Ep 20

Y/N's POV

Crap! I looked up from Suga's chest to see Taehyung striding towards us. Suga looked a bit unsure about what to do and his arms were still around my waist until Taehyung pulled at my arm and dragged me away from him. He took me around the corner where Jungkook and Sana were standing. "Lee Y/N!" he shrieked, "What were you doing there with Min Suga?!" "T-Taehyung, it was just an accident," I tried to explain, "I somehow fell and that's when Suga caught me..."

Taehyung made a sound of disbelief and said, "There was nothing there to fall, Y/N!" That's a... point! How did I fall? "I don't know," I said, confused. Taehyung rolled his eyes and went to Jungkook. "Looks like you really want to cheat on me," he said, "Have some shame." My mouth fell open as Taehyung walked away with Jungkook. "Is he for real?!" I said looking at Sana.

Sana shook her head and sighed. "You know what? I think we should do something to show him what he is doing!" I said in annoyance. "Like what?" Sana asked, raising her eyebrows. "Let's behave like a couple too!" I said. Someone clicked their tongue behind us. I turned around to see Jennie standing there. "Now what's it with you?" I asked.

"Nothing," said Jennie, shaking her head, "I just feel sorry for you... I wish you had someone who really loved you." With that, Jennie made a pitying face and left, shaking her head as though she was really sorry about my condition. Her statement made me stand there, frozen on my spot. My mind went blank. "She's... right," I mumbled. Sana held both of my shoulders and started shaking me. "Y/N, don't be affected by what she says... She's just jealous because you have Taehyung," Sana said.

But whatever she said did not make any impact on me. "Y/N, Tae loves you," Sana told me urgently, "I can see it! I have always seen it!" "But he doesn't," I whispered, turning away from Sana and blinking my eyes rapidly. I started walking away from her rapidly. "Y/N!" Sana called out, following me but I went faster and turned around a corner and hid in a cupboard. I sat down in the cupboard, curled up and heard Sana's footsteps walking away.

I sighed when she went on, thinking I went that way. "What are you doing in here?" whispered a voice. I was startled and shrieked. "Shh!" said the person, "Keep quiet, kitten. I am leaving." With that, he opened the cupboard door and walked out. I only saw the back of his head as he walked away. Who the hell was that?! I shook my head and hit it twice lightly. I should not let Jennie's words affect me so easily. That also reminds me! Jennie might be the one who tripped me so that I fell on Suga! That girl!

Jennie's POV

"What was that about, Jennie?" Suga was saying, "I saw it all! You pushed Y/N." I rolled my eyes and said, "So?" "What are you trying to do?" Suga said. "My dear Suga," I said, holding his face with my hands. He shook them off immediately and glared at me as I continued, "I am just trying to get back the man who is mine!" "You are crazy!" Suga said. "Well, boy! You are living in this crazy girl's house. So mind your tongue," I said. 

Y/N's POV

"Sana!" I called out, when I saw Sana still searching for me. "Y/N!" she said, running towards me and hugging me tightly, "Where were you? I was worried!" I patted her back and said, "You are right. I shouldn't worry too much over what Jennie said." Sana smiled at me and said, "That's my Y/N-ie now!" "Let's go home, shall we?" I asked. Sana nodded and then added, "As a couple! I like your plan!" I smirked and said, "Then let's hurry up."

Sana and I held hands as we walked inside my house. TaeKook glanced at us from the sofa. Taehyung's eyes paused at our hands and he opened his mouth to say something before I cut him off, "We are going out today, boys! Take care of the house, will you? Good!" With that, me and Sana walked upstairs hand-in-hand. We started giggling when we reached my room. "Did you see his face?" Sana said. "Hell yeah I did! This is fun!" I said.

Both of us got ready and then went downstairs again. "Where are you two going?" Taehyung asked, "Cuz I will come with you if it's not safe!" "No," said Sana, "This is a girls' trip only!" We left before Taehyung said anything more and soon were faraway from the house. "Where should we go by the way?" I asked. "Umm... Let's spend the whole day out. We can go to a movie, and to some mall and stuff like that?" "Sure," I said. 

Taehyung's POV

I blew up my cheeks when they left without telling me where they were going. I had expected an apology and an explanation from Y/N when she had arrived but she simply behaved as though nothing had happened! Does she even care about what I think? "Kookie, do you think we should follow them?" I asked. "No way," said Jungkook, "Just let it be, Tae!" I pouted. "Then let's at least play video games," I said. Jungkook nodded.

We played games until it was evening. The two girls were not back yet. "Where could they be?" I wondered out loud again. "Yah! Don't behave so much like an appa!" Jungkook said, "They are not kids! They will be back when they want to! Are you hungry?" I nodded. "Let me go and cook for you then," said Jungkook. "Wow," I said, "It has been a while since I ate your cooking!" Jungkook grinned his bunny smile and left.

It's amazing to have him back here. But I can't help but worry about Y/N. I pulled out my phone and called her. I made a face at the phone when she did not pick up. "Aish Y/N! Where are you?" I said, frowning and calling her again. I sighed and threw my phone away when she did not pick up the phone even when I called her about ten times.

Jungkook and I ate dinner together and we were watching television when Y/N and Sana walked in. "Where were you two?!" I said immediately, "I called you so many times! Do you have any idea about how worried I was?" "Well, our phones were on silent mode," said Y/N. She was smiling happily as she said this and I felt slightly happy too until she said, "Well, good night, you two! We are tired and we want to sleep."

I stared at them as they both walked upstairs and I heard the door upstairs close. "What's up with you?" Jungkook asked. "I am going to have to sleep alone again..." I muttered. "Umm... Do you want me to stay...?" Jungkook asked, but I shook my head sadly. I waved at Jungkook and said, "Be safe!" as he walked back to his house. Then I sighed and went upstairs to sleep in Y/N's room... alone.

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading!