Ep 6

Y/N's POV

I looked at the boy with curiosity until Tae coughed slightly. I looked at him. "Stop staring," he whispered, with a frown on his face. "O-okay," I whispered, "Sorry." Tae shrugged. "Introduce yourself," Miss. Andrews told the boy. "Annyeonghaseyo! I am Min Yoongi," said the boy in a relaxed voice, "You can call me 'Suga'." I rolled my eyes as all the girls started whispering about the guy. "Well, Yoongi, you can sit beside Y/N," said Miss. Andrews, "Y/N, raise your hand!"

With a sigh, I put my hand up. The place beside me, where Jennie had sat yesterday was empty. Where is Jennie? The new guy came and sat down beside me. Even as this happened, Jennie came up. "Jennie! Why are you late?" Miss. Andrews asked, sternly. "I am sorry, Miss. Andrews," said Jennie.

She sat down on a desk at the front. Great! If only she had come earlier, she could've been sitting here. The new guy was staring at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing," he said, shrugging and looking away. I sighed.

Taehyung's POV

I think I have seen this guy somewhere... I just can't remember where... I think he had some connection to Jennie. Whatever! I don't care about it anymore. Soon, the lecture started. I paid attention to Miss. Andrews but in one corner of my mind, I was trying to remember where I had seen Min Yoongi.

Jennie's POV

I turned back slightly to look at Suga. He smirked slightly when he saw me looking and nodded. Good! Suga is my friend from my hometown. Taehyung knows him and was also very jealous whenever Yoongi was around me. I figured out that the best way to get him back would be to make him jealous. So, I called Suga from Daegu!

~Time skip to lunch~

Y/N's POV

Taehyung and I walked to the cafeteria together. On the way, we passed by Jennie, who was with the new boy, holding his hand. What the heck?! I thought she wanted to get back with Tae. I glanced at Tae to see his expression. His face held no expression... I guess he is hurt.

Taehyung's POV

I remembered this dude now! He was Jennie's friend from Daegu! What is he doing in our school? And why is Jennie holding hands with him. Calm down, Kim Taehyung! This has got nothing to do with you! You and Jennie are nothing to each other now! I kept on repeating this to myself and ignored them.

"Tae," said Y/N in a soft voice. I looked at her. Her face held a soft expression that made me want to kiss her again, but I held myself back as we were in a school corridor full of students- students who loved to gossip! "Yes?" I asked. "Are you okay?" she asked. "Of course! Why do you suddenly ask this?" I asked, smiling brightly. 

She looked at me for sometime and then smiled back. I held her hand and we walked on to the cafeteria. I don't care if Jennie is going to date Suga now. It's good for the both of us if she moves on! 

Jennie's POV

My blood boiled when I saw Taehyung walk away with that Y/N without even turning back. "I think it's no good, Jennie-ah!" said Suga, in his lazy voice, staring at Y/N and Taehyung. "No! I will not give up! Taehyung is mine! He promised me that he would always be mine! Why would I let some bitch take my man away from me!" I said.

Suga sighed. "Fine whatever... I will help you but I cannot do anything if he doesn't want you back," he said. "Of course he wants me back! He loves me!" I said, angrily looking at Suga. "Well, as per what I saw, he seemed to be getting along quite well with that girl!" said Suga. I glared at him. "Just follow my lead and you'll see how he comes back to me!" I said. Suga shrugged.

Taehyung's POV

We were sitting on our usual place when Jennie and Suga entered the cafeteria. Ignore! Ignore! Don't even look! I kept on telling myself. But it was getting pretty impossible as the two of them sat  on the table in front of ours, talking animatedly about something that didn't concern me at all.

I looked away and focused on my sandwich. "Oh Yoongi, you have always been so funny," Jennie exclaimed loudly. Is she trying to get my attention? I frowned and continued to ignore them. "Tae... umm... shall we go somewhere else?" Y/N asked.

Y/N's POV

I don't think Taetae is comfortable sitting here. "No. It's okay," he said. "Fine..." I said. We ate our lunch in silence. I think Jennie is trying to get Tae's attention by trying to make him jealous. Yeah! I remember Tae talking about a guy called 'Suga' who made him angry. So, Suga is the one who made Tae jealous!

Wow! I have to admit that Jennie is smart! What a move! But Tae doesn't look that bothered by it... She is gonna be frustrated! Well... that is none of my business! I munched on the sandwiches. Tae had made them in the morning for us. Suddenly, Tae stood up and bent towards me. 

"W-What happened?" I asked. He suddenly placed his lips on the corner of my lips. "YAH!" I said, going red. He sat back, grinning and said, "There was a crumb on your face." "You! You should have just told me!" I said, blushing harder. "I will do that next time," Taehyung said, grinning idiotically. 

Jennie's POV

I wanted to scream right then and there! How could he do something like that in front of me?! I was the one who was going to make him jealous but it's the other way round! He is making me jealous instead! He has never done something like this before! AHHH! KIM TAEHYUNG! 

Looks like the only way to make him come back is by telling Y/N about his damn promise to her grandma! I bet she wouldn't want him anymore if she knows that his love is nothing but FORCED!

~To be continued~

Well guys! That was for today! See you soon! Thank you for reading and good day!