Ep 21

~Next day~

Y/N's POV

"Y/N-ie, I made breakfast!" I heard Tae's voice call out and then the door opened. I opened my eyes to see Sana's sleeping face. "Pretty," I murmured. "Good morning," said Sana, opening her eyes. We both smiled at each other while Tae's jaw dropped. "Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop behaving like a couple!" Taehyung. I rolled my eyes at those words and sat up.

"Oh for god's sake, Sana is a girl," I said, mimicking his words from earlier. Taehyung made a face at that and said, "So THAT'S what you were trying to do!" "Uh huh," I said, "Bullseye!" "But... Me and Kookie are just different," Taehyung said, pouting. I hugged Sana and said, "Then so are we." "You!" said Taehyung. I raised my eyebrow at Taehyung.

"Okay fine! Now come downstairs for breakfast!" said Taehyung, sourly. I nodded happily, knowing that I had managed to annoy him! We went to the high school immediately after having breakfast. "Tae!" called out Jungkook walking towards us. I saw Tae glance at me but I just ignored. "Uhmm... K-Kookie..." Tae muttered as Jungkook hugged him. "What's with you?" Jungkook asked.

"Let's go, Sana!" I said. "Sure," said Sana. We went to the classroom and sat down on our seats. "Hey," said Suga, who was sitting beside me again. "Hi," I said, smiling. Taehyung came in at that moment and frowned. "Y/N, I want to talk to you," he said, standing in front of my desk. "Sure," I said, getting up immediately. We both walked out of the classroom.

Taehyung was gritting his teeth as he said, "Look... You can do your thing with Sana maybe... Although I don't approve of it... But not SUGA!" "What do you mean by 'not SUGA'?" I asked, frowning. "I told you not to talk to him," Tae said, frowning. "Who are you to tell me not to talk to him?!" I said, getting angrier as I remembered everything that had happened yesterday, especially Jennie's words "I just feel sorry for you... I wish you had someone who really loved you."

"I am your f*cking boyfriend!" Tae screamed. I felt a bit scared when he shouted like that. He took a deep breath and said, "Okay... Do you want to talk to Suga? Go ahead." I got annoyed when he said it like that. "Kim Taehyung, do you even love me?!" I asked. Taehyung went silent, his eyes widened and I felt my heart stop. He remained quiet and then looked down. Jennie... was right... "Won't you at least... say something?" I whispered. "Y/N, I-" Taehyung began.

3rd person POV

"Let's break up," Y/N said. She looked at him with a sad look in her eyes. Tae couldn't believe what she had just said. "D-Didn't you love me?" he asked. His voice cracked at the end. Y/N did not want him to suffer because of her. She wanted him to be happy with the person he loved, even though it would mean letting him go... She steeled herself and said something she would regret, "No."

There was silence. "I used to love you... But now... I don't anymore." As the words fell out of Y/N's mouth, she tried to contain her tears. "You can go back to Jennie if you w-want to," she said, her lip trembling. She wanted to run away and curl up in some corner of the world as Tae just stared at her in disbelief. "B-Be happy, T-Talien," she said, and then ran away.

Taehyung's POV

I stood there like a statue as Y/N left. Why? Why does it hurt so much? Y/N's words continued to ring in my head. "N-N-Not anymore," I murmured. I felt tears run down my cheeks and I did not even know why. I rested my head on the wall and let them flow, my hand on my heart. "What's wrong with me?" I whispered to myself, "Didn't I want Jennie too? Then why? WHY?! OH I AM GOING CRAZY!" 

Y/N's POV

I was in the school's garden, crying my heart out. But I know that I did the right thing to let go. He did not love me... He was forced and I should set him free... Telling him that I don't love him... Was the only way. "Oh geez! You are still crying!" said a voice from above me. I have heard this voice somewhere... I looked up, wiping my tears to see a person which made my eyes widen. 

He scratched the back of his neck as he sat down beside me. "You did not change," he said. (A/N: So guys, I heard there's not a single fanfic without him in it! I thought I should not make mine an exception. SO here comes *drumrolls* JACKSON WANG!) "J-Jackson?" I said, uncertainly. He bowed his head. "What are you doing here?" I asked, sniffing. 

He offered me his hanky and said, "I am a new student here." "Oh," I said. "So tell me, Cinderella, why are you crying this time? I will be your fairy godmother... Oh... Umm... Godfather? Nah! Let's just say your angel instead!" said Jackson. I gave him a watery smile. I can't believe I am sitting in a bush with Jackson when I have just broken up with the guy I loved...

"Let me guess," he said, "You probably broke up with someone...? Did he dump you? Or was it a her?" He chuckled as his own joke while I gave him a skeptical look. "It was Taehyung," I replied, "And no... He did not dump me... I broke up with him." Jackson frowned and said, "Didn't you like... Worship Taehyung?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"So tell me what happened? It will just make you feel better," said Jackson. I sighed before telling him everything from my grandma's promise to Jennie and Suga and the break-up... "That's messed up," said Jackson, scratching his neck again. He put an arm around my shoulders and rubbed my arm before saying, "Don't worry... You did what you thought was best." I sniffed but remained quiet.

"Y/N," said Jackson, "Actually... I am here... For you." I couldn't believe what he just said. "What do you mean?" I asked.

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading! I think the chapter might sound a bit cliché... Tell me your opinions about it! You can DM me or comment on this chapter. Annyeong!