𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞

—Jimin opened the front door to their apartment, his hand around the younger's waist to support him.

„Come on, angel" The demon said with a soft voice, slowly pulling him inside as he closed the door behind them.

At that moment, Jungkook felt the familiar tentacles around his body, both of them slowly walking to the living room.

„Sit here" Jimin said as the younger one listened, now leaning on the couch as the elder crouched before him, taking off his shoes.

„Hyung, you don't have to—" Jungkook went to say but his boyfriend's words quickly interrupted him.

„Just rest. I'm going to heat you some food, baby" He said, landing a small peck on his soulmate's forehead, blazing fast in the kitchen after that.

Jungkook couldn't help the little chuckle that came out of his lips, holding on to his stomach as the pain was still there.

It was definitely because he didn't manage to eat the food the elder had prepared for him to school. When stress and frequent travel were added to this, it is not surprising that the pain is bigger than usual.

Not even a minute passed and there was a meal on the table, the pleasant smell was in the whole apartment and younger started slowly eating, his tastes more weird than the invigial.

The demon had sensed that something isn't right, so he took the plate in his hands and began to feed the younger with a fork.

„I can really do this myself, hyung" Jungkook said but his stubborn boyfriend silenced him as he put the piece of food in his mouth.

„Don't resist, baby. I want to take care of you. Does it still hurts?" Jimin asked, wiping the younger's lips with his thumb as he patted his head after that.

„It's slowly fading away. It was probably because I haven't eaten all day" Jungkook numbled, giving him and small smile to comfort him.

He didn't want to admit it, but he liked the attention and care the demon gave him.

„I will bring you a pill. Wait—"

„You don't have to, Mark already gave me one" Jungkook interrupted him, not noticing his boyfriend's now changed expression.

„You mean your psychologist?" Jimin asked with furrowed eyebrows, his frozen hand holding the fork in the air.

„Yeah.." He just nodded, open mouth as he waited for the demon to put the fork there.

„Hmm.. If the pain returns, immediately tell me. I still don't believe that man.." Jimin numbled, although he knew himself well that he will feel his soulmate's pain if it was back.

„Hyungie, I'm better now" His angel whispered as he leaned on his shoulder, resting a bit as his boyfriend continued to slowly feed him.

After a minute, the empty plate was laying on the table, turned off lights in the whole apartment while they were lying on the couch, watching a fairy tale which younger chose.

Jimin felt a gentle and pleasant breeze that went from the open window in the kitchen, he couldn't help but smile when his red eyes spotted his angel.

Jungkook's head was resting on his chest, his soft long hair messy as he was breathing softly.

He didn't want to think of the moment when he was waiting for his angel in the parking lot until his session ends, he remembers as the feeling of uncertainty took over his body.

If only he knew that his soulmate was in pain, he would also demonstrate the entire hospital just to take him home to safety.

„— Hyung! Are you even listening?!" The demon flinched when he heard Jungkok's raised voice under him, his widen eyes meeting those big bambi orbs.