Ep 14

Y/N's POV

I was so damn red, with Tae staring at me like this as we danced. I am kinda beginning to regret wearing this dress now! "Tae... um... can you s-stop staring," I requested. "I actually wanna do more than just stare," said Taehyung in a deep voice, his eyes filled with lust. I could have screamed but I just shut up, choking on my own words. 

I wanna go home! "Uh! It's getting late... Shall we go back home?" I said. "Sure. That's just what I was thinking," said Tae, smirking. My eyes widened thinking about what he was thinking. I scolded myself internally! What was I even thinking?! But Tae looked determined to go. He held my hand in his and took me to where Sana was sitting.

"It's getting late," he said, "Let's go home." Sana nodded. We drove back home. "Let's go to our room, Y/N," said Tae, "I wanna sleep." "Uhmm..." I muttered. "Y/N! I wanna talk to you first," said Sana in a serious voice. Bless you, Sana! "Sure," I said. Taehyung frowned. "You can talk to her tomorrow," he said. "It can't wait," said Sana.

She took my hand and took me to her room. "Oh my god! Thank you so much Sana!" I said, once we were in her room. "Why?" she asked, frowning. "Uhm... T-Tae... I think... Never mind!" I said. "I want to ask you something, Y/N," said Sana. "What is it?" I asked. "How did you and Taehyung end up together?" she asked. "Why are you asking me this all of a sudden?" I asked.

"Just tell me," said Sana, "I talked with Jennie today... She said that you stole her man." "Did you actually freaking believe her?!" I asked, feeling angry that my own friend can believe someone else! "No," said Sana, quickly, "I just wanna know..." "Well, Miss. Minatozaki Sana, you are all wrong if you believe Jennie!" I said, angrily.

I turned around to leave but Sana grabbed my hand and said, "Please don't get me wrong, Y/N... I just..." "Fine! Listen then! Grandma told Taehyung not to ever leave me! It was her last wish and that's why Tae broke up with Jennie! Are you happy?" Sana's face held shock. I burst into tears and said, "I hate it that he is forcing himself! But I love him! And he won't leave me even if I told him to!"

I left Sana there. I was so done. I hate to remember it all over again. I want to forget it forever. It hurts so much. I went straight to my room, only to see Tae sitting there waiting for me! I glanced at him and went off to the bathroom with a fresh pair of clothes to take a shower.

Taehyung's POV

I think I spotted tears in Y/N's eyes... What's wrong? Sana couldn't possibly hurt Y/N... What a timing, Sana! Now you have changed the mood completely. I sighed. 

Y/N's POV

I came out to see Tae still sitting on the bed. I turned to my cupboard to grab something. Suddenly, Taehyung hugged me from behind and asked, "Why are you sad?" resting his chin on my shoulder. "I... I'm not," I said. "Don't lie, Y/N... I can see your red eyes," said Taehyung, "You cried..." I wanted to cry again but I held it in.

"What did Sana say?" Taehyung asked. I shook my head. I turned around, but he did not budge. "Tell me first," he said. "She... talked with Jennie in the club... You can imagine the rest," I said. Tae sighed and said, "Don't tell me she asked you about how I broke up with Jennie." "She did," I said, shortly. "What did you say?" Tae asked. "The truth..." I said.

There was silence... "You can... still go back to Jennie... if you w-want to," I said, "I won't say a word..." Tae suddenly kissed me. My eyes widened. He pulled back and said, "That was to tell you my answer. I won't leave you." I blushed and muttered, "You could've just said so." Tae smiled and said, "Words aren't enough to express how you feel sometimes. And really, I can't explain how I feel about you."

He picked me up bridal style and put me down on the bed, switching off the lights. He lay beside me and pulled me closer to himself. "Good night, Y/N," he said, "Don't think about any kind of non sense." He gave me a little peck on the cheek. I remained silent. My mind which had been full of thoughts of my grandma and of Jennie and Sana was now filled with Tae- his warmth, his words and of course, his kiss which was still lingering on my lips.

~Next morning~

I woke up next to a cute Tae, his hair ruffled and his eyes still shut. My day will go well for sure! I got ready and went downstairs to make breakfast. "Y/N..." said a small voice. I did not look back. "What is it, Sana?" I asked. "I want to say sorry," said Sana. "It's okay," I said, without any emotions in my voice. "Y/N really... I shouldn't have thought about something like that... I am really sorry," said Sana.

I sighed and said, "Well now you know the truth." Sana made me face her and said, "I really did not think it was this... I did not want to hurt you." "I know," I said. Sana hugged me and said, "It must hurt you a lot... I should not have brought it up. Don't worry, Y/N. Even if one day Tae leaves you, I will always be with you. I called my dad last night. I am coming back here. I even got a place to live." "Sana..." I said.

I can't believe she did it for me. I hugged her back and said, "Thank you." "And yeah! About that Jennie, I swear I won't leave her for lying about you!" Sana said. I sighed. "I can understand her, Sana... It's natural that she hates me... But I don't want Tae to do this either..." "But I want to do this," came Taehyung's voice.

Sana and I turned to see Taehyung leaning on the wall. We were silent. "My hug?" Taehyung said. "Huh?" I  said. "You hugged Sana when she said she is coming back for you," said Tae, pouting. Sana chuckled and pushed me towards him. "Go ahead! Hug him too!" she said. Tae held his arms open. I gladly went to him. "Kiss! Kiss!" Sana cheered, when we hugged each other. "YAH!" Tae and I said. Sana giggled.

~To be continued~