Ep 10

3rd person POV

"Is it true?" Y/N asked, with no emotions in her voice, but inside, her heart was breaking into pieces. "W-What is true?" Taehyung asked nervously. "Did grandma... did she really..." Y/N began, her voice cracking, "Did she really tell you to love me?" She said it quickly and all at once to get it out. "Y/N..." said Taehyung, looking at his feet.

Tears filled Y/N's eyes. "So it's true," she said, "Tell me." Taehyung nodded slowly, still looking down. Y/N burst into tears and screamed at him, "WHY? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LIE TO ME?!" "Y/N... I... I did not want to..." said Taehyung. "I know! You love Jennie!" said Y/N, "Why did you do this?"

Taehyung wanted to go to her and hug her tightly. She was crying so much. "I should not have hoped that it was true..." she said, at last, looking at him with red eyes. "Y/N... I..." said Tae. "Get out," said Y/N without looking at him. Tae's eyes widened. "No," he said. Y/N looked at him and said, "Please..."

This time he walked up to her firmly and hugged her tightly. Y/N was too surprised to even react to it. "Yah! Let go!" she said, trying to push him away. "I will not let go," said Taehyung, "I vowed to love you and nothing will change it." Y/N started crying again. "But why? Why are you forcing yourself? It... It hurts me!" she said, sobbing.

Tae gently wiped her tears. "Don't cry," he said. "Why?" said Y/N, "I... I like it when you are gentle with me... even if I know that you are forcing yourself..." Tae couldn't say a word. Y/N started hitting his chest while crying and said, "Why do you do this to me? WHY?" Taehyung looked at her with sad eyes.

In one movement, he cupped her cheeks and kissed her. Y/N's eyes widened but she shut them after some time. The kiss got really heated and passionate. They pulled back after a long time due to the lack of air. Now Y/N was even more confused. "Tell me to get out if you felt that the kiss was not from the bottom of my heart," said Taehyung.

Y/N stared at him. He stared at her right back. "Taelien!" said Y/N. With that, she turned around and went up to her room. "Yah!" said Taehyung, following after her, "So what are you saying?" Y/N looked at him and said, "W-What can I say?" "That means you are letting me stay?" said Taehyung, grinning widely.

Y/N nodded. "BUT," she said, "If you ever feel that you... you love someone else... you should leave immediately." "That won't happen," said Taehyung, promptly. Y/N frowned and said, "Why are you so confident about it?" "I don't know," said Taehyung, shrugging, "Gut feeling, you know." Y/N shook her head and went into her room.

Y/N's POV

Gut feeling... But, Kim Taehyung... What if your gut feeling changes? Am I being selfish by keeping you here? I don't know what to do anymore. Grandma... Oh grandma! What did you do? I think you always knew that I loved Taehyung... I was even going to confess to him one day... But then I got to know that he liked Jennie... And I gave up.

But that kiss... Why do I feel that Taehyung is not really forced...? Nonsense! He wouldn't have left Jennie ever if not for grandma's promise. Ugh! It's all so messed up! "Y/N-ie!" called out Taehyung. "What's it now, Tae?" I asked. "Dinner, baby," Taehyung called back. I blushed at the word 'baby'. Aish! I really love this little alien a bit too much!

Jennie's POV

"YESSSS!" I said, jumping on the couch. Suga and I were at my house. Suga glanced at me and said, "Don't you think it was a bit too cruel though..." "Cruel?" said Jennie, "As long as I get Taehyung back, it doesn't matter!" Suga shook his head and said, "Fine." "I bet they would be fighting right now! I guess Taetae will be coming back anytime now!"

Y/N's POV

We were eating dinner together. "Umm... Tae, what about Jennie?" I asked. "What about her?" asked Taehyung with food in his mouth. "Uhh... I mean..." I began. "Let me make it clear," said Taehyung, "I am not going back to her and I have also told her to move on." "Okay..." I said.

Jennie's POV

"Why isn't he here yet?" I said, striding back and forth in my living room. "Aish Jennie! At least let me sleep!" said Suga, who was sitting on the couch. Don't tell me that bitch decided to keep him even after she knew the truth! I can't believe it! How could someone be so shameless!

~Time skip to the next day~

Y/N's POV

We were walking towards school. I feel nervous about facing Jennie. Taehyung was holding my hand. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Nothing..." I replied. "C'mon Y/N, you can't lie to me," said Taehyung. "Okay fine! I am nervous about facing Jennie," I said. He frowned and said, "Why?"

"What would she think of me? She must have thought I would send you away when I know the truth," I said. "You almost did," said Taehyung. "I just hope nothing bad happens," I said. Taehyung pulled me closer to himself, his arm around my shoulder and said, "Nothing will happen. I am right here for you." I blushed.

It seems Jennie was waiting for us at the lockers. "Y/N!" she said once we were there. Taehyung answered instead of me by saying, "What?" "I was talking to Y/N," said Jennie. "Well," said Taehyung, "She is my girlfriend. So, I can talk instead of her if she doesn't want to talk." With that, he started walking away, along with me.

"Of course she doesn't want to talk!" said Jennie in a jeering voice, "What could she say after she stole my man?!" Taehyung's face was going red... His hands started shaking with anger. "Calm down," I whispered softly. Taehyung nodded, his jaw clenched. But then Jennie continued, "Of course! Because she is a slut!" Taehyung angrily turned her way and started walking fast towards her.

~To be continued~