Ep 11

3rd person POV

Taehyung was so angry that he raised his hand to slap Jennie but Y/N quickly rushed after him and grabbed his wrist in mid-air. "Yah! Taetae! How can you even try to slap a girl?!" Y/N exclaimed. Taehyung looked at her and pulled his hand away, looking a bit ashamed but also very angry.

Y/N sighed and bowed a little to Jennie. "Sorry about this," she muttered and then dragged Taehyung out of the school building to the garden. Jennie stood there, her face white. She had never seen Taehyung angry before. And he had never even raised his voice before, let alone raise his hand!

Taehyung's POV

Y/N made me sit down on the park bench and said, "Tae, what the hell was that?!" I looked at her. She looked really shocked. "Why are you shocked? Don't you remember when I had punched a guy when he bullied you?" I said. "Tae! We were small and that was a guy!" Y/N said, shaking her head, "You can't slap a girl!"

"Y/N, she was saying really awful stuff about you! How can you even bear it?" I asked. My blood boiled even as I thought about it. My hand clenched in a fist. Y/N looked saddened though. She sat down beside me and said, "What can I even say?" "What are you talking about?!" I asked. She looked away and said, "I did steal her man... in a way..."

I couldn't believe my ears when she said this. "Yah! It was my choice!" I said. "Still... If halmeoni hadn't said something to you... you would still have been with Jennie," she said, looking down. "Even so, she has no right to say that about you," I said firmly. "From her point of view... it's probably natural..." Y/N said.

"Whatever!" I said, after some time, "I won't allow anyone to say bad stuff about my girlfriend!" Y/N looked at me and then looked away again. I could feel her sadness. What do I do? I hate to see her sad! I know! I have one fail-proof way to make her smile! I smirked.

3rd person POV

Tae sat down in front of Y/N, making a cute face.

"Mianhe," he said, cutely, "I won't do it again."

Y/N's POV

Taehyung began to do more cute things, saying, "Y/N-ah, saranghaeyo." "Okay! Okay! Stop," I said, blushing. He smiled and sat beside me. "You sure know how to make me smile," I said. "Hell yeah I do," said Taehyung, smirking. I shook my head, smiling. "But really Y/N," he said seriously, "I won't allow anyone to say bad things about you."

"Tae..." I said. "I will protect you, okay?" said Taehyung, putting an arm around my shoulders. For some reason, I felt safe in his arms. I rested my head on his shoulder and said, "Thank you." We sat there for some time. "We missed our classes today..." I said after some time. "It doesn't matter," said Taehyung, shrugging, "We can always get the notes from someone else."

We decided to go back home in the end. "Ahh! I am so bored," said Taehyung, laying down on the sofa. "Then... what should we do?" I said. "Let's play games!" said Taehyung, excitedly, "I have my video games here!" "Sure," I said, shrugging. We always played video games together and I am pretty good at those.

We were furiously playing the games when the bell rung. "Y/N, open the door," said Taehyung, pressing the buttons on his control. "You open the door!" I said, busily trying to defeat him. In the end, none of us moved and we ignored the doorbell. "Just you see! I am gonna beat you," said Taehyung. "Nope, not gonna happen," I said.

The doorbell rung again. "You open it," we both said at the same time. The person outside was getting impatient. "Aish! Let's go open it together!" said Taehyung at last. We both put the game away and opened the door. A very irritated person stood there. 

"Finally!" she exclaimed when we opened the door, "What the heck were you two doing?!" "SANA!" we both exclaimed together

"Finally!" she exclaimed when we opened the door, "What the heck were you two doing?!" "SANA!" we both exclaimed together. "Yes," said Sana, "Me." "We were just playing games," said Taehyung. "Gosh! That's why you were so late!" exclaimed Sana, "You are still the same!"

Introduction time! Sana is one of our childhood friends. She moved away to another country when we were 10 and we have seen her after a very long time. "Do come in!" I said. Sana came in and sat with us. "How come you came here after so long?" I asked. "I heard about grandma Lee..." said Sana. I looked away.

Tae quickly put an arm around me. "It's so awful that she passed away," said Sana in a sad tone. I nodded. "How are you now?" Sana asked. "I am okay now... all thanks to Tae," I said. Sana tilted her head to the right and asked, in an excited tone, "Are you both together now?" We nodded.

"That's perfect!" Sana exclaimed, clapping her hands together and grinning, "I always thought you were meant for each other!" I blushed. "Are you quite sure you were just playing games?" Sana asked with a playful smirk. "YAH!" Taehyung and I  yelled together. Sana started laughing and said, "Okay. Okay. I was just messing with you."

Taehyung and I looked at each other and then looked away again, blushing. "Aww. So cute," said Sana, laughing. "So... are you gonna stay here?" Taehyung asked, trying to change the topic. "Yes... maybe for a week or so," said Sana, "I actually wanted to come back here for a long time but my parents... You know how they are..."

Tae and I nodded. "You can stay with us then!" I exclaimed. "Umm... will it be okay?" Sana asked. "Of course!" I said, "It would be perfect!" "Ask your boyfriend, idiot!" said Sana, chuckling. "Yah! Of course you can stay!" Taehyung said, immediately. "Okay then," said Sana, cheerfully.

~To be continued~