Ep 28

Y/N's POV

"I found what I was looking for, Y/N," he said, pulling back. He still held my face gently and said, "I am sorry for being such a jerk." "What are you..." I began, but trailed off. "It was disgusting of me to get back together with Jennie right away... I was being stupid," he said. "But... You love her so..." I said, looking away. "Look at me, Y/N," he said, "Would I be here if I had loved her?" I shrugged. "I love you," he said, "I always have." "Don't try to force yourself again," I said, not daring to meet his eyes again. I want to believe his words so badly. But it's just because of my grandma. He doesn't love me. He loves her... It had always been her... "No, Y/N," he said, "It had been you from the start. It was never her."

"Stop it," I told him, "Please leave. I don't wish to get hurt or to hurt you either." "But you are hurting me right now," he said, his voice cracking slightly. I looked up at him to see him looking at me intently. "Don't hurt me," he said. His eyes looked really vulnerable and his lower lip trembled slightly, "I have been bad to you, but I really love you." "Why are you being like this suddenly?" I asked. "Because I realized I couldn't live without being a part of your life. It hurt... It hurt to not be close by your side," he said. "H-How are you sure that it's love?" I asked. "What else could it be?" he asked, "What do you call it when you want to be close to a person all the time? When the mere thought of the person being with someone else makes you crazy?"

"Tae, please don't..." I said. "Your grandma knew it, Y/N! Although I didn't know it, she knew my heart!" he said, "You know she wouldn't want me to be forced into anything. She had known that I loved you deeply way before I figured it out." "What about Jennie?" I asked, "Didn't you love her?" "It was just a crush," he said, bitterly, "I... I'm sorry. I had thought I loved her, but now I know that I don't... Not anymore." "I see," I said, "And that's why you just decided to come back? Just what do you think about yourself, Kim Taehyung? You can just like one girl and then another? You can just change your heart overnight as you like?" "Do you hate me?" he asked. I let out a dry chuckle. 

"I want to," I said. "Yes or no?" he asked, "I... I won't be getting out of your life whatever you say really. I am going to court you properly and get you back." I stared at him with wide eyes. "I am going to be a man now," he said, "Y/N L/N, please don't  hate me. Please give me a chance." His jaw was set as he looked at me with eyes full of passion. "Tae," I said, in a pleading voice. "What? You don't love me any more? I don't think so! You are just sad. I know it. You don't want me to get hurt, which is why I love you even more," he said, a small soft smile on his face, "Just stay like you are and everything will be all right!" I stared at him for a few moments before nodding. "Now c'mon," he said, holding out his hand, "We should be in our classroom right now." 

Fortunately, the teacher had been late as well and we were sitting on our desks before she came in. He sat on his usual desk beside me once again. "I thought you would like your seat back," Sana said with a grin as Tae showed his cute box smile. "Of course!" he said, nodding. Sana winked at me before turning to the teacher who had walked in. "I am so sorry for being late, students! Let's begin our work now!" she said. I pulled out my notebooks and the teacher started teaching. I glanced over at Tae, who was bent over his notebook, making his running notes as usual. He looked up suddenly and smiled at me.

I looked down quickly, embarrassed at being caught while he chuckled. Looks like everything really is going back to normal, except the fact that Tae is no longer dating someone else and I do have the right to think about him as much as I want to without being guilty. I felt him tap my arm lightly. I looked at him. "I love you," he mouthed, a wide smile on his face. I know I was blushing really hard as he gazed at me. "Don't," I muttered. "Why?" he asked, resting his chin on his hand. "Y-You!" I said. Someone cleared their throat and we were burst out of our little bubble. "Miss. Lee, Mr. Kim, can you please focus on what I am teaching?" the teacher asked, her eyebrows raised. 

"Sorry, Miss. Yun!" Tae called out cheerfully, "I just couldn't keep my eyes off my love, but I will try!" IS HE CRAZY RIGHT NOW! Every single neck in the classroom turned in our direction and I buried my face behind a book, pretending to read. "That's upside-down sweetheart," Tae said, chuckling as he grabbed my book and put it in front of me again in the right way. "Are you dating Y/N now?" said a surprised voice. "Wow! After Jennie..." "I knew it!" "Something was obviously going on!" Whispers filled the classroom and the teacher sighed before saying, "ARE WE GOING TO EVEN FINISH ONE TOPIC FROM THE CHAPTER TODAY?!" That was enough to make the classroom go quiet again. 

"Are you crazy?!" I yelled at Tae as we got out of the classroom in break. "No," he said, "Why?" "Why did you say that in the classroom?" I said, looking around, "Just look at everyone now! They are staring and whispering and... And... Oh! I am SO embarrassed right now!" "Why are you embarrassed?" Tae asked, pouting, "Is it so wrong to tell everyone that I love you?" "THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS!" I said, "Now there are gonna be so many rumours and-" He cut me off by saying, "Then tell me how it works~" I shut my mouth and kept on walking. "Jagi, wait for me!" Tae said, walking after me. "So," said a cool voice, "You do intend to chase after HER!" 

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading~! I love you❤