Ep 30

Y/N's POV

I woke up to find Sana gone. "Hmm... Where's she?" I wondered and then looked at the clock. "WHAT THE HELL?! MY ALARM DIDN'T RING?!" I screamed, "I am gonna be so late!" Then I looked at my phone, pushing the hair out of my face. "Oh... It's Sunday," I noted, "So... I am not late... But where's Sana then?" As far as I know, Minatozaki Sana is no early bird either! I sat up, stifling a yawn. The house seems a bit too quiet today... I got up and opened the door, peeking out to see that the corridor was empty as well. I peeped into Suga and Tae's room only to find it completely empty.

"Where did everyone go?" I wondered. I walked downstairs, feeling sure that they would be having breakfast or something but no... The kitchen and dinning room was empty as well. Then I spotted a basket lying on the table. "What's that now?" I thought, walking towards it cautiously. I froze on spot when the basket trembled and my eyes widened as a small black thing jumped out of it, with an adorable "Wuff!" "Aww!" I said, bending down to pick up the puppy. 

The dog looked up at me with a rose in it's mouth

The dog looked up at me with a rose in it's mouth. "Huh? Who gave you that?" I said, picking him up. "Wuff," he said, again and I took the rose from him. Then I noticed his collar that had his name and also a small paper wrapped around it. "Yeontan?" I said. "Wuff wuff," said the puppy joyfully. I looked at the paper curiously and pulled it out from the puppy's collar to read. "Is he cute? Well, not more than me," I read, frowning. "Hey," said a deep voice at my ear and I jumped out of my skin. "Kim Taehyung!" I said, "Do you plan to give me a heart attack?" He just chuckled and then said, "Read on." I looked back at the paper. "I told you that I like you about a thousand times... But for a thousand and first time, Y/N L/N, I love you so much," I read, feeling my cheeks getting hot. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Tae said, as I read the last words.

I looked up at him and he was looking at me with puppy eyes. "Yes," I said, smiling slightly. "Yes?" said Tae, looking a bit astonished. He looked really cute with his eyes wide and his lips slightly parted. "Yes," I reassured him, laughing. Finally a smile made it's way on his lips and he said, "You gave in then~" I shook my head and said, "Of course. The puppy did it." "Not me?" he said, pouting. I made a face as though I was thinking. "Maybe you too," I said, finally, "Just a bit." He pouted while I chuckled internally. "I was waiting for a kiss," said a voice suddenly. "Shut up, Kook," said Taehyung and as I looked behind Tae, Kookie, Sana and Suga appeared out of thin air. "You guys were here all the time?" I asked in surprise. "Funny how your eyes can turn blind when you just wake up," said Suga, grinning.

"How about the kiss?" Jungkook insisted. "Jeon Jungkook!" said Taehyung while I just laughed. "What?" said Jungkook, "Didn't you confess?" "For the thousand and first time," I reminded him. "What a love letter," said Suga, shaking his head, "I honestly get it when you said the puppy did it." "He's adorable," I said. "Breakfast's ready by the way," said Taehyung, trying to change the topic. "I am hungry," said Jungkook. "Me too," I added. "Let's go eat then," said Tae. We decided that the weather was good enough to eat our breakfast outside in the garden. "Ahh! The weather is too good today!" Sana said, stretching out in the grass. Suga was already lying down looking up at the clouds. Kookie followed and I just shook my head. 

"C'mon lazy bones! We've to put the dishes away first!" I said. "We can do it later," said Sana. I just stacked the plates and stood up. "Lemme help you with that," said Tae, grabbing the plates from me. "Thanks," I said, and grabbed the other stuff. Tae and I stood at the sink, washing the dishes. "Finally done~" I said, when the last plate was all shiny and clean. "Yep," said Tae. "This feels like old times..." I mumbled, "I kinda miss halmeoni now..." Tae quickly hugged me tightly and said, "I'm here for you now, Y/N. Grandma would be happy." I sniffled slightly and nodded. After a few minutes of silence I said, "We should head out. The others might think we are taking too long!"

"Really?" said Tae, smirking playfully, "And why would they think we are taking too long?" "Uhh..." I said, looking here and there, "Just because-" "Just because what?" he asked, leaning down on my face. "Shut up, Taetae!" I said, "Let's go out!" "What if I don't want to?" he asked, pushing me against the kitchen counter. "Yah! Why are you being like this?" I asked, going red. "I missed you," he told me. "Well! You were the one who went to Jennie duh!" I said. "My mistake," he accepted, "But now... Let's make it forever." I blinked as he looked at me, his expression serious. "Y-You mean...?" I said. "I want you to be my lady, Y/N. I want to open your door for you. I want to walk next to you for my whole life and introduce you as my wife one day," he said. "I-Is that supposed to be a proposal?" I asked, smiling. 

He shook his head earnestly and said, "I will propose to you in a better way. This is just me telling you my feelings." "Sweet," I said. "This is just a beginning baby! I am gonna make sure you get a diabetes from me," said Tae and he smiled, melting my heart. "Okay then, Kim Taehyung," I said, "Let's make it forever!" 

~The End~

Okay~ I know I took a long time posting chapters recently but I am glad I finished the ff in a pretty okay way! I hope you guys weren't too bored! Thank you for reading and staying on for so long! I love you! Take care and stay safe!