Ep 25

Taehyung's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me, calling out, "Wake up!" I opened my eyes, groaning to see a boy standing in front of me. He was the one with Y/N and Jackson earlier. "Who are you?" I asked, frowning, not too pleased ton see him. "Jinyoung," he replied. "Why are you waking me up?" I asked. "Cuz school's over and Y/N told me to wake you up," Jinyoung said. He left at once.

What? School is over? Shit! Looks like I slept for too long! "Where's Jennie?" I called out after Jinyoung. "How would I know?" he replied. "Uhh..." I muttered. "She left with her friends!" Jinyoung replied, without looking back. I stood there stunned. She left? Without even looking for me? I sighed, shaking my head.

"Y/N told me to wake you up," Jinyoung's words came to my mind again. So Y/N still looks out for me... I felt a small smile tugging at my lips at the thought. She still cares about me. But why didn't she wake me up herself? I pouted. Aish let it be! I should go home... I thought of Y/N's house when I thought of the word 'home' and then shook my head.

Kim Taehyung, you live with Jennie now! Get yourself together, dude! I shook my head continuously as I walked down the streets, earning a few stares. I saw Suga at the doorstep when I reached there. Jennie was standing behind him. I noticed a suitcase in his hand. "Are you going away?" I asked, frowning. Suga nodded and said, "I found another place to live." 

Y/N's POV

I think it was a good decision to ask Yoongi to stay with us. I welcomed him warmly when he arrived at our house. Sana shifted her things to my room and Yoongi would stay in the guest room. Jackson and Jinyoung were at my house too and we all sat together to watch a movie on the television after Yoongi put his stuff upstairs. Sana took a few pictures to post on SNS. 

Taehyung's POV

I was simply lying on the sofa, feeling bored when Jennie squealed, "I can't believe it!" "What happened?" I asked. "Look!" she said, coming up to me and putting her phone in front of my eyes. It was a photo, recently posted by Suga on his IG account. I frowned. Then my eyes widened. He was sitting with Sana, Jackson, Jinyoung and... Y/N... The caption read- "My new friends~" 

So that's where he went to live... Y/N's house... Is he something more than a friend to her? I glared at the picture in front of my eyes. "I can't believe that guy went to Y/N's place!" Jennie said, in an aggravated tone, pulling her phone away. I sighed and went upstairs. I wanted to be away from her for some time. I did not want to hear her complaining about Suga... My heart hurts... 

I looked at my phone and checked IG too. Sana had posted the same pic too with the caption- "Movie Night with Friends~" I looked through Y/N's to find the pic again. It was captioned, "New family". I frowned. Since when did Jackson, Jinyoung and SUGA become her 'family'... It's like she doesn't even miss me... I thought I was her closest ever friend...

I miss her every minute now when I am away from her... But when I look at her... She looks happy with her life... Do I even mean anything to her? Tears pricked at the corner of my eyes. Why does it hurt me so much? Did Y/N mean more to me than just a best friend, as I always claimed? I made a huge mistake if that's it... And personally, I can't think of any other reason for the way she occupies my mind all the time... She has my heart...

Y/N's POV

We watched movies together and then finally went to bed. "Bye, Y/N-ie, see you tomorrow," said Jackson, hugging me before he left. "Bye," I said, smiling. "Ahh, that smile kills me, baby," said Jackson dramatically, putting a hand on his chest. I giggled whereas Jinyoung hit Jackson lightly. "Come on, drama master! We've to go home!" he said, "Bye Y/N! Bye Sana! Bye Yoongi!" "Bye," Sana and I said. Suga nodded too.

"Good night," Jackson said, wiping fake tears from his eyes, "I will miss you, Y/N-baby!" He waved a handkerchief at us as Jinyoung dragged him away. I shook my head, laughing and then yawned. "Ahh! I am really sleepy. Sana, let's go and sleep," I said, yawning again. "Ok," said Sana, rubbing her eyes sleepily. "Good night, Suga," I said. "Good night," said Suga. We all retired to bed and I fell asleep at once.

~Next Day~

I woke up next day to my alarm. "SANA, wake up," I said, shaking the sleeping angel beside me, "We have to get ready!" "Ahh! Five minutes more," she groaned. "We don't have much time," I said, half-heartedly. "Okay, I am up," said Sana, sitting up with her eyes shut. There was a knock on the door. "Are you two up?" Suga's voice called out. "Yes," Sana and I replied. 

We got ready and went downstairs. I cooked breakfast quickly. Jackson and Jinyoung turned up again. Jackson hugged me and started whining, "Ahh! I missed you!" "You saw her yesterday, dude," said Suga. "Even so... It's been 7 hours, 54 minutes, 33 seconds!" said Jackson, grinning. "Don't tell me you were counting!" I said. "Uhh... Nope! I just guessed," said Jackson, shrugging with a sheepish grin.

I shook my head and said, "Sit and eat breakfast, mister!" We all sat down at the dinning table to have breakfast. We were done after a few minutes. Jackson and I gathered the plates and stacked them up. We were about to take them inside to the kitchen when the doorbell rung. "Lemme get it," said Jinyoung. "Ok," I said, lifting the dishes. I walked into the kitchen and put the dishes down in the sink. "YOU!" said Jinyoung's voice from outside.

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading~!