Ep 8

Taehyung's POV

I dragged Jennie away from Suga. I pinned her to the wall. She was smirking. "You are trying to make me jealous huh?" I said, glaring at her. "Oh? Is that it? Maybe or maybe not," said Jennie, "But, Mr. Kim Taehyung, why did you drag me here?" I moved away from her and said, "To tell you that your decision was good."

Jennie frowned at my words and said, "What do you mean?" "I mean to tell you that it was the right choice!" I explained calmly, "I am not jealous. Best luck with your relationship with Suga! Hope you are happy!" With that, I turned around and began to walk away. "Wait! You mean you don't care?!" Jennie exclaimed.

"I don't," I said flatly. When I walked back to Suga, Y/N was nowhere to be seen. "Where's Y/N?" I asked Suga. "How would I know?" he asked, looking bored. "What do you mean?! She was standing right here with you!" I said, feeling panicky. "Well! Actions speak louder than words, mate! She ran away when you pulled Jennie along with you. Are you together again?" Suga asked.

My mind went blank. Shit! She must've thought that I would get back with Jennie! "Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!" I kept on muttering. "Yah! Did you become crazy?" Suga asked. I looked at him and then asked, "Where did she go?" Suga pointed behind himself. Without any more words, I rushed that way too. Y/N! Oh! Y/N, please be okay!

I went home, only to find that the door was locked. I threw my bag inside the house from the window and began to search for Y/N around our house. She was nowhere to be seen! I pulled out my phone to call her... but it was switched off. "Y/N! Where did you go?!" I muttered as I called her over and over again.

~Time skip~

It's evening already. I did not find Y/N... I sat in the dark living room alone, my face buried in my hands. "Y/N," I said. I feel so worried. She has never disappeared for this long before. What if something has happened to her? The door bell rung.

Y/N must be back! I hopefully walked towards the door. "Y/N, you are here at last! I was so-" I began. My eyes widened when I saw that it was a tall guy who was standing at the door. He was holding a girl in his arms. Y/N?! "Excuse me... do you know this girl?" the boy asked, "Does she live here?"

"Yes! She does! Where did you find her? And what happened to her?! Why is she passed out?" I asked all the questions at a time. "Well! I was just-" the boy began. "Come in first!" I cut in. I switched on the lights. The guy came in and put Y/N on the sofa.

"Have a seat," I said, pointing to the other sofa. I sat down beside Y/N and looked at him. "I was walking down K. S. Street when I saw this girl walking on the road. She was almost struck by a car! Thankfully, I pulled her in time. But she fainted in my arms!" the guy said. K.S. Street?! But that place is so far away! How the hell did Y/N go there?!

"How did you find her address?" I asked, getting suspicious. "Her school ID card!" the guy said. I nodded. Thank god for the damn school ID! "Uhh... I am Kim Taehyung," I said. "Kim Seokjin," said the guy, "By the way, are you her boyfriend?" I nodded. He frowned and said, "You should look after her better!"

"Anyway, I gotta go!" he said, getting up, "Bye!" He left immediately. I just sat there, staring at Y/N. At least she is back home safely! I locked the door and carried her upstairs and sat down by her side. "Y/N-ie... I am so sorry... I shouldn't have acted out on impulse..." I murmered.

3rd person POV

Tae sat there by Y/N's side for a long time and drifted off to sleep.

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes to see that I was in my bed at home... How did I get back here? I hadn't wanted to come home... in case Tae and Jennie were here... I did not want to face them... although I knew that I would have to...

I sat up to see Taehyung sleeping, sitting by my bed with his head on my hand. I pulled my hand away. He gasped and woke up. "Y/N! You woke up!" he exclaimed, hugging me tightly as soon he opened his eyes. "Oh my god Y/N! You scared the life out of me!" he said. I pushed him away. "Y/N?" he said, looking at me with hurt eyes.

"You shouldn't be doing this. Your girlfriend might not like it," I said, looking at him with dead eyes. "Girlfriend?" he said, frowning, "But you are my girlfriend!" It was my turn to frown. "Didn't you get back together with Jennie?" I asked. "Why would you even think so?" Taehyung asked. "I mean... you looked pissed off when you saw Suga kissing her and you dragged her away," I said, in a casual way, but my heart was hurting from it.

Taehyung stared at me for a long time and then suddenly grabbed my hand with one hand and cupped my cheek with his other hand. "You are an idiot," he said softly, before kissing me. I tried to pull away but he did not let me. In the end, I gave in to his kiss. He pulled back after some time for air and said, looking deep into my eyes, "I love you, Y/N."

Those words made my whole universe get back in place. "So what happened with Jennie?" I asked, my voice shaking. "I just told her that her decision of moving on was right!" Tae said, shrugging. I just stared at him. "Y/N, didn't I tell you I would never leave you?" Tae said, pouting, "Why don't you believe me?"

"I... I just..." I said. "It's okay," said Tae, hugging me again, "As long as you are back in my arms again, nothing matters. Just don't disappear like this ever again!" "I won't," I said, hugging him back.

~To be continued~