𝕮𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

—Jimin was sitting in his fucking hot car, the sun was shining brightly on the every corner and no one could even hide in the shadows from the sharp sun.

About three days have passed since the last incident in the school's bathroom, the demon even contacted Taehyung to inform the teacher that his angel would not go to school the day after.

But the only thing the elder can't believe is that his own soulmate is giving him silent treatment.

He would be lying if he said that Jungkook is completely ignoring him.

When he tried to convince the younger to finally talk to him, he doesn't even look at him.

But the demon knew what was really going on. Everytime when he apologized, Jungkook was avoiding eye contact but one thing the elder just couldn't overlook.

The demon always noticed that gentle blush on his cheeks when he looked at the ground, he felt he was— just embarrassed?

As on the call, his eyes spotted Jungkook in front of the school's gate, making his way to the car.

The demon could see that his soulmate also didn't like the sharp sun as well, he didn't understand how the weather could change so seriously from day to day.

He could see the drops of sweat running down his forehead, his cheeks were red from that heat.

Of course, Jimin wasn't even surprised when his angel was looking at the ground every step to the car, as if his eyes were glued there.

Still embarrassed huh?— Jimin thought, smirking to himself. The younger one should get used to such new things.

Let's face it that Jimin is still a demon who has his needs, what is he supposed to do when his beautiful soulmate is right beside him.

The sound of the door opening beside him forced him to turn his head, he couldn't help the smile that crept on his face when he saw the younger with the pout on his lips.

Jungkook sat down on the seat, closed the door and crossed his arms, exactly the same movement he makes when his boyfriend looks at him.

„Come on, baby. At least look at me“ Jimin said, he couldn't help but smirk as the younger remained silent, looking exactly the other way out the window.

The older wanted to growl so fucking bad, he didn't know why but he felt like his chest tighten.

Maybe it was because his angel ignored him, or the piece of guilt the demon felt.

„Please, I know I overdid it in that bathroom a bit..“ Jimin numbled, his palms tightly holding the wheel.

On the other hand, Jungkook only pretended to be interested in something outside the window, but the truth was that he listened sharply to every move and word his boyfriend said.

Yes, he knows he shouldn't make a big scene out of it and stop dealing with it, but he can't blame him for having bruises on the bottom of his body.

The reason? It's simple, being tigtly hold by those tentacles in the air had some really harsh consequences.

The younger still remembers that when he woke up after all this, he could hardly move since his body ached.

Of course he liked the sex in the bathroom, but just the idea that he was doing something like that with the demon instead of studying was quite— embarrassing for him.

Another reason why he is so irritated, that one student who walked into the bathroom was Taehyung, trying to find the younger one because he didn't come on a lesson.