Ep 15

Y/N's POV

"But really... I am sorry, Y/N," said Sana, taking my hands again. "I told you it's okay," I said, smiling, "Plus I am really happy that you decided to stay here for me!" "It's not a problem," said Sana, smiling. "Well now! Shall we go to school then?" Tae said, "Sana, you would be coming too right?" "Yup! Dad said he already talked to the principal!" Sana said.

"Is your dad friends with the principal or something?" Tae asked, as we walked towards the school. "Um... No, but they kinda know each other!" Sana said. "Cool," I said. It must be great to have parents, I guess... But I have them instead. I looked at Tae and then at Sana. The two of them were standing on either side of me and I felt a warm, fuzzy feeling in my heart.

I don't care about anything else as long as I have them on my side. My face held a big smile as we walked into the classroom. That was until I saw Jennie sitting on the seat beside mine. I just sat down quietly. Tae sat beside me and Sana in front of me. We chatted for some time. Sana threw a glare in Jennie's direction. She looked pretty surprised from her glare!

I ignored her and continued to chat with Sana. After some time, the teacher came in. "We have a new student today! I see that you are friends with Miss. Lee and Mr. Kim! Please introduce yourself," the teacher told Sana. Sana walked up to the front. "Annyeonghaseyo! I am Minatozaki Sana! I hope we get along well!" she said, smiling a really pretty smile. I could see that the class liked her! That's good!

The lectures went really well. Sana, me and Taehyung ate lunch together in the cafeteria. We were about to leave when a hand slammed on our table. We all looked up to see Jennie. Sana raised both of her eyebrows. "Do you need something?" she asked. Jennie glared at Sana and then turned to me. "YOU!" she said, "Don't you have even a little bit of conscience?!" She was saying every word with a lot of force. Everyone's attention turned to us.

I felt a bit nervous. "Jennie... Can you please-" I began but Sana cut in, "Excuse me, but we don't have time for you. Y/N-ah, let's go!" Without another word, Sana took me out of the cafeteria. Tae followed us lazily after giving Jennie a fed-up look. "T-Taehyung..." Jennie muttered. Tae walked on. "Oppa! Wait!" Jennie called out. Taehyung looked back at her. 

Sana raised her eyebrows and looked at him. "I have broken up with you," Taehyung said, looking at her seriously, "So stop being such a nuisance!" Aigoo, that was a bit harsh... But I guess it was necessary to stop her from behaving like this! I felt a little bit... just a little bit sorry when I saw how distraught Jennie looked. 

~Time skip to end of school~

"How dare she talk like that in the cafeteria! What a drama queen!" Sana was ranting continuously about Jennie, as we walked down a corridor to go back home. "Yah! Who is a drama queen?" came a sharp voice from behind us. We turned around to see Jennie standing there, with her friends. "Let me handle this," said Sana, smirking.

"You," said Sana, "How dare you say that shit about my bestfriend?! Aren't you even a little bit ashamed of yourself?" "ASHAMED! SHE STOLE MY OPPA!" Jennie shrieked. I don't like this... Sana rolled her eyes. "If he had been yours, he wouldn't have left!" she said. "It was because of her! All because of HER! She f*cking SEDUCED HIM!" Jennie screamed.

I was about to talk but Sana held up her hand to stop me. "Say that again and I will slap you," said Sana in a dangerous voice. I glanced at Tae, but he seemed like he was enjoying this drama! "I will say it! Again and AGAIN! Y/N seduced my-!" Jennie began. SLAP! Jennie was holding her cheek hard while my eyes were almost about to fall off. Sana slapped Jennie hard. 

"Have anything more to say?" Sana asked. "You!" Jennie said, aggressively. She harshly grabbed Sana's hair. This time I walked into the intense battlefield. I raised my hand to pull Jennie's hands away but a guy held my wrist tightly while staring at me coldly. I tugged at it but he won't let go. 

3rd person POV

Y/N was struggling to free herself. Taehyung had watched enough. He finally walked up and grabbed that guy's hand. "How dare you touch my girlfriend?!" he said, coldly. Y/N glanced at Tae. He looked really cool, just like some strong male lead from a film, who was about to beat up some bad guys!

Y/N's POV

Omo! Omo! OMO! Taetae looks so awesome. The guy let go of my hand immediately. "Are you all right?" Tae asked, looking at me. I nodded, smiling. He smiled back and then turned to the guy. "If you want to pick a fight, fight with me," he said, coldly. OOOOHH! I am kinda loving this drama too right now, although I am a bit worried!

I glanced back at Jennie and Sana, only to see both of them fighting each other full on! Aigoo! This is bad. I looked back at Tae to see him taking off his blazer! Wait! Why is he taking it off? This literally feels like a scene from a movie. He put the blazer in my hands and walked towards the guy. The guy wasn't walking back though.

The two of them started throwing punches at each other. It seemed like Tae was winning until two more guys stepped in. THAT'S NOT FAIR! Three guys against one?! Should I call a teacher? Oh no, Sana and Tae will be punished for fighting too. Everything was in a chaos. I was about to walk into the fight to help Tae but he shouted, "STAY OUT OF THIS!" 

HOW?! HOW COULD I STAY OUT WHEN HE WAS GETTING BEATEN UP?! Uhhh! What should I do?! I was about to enter the fight anyway when a voice came, "Who dares to touch my Taetae?"

~To be continued~

So guys, I hope this episode wasn't too boring! Thank you for reading! Do you want to know who came up this time? It was... I won't tell you ;) Keep reading to find out! Saranghaeyeo ❤