice made my heart beat faster than ever. "Why do you want to know?" Jinyoung asked. "Just let me see her!" Taehyung said. He sounded annoyed. Jackson frowned and looked at me. "Do you want to talk to him?" he whispered. I shook my head. He nodded firmly and walked out. "What are you here for?" I heard Jackson say. "I want to see my girl! So now get out of my way!" Tae growled. His girl? I felt my cheeks going hot at that thought.

"She's not YOUR girl!" Jackson said, "You were dumped by her!" "Even so! She was, is and will always be MY girl!" Taehyung said. I gulped. "You need to get your brain checked, man," said Jackson, "Y/N is not yours anymore!" I bit my lips slightly. Even is Jackson stated it, I couldn't agree with it... I still love my Taetae... "Yes," said Sana, "And you have already hurt her a lot. So you should leave now!" 

Taehyung's POV

"B-But I only want to talk to her... once..." I said, desperately, "Sana, please..." "I am sorry," said Sana. I gave them all a long look before sighing. I turned around and left. I have no place to go to for tonight now... I guess I shouldn't've said all that to Jennie earlier... I am pretty much homeless now!

~Flashback~

I was packing up my things quickly when Jennie came up, wearing a black apron around her waist and a smile on her face. "Tae, I cooked dinner for you," she said happily, before she noticed the scene in front of her eyes. "Tae... Are you... going somewhere?" she asked, the colour draining from her face. "Yes," I replied, nodding, "I can't live with you, Jennie." "Why?" she asked. "I don't love you," I replied, keeping a straight face.

"Then WHO do you love?" Jennie screamed, "That bitch Y/N?! For god's sake, Tae! Wasn't it just a stupid promise to a stupid old woman?!" "Mind your language, Kim Jennie! Mrs. Lee was as good as a grandma to me! And YES! I love Y/N! I was STUPID to not realize it for so long but now that I do, I won't stay with a witch like you!" I yelled. "YOU CALLED ME A WITCH?! HOW DARE YOU?!" Jennie screamed, "You and your fake promises, Kim Taehyung, get out of my house!"

"I am going!" I said. "GO!" shrieked Jennie, "Never show me your face again!" "I am blessed not to!" I replied annoyingly as I dragged my suitcase down the staircase to the front door. I heard Jennie curse before I banged the door shut and the cold night-air blew in my face. Brr! It's cold! Now it's time to go and get back what belongs to me! I determinedly walked towards Y/N's house.

~Flashback Ends~

I sniffed as I walked away forlornly. This did not go as planned at all. Of course I can still talk to her tomorrow... At school... But where do I spend this night? As if answering my question, my phone started ringing. "Kookie! Ahh my angel Kookie!" I whined, picking up the phone. "What's wrong, Tae?" Kookie asked, in an amused voice, chuckling. I made crying sounds and said, "What can I tell you, Kookie?  What can I tell you? Everything is against me today!"

"Uhh... Okay," said Jungkook, "I am betting you left Jennie's house... After having... a fight?" "How do you know?" I asked, frowning. "SNS, bro," Jungkook replied darkly, "I just checked and saw Jennie's posts about you." "Nothing good I guess," I said. "So... umm... Do you need a place?" Kookie asked. "Yes!" I said, at once. "Well, my roommate is away for now... You can come over!" Jungkook said. 

"God bless you, Kookie! You are an angel!" I said, dramatically wiping tears from my eyes. I could almost see Jungkook rolling his eyes as he said, "Anytime." Ahh! It's so good to have a friend like Jungkook! I dragged my bag behind me as I now changed my route to go to Kookie's house. Ding Dong! Jungkook opened the door as soon as I had rung the bell. "Shh!" he said, pointing at the couch. 

A girl was sleeping peacefully there "Who's she?" I asked but Jungkook covered my mouth at once and pulled me inside the room. "Kook! Who is that girl?" I asked, frowning. "Aish shut up! That's my little sister! She turned up right after I ended my call with you! Why?" Jungkook said, "Did you think she was my girlfriend?" "Umm... Since you were so intent on keeping me quiet," I said, pouting. Jungkook rolled his eyes and said, "Now! You can sleep here! This is my roommate Yugyeom's room! He's out of the city for now!" I nodded. "Thank you for letting me stay," I said. He nodded. I lay down and was almost asleep when my phone dinged.

Y/N's POV

I was lying on my bed. It was already past midnight and Sana was fast asleep beside me. I couldn't sleep however... My mind travelled to Taehyung continuously and I couldn't help but wonder if he had found a place to sleep. I grabbed my phone from my bed side and looked at Taehyung's little chat icon. It wouldn't hurt to text him, right?

"Did you find a place?" I texted. I know he has left Jennie's place from what Suga told me. I hope he is not outside in the cold night. "Worried about me?" he replied at once, with a smirking emoji. Hmph! "No," I texted back, "I just don't want to be held responsible if you catch a cold!" "Don't worry," his reply came. Small dots danced on my screen before another reply came, "I am at Jungkook's place. Sleep well, princess."

Taehyung's POV

I smiled when I saw that my message was seen. She did not reply but I felt good to know that she still worried about me. I chuckled as I hugged a pillow tightly, a wide grin on my face. "Good night," came her reply. I squealed happily. I do have a chance! Hehehe! Just wait, Y/N, I will get you back now~

~To be continued~

Thanks for reading!